Guest kelly

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Would you like fries with that ma'am...er...sir cool dude :wacko: Gary? :o:king:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
Would you like fries with that ma'am...er...sir cool dude :) Gary? :o :o

YEAH & A LARGE COKE----- :wacko::king::o :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :suspect: :tongue: :suspect:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

QUOTE FROM SHADOW:

YEAH & A LARGE COKE-----

Would you like fries with that ma'am...er..cool dude :o? :wacko:

Guest Teh Wiccan
Hello Kelly,

3 AM is a typical time for believers to be awakened to pray. It happens to me all the time. It's the "climax" for satanists when they pray and oftentimes the Lord will awaken believers at this time to counter their prayers.

One thing I have learned, if the Lord awakes you to pray, don't roll over and try to fall back asleep. Just pray, and then you'll find yourself able to sleep that much faster.

Take care and God bless,

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Im confused... Do Satanists pray against Christians? I never heard of that happening before.

(Im not a Satanist btw... Satanism and Wicca are totally opposed value wise.)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Wiccan, according to the Word of God, one can either be for the one true God or against Him. Though there are many denominations(including the non denominations) of Christians, if they have really accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior, then they are for God.

Anybody that has not accepted God's gift of grace and mercy is against Him. That goes for the errant doctrines of the JW's, Mormons, Islamic, Buddhists, Wiccan, satanists, Sikhs, and so forth.

Guest shadow2b

Im confused... Do Satanists pray against Christians? I never heard of that happening before.

(Im not a Satanist btw... Satanism and Wicca are totally opposed value wise.)

I really "hate" to DIS-illusion you wic---BUT you have NOT been told the "truth" on this subject-----

satanists & wiccan are the same IF you trace it back to it's origin..which is BABYLON-& nimrod &

semaramis his mother....wiccan is just an offshoot of satanism--like splitting hairs from the "SAME"

root.....I will try to find more truthful information for you----------Gary---- :il: :( :il:

Guest idolsmasher

There is a difference between Wicca and Satanism. Wicca is like a belief or worship of natural forces, real or imagined, in the creation itself whereas Satanism is blatant worship of the devil as Lord. Anyway, neither one has the power of salvation and eternal life. Sometimes the milder can be a greater deception because it has a form of righteousness making it seem like it has the answer. Satanism on the other hand is very clearly evil and is an obvious and conscious choice to rebel against God and to worship a false one.

Guest Yhudah

Shalom.

Now why is it that upon reading the later portion of the thread, that I begun to receive a mental picture of some folks in white gowns in whom look like they may have wandered off from a compound some where. :noidea:

Talk about craziness! :D

Blessings.

Yhudah

Guest idolsmasher
Now why is it that upon reading the later portion of the thread, that I begun to receive a mental picture of some folks in white gowns in whom look like they may have wandered off from a compound some where. 

? :wow: :t2: