IGNORED

The Four horses of Apocalypse

Guest pilgrim1986

Guest pilgrim1986

The four are horses with riders in (Rev 6:1-8). These can be seen in (Zach 1:7-10 and 6:1-5) the bay horses of Zach 6:3 are the same of Rev 6:8. These are four spirits that go to and fro through out the earth, and also stand before the Lord at times. These four spirits can be seen in (Matt 24:5-12) which parallels with (Rev 6:1-8).

The first Seal-(Rev 6:2) A white horse with a rider going forth to conquer, he has a bow, but no arrows. And he has a crown that was given to him. In contrast to Christ who has many crowns, and needs no bow. But will simply speak, and the word that comes forth out of his mouth will smite the nations (Rev 19:15). The rider is clearly the antichrist. But the horse represents a religious spirit. even back in the days of the early Church there were many antichrists. And many who claimed to be Christ.

In these last of the last days. People never have been more religious than now. The Spirit of the antichrist is at work portrayed by the white horse. There is all kinds of religions along with tares within the Church. The antichrist will not use force at first he will speak of peace. And make a peace treaty with Israel that will begin the 7 year tribulation (Dan 9:27). This is why he has a bow, but no arrows.

The point I would like to make is that in these last days we need to recognize the truth that we are in a religious war. As good as our president has been doing in most cases. He still has not seen or at least spoken any truth to this matter. The Muslem religion if held to according to there bible the Koran are out to dominate the world. We see clearly many are ruthless killers all in the name of religion. Either convert or die is what the Koran teaches.

The culmination of this religious war will lead up to the FALSE prophet and one world religion in the tribulation. Today many fundamental Churches are signing up with the Catholic Church turning away from many truths in the Bible. All in the name of unity. There is a moral breakdown in our Churches in doctrine and practice. Also literally there are many who are dying in battles on the front line as we see this white horse in our world today. Which is a religious spirit and will culminate in a massive onslaught against Jews and Christians.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all Nations for My name sake (Matt24:9). This is world wide persecution upon Christians! A breaking point in the world against Christians.

http://www.foundationsinchristianity.org/C...nd_Prophecy.htm

Edited by pilgrim1986

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe the president knows this and is afraid to speak of it...... or maybe he knows this and is part of the plan to bring it aobut..... or maybe he is just dense and doesn't see.

Could be any of the three and we'll not know it till it's over.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

I agree with you about the church. I hear very little about how the church is drifting away.

What else I find amazing is, people don't start talking about the end times or the wrath of God until something bad happens to the U.S.

It's as if we're somehow shielded from all the other disasters around the world. They really don't mean anything. Strange.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Pilgrim,

You said,

The first Seal-(Rev 6:2) A white horse with a rider going forth to conquer, he has a bow, but no arrows. And he has a crown that was given to him. In contrast to Christ who has many crowns, and needs no bow. But will simply speak, and the word that comes forth out of his mouth will smite the nations (Rev 19:15). The rider is clearly the antichrist. But the horse represents a religious spirit. even back in the days of the early Church there were many antichrists. And many who claimed to be Christ. In these last of the last days. People never have been more religious than now. With all kinds of religions. Along with many tares within the Church. That have the same spirit as the antichrist. The antichrist will not use force at first he will speak of peace. And make a peace treaty with Israel that will begin the 7 year tribulation (Dan 9:27). This is why he has a bow, but no arrows.

This is a fairly typical exposition from a Dispensationalist perspective. It ignores the Old Testament and Hebrew thought patterns. (Remember, John was a Jew of the tribe of Levi.) The section that follows is from chapter 4 of I Want to be Left Behind. It will show how the

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  80

This prophecy in Revelation chapter six is a parallel to the 7 churches listed in Chapters 2 and 3.

Currently we are living under the six seal...

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake(Great Lisbon Earthquake, 1755); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood Dark Day of May 19, 1780) dark day and moon blood red;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind(the Starfall of November 1833, .

They have been fulfilled...we are standing between the time Jesus is about to come..

Guest lvnpeace

Who are you phil? And why do you choose to put down your fellow christians? or are you not seeking after OUR LORD AND SAVIOR? Please stop this petty mockery!

Guest InHimIPray
This prophecy in Revelation chapter six is a parallel to the 7 churches listed in Chapters 2 and 3.

Rev 6:12  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake(Great Lisbon Earthquake, 1755); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood Dark Day of May 19, 1780) dark day and moon blood red;

Rev 6:13  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind(the Starfall of November 1833, .

They have been fulfilled...we are standing between the time Jesus is about to come..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree.

I feel that the seals, trumpets and vials mentioned in Revelation will not come to pass until after Almighty God's people have been called home. Then will the Tribulation begin. If I'm not mistaken they're suppose to be almost like punishments that will last throughout the duration of seven years.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  80

Rev 6:12

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  65

Mark,

Let

• 1 month later...
Guest stray bullet
The culmination of this religious war will lead up to the FALSE prophet and one world religion in the tribulation. Today many fundamental Churches are signing up with the Catholic Church turning away from many truths in the Bible.

You mean the same Church that canonized and preserved the bible?