R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the-flaming-herald/48225-astonishing-1968-prophecy-by-90-year-old-woman

Most of the vision has been fulfilled. As the prophesied falling away has been happening at churches, there will not be any great revival but fake !

And the battle for independence from Ukraine in Donbass has been happening in the last 8 years unnoticed by the world. Its considered too small until Russia suddenly recognized their liberty and interfered. If conventional war between Nato and Russia breaks, the loser may launch nuke missiles in desperation.

In the last two weeks before Russian sending troops one hundred thousand civilians of Donbass have fled into Russia to avoid non stop bombing by Ukraine which has also destroyed Russian area.

Bye the way the purpose of the 3rd and 4th seal is to bring total destruction to the current order so the NWO will rule and enslave the world. With UN agenda 21 there will be no more individual rights/ peoperties as the land, water, forest and the air will be ruled.

The falling away consist too of Prosperity preachers actually rob people. The poor Lazarus laid helpless outside the palace style churches that bought jet planes not jet pump. Wide theatrical screens and disco lightning, secular style concerts, praising God and parroting verses, copy pasting the tithe of the Levit to ask money, sharing curses only  outside the church.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I don't agree with all of that, especially the events of the 1st half of tribulation, but won't get into that here. But i do agree how so many of these new wave churches have turned to these concert style services. And have very little if any programs or outreach efforts to help the poor and reach the lost. Maybe helping a food bank or something along those lines but not much else. And many of them only have Sunday services when even denoms like Baptists still have Wednesday services and Sunday night, yet it's always the old fashioned churches that these new generation/millennial Christians seem to criticize the most. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  337
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

"1968 PROPHECY From 90-YEAR-OLD WOMAN In NORWAY

An old woman of 90 from Valdres, Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unbelievable that he put it in a drawer. After 30 years, he understood he had to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:

“I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.

She mentioned four waves:

1. “First, before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. [Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest]. In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place.

2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity. “The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, – entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.

3. “There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we will let it – even sin against nature. Just before Jesus returns there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. [TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968] “TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ [She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. -E. Minos.] TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that take place in a marriage.” Then the old woman said: “It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”

4. “People from poor countries will stream to Europe. [In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration] They will also come to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached

The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. “I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in the vision.) “All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

“I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.”

This woman was from my country 🇳🇴, and I am astonished to see that almost all of the prophesy has been fulfilled! 

For over 20 years now, I've seen how the congregations has gone astray from the Lord, His Holy Word, to become lukewarm, as they are striving to become equal to the world etc, and this is what makes me most sad 😔. I know that it must happen, but nevertheless it is so sad. 

——–

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I would not give much importance on a 90 year old woman. I will go only with what God gives us. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  337
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I would not give much importance on a 90 year old woman. I will go only with what God gives us. 

Can He not speak (prophecy) through His children? 

I believe so. Nevertheless, I will always compare it to the sum of the Holy Word. 

Can you explain why almost everything of this prophecy has been fulfilled? A false prophecy will never be fulfilled... 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, MonicaWife said:

I believe so. Nevertheless, I will always compare it to the sum of the Holy Word. 

Can you explain why almost everything of this prophecy has been fulfilled? A false prophecy will never be fulfilled... 

We have all the prophesy that we need in the book of Revelation God has given us. I don't support any prophesy that man gives us today. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I actually would like to know whatever became of the Fatima prophecies and if we are still waiting for the final one to come to pass...i think it had something to do with the last Pope? Idk maybe someone else knows a lot more about this, i just don't like wasting time doing online searches for what i consider non-Biblical prophecies but am still interested in it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/10/2022 at 1:54 AM, MonicaWife said:

Why this woman did not see the Covid pandemic ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Personally, I am a bit suspicious of prophecies that are presented to the public, decades after they were made. Anyone can read old newspapers, and put those things into a prophecy that they allegedly kept for 30 years, or am I misreading something?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

27 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Why this woman did not see the Covid pandemic ?

It there was a prophecy, why is it her fault, that God chose not to show her a pandemic?

• Thumbs Up 1