• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1978

My gf has betraied me before, at the time I forgave her, but no longer, she said we were not the suitable one for stay together, we broken up then. few months ago, she came to me again, I thought she will be devote on me and I accepted her because I am still loving her, I think we will have a happy ending, but things never come true for me, few days ago, I saw she was handing around with a guy, I could not believe what I saw at the moment, I was totally disappointed, how silly I sent her an email again, I told her I can forgive what she has done for me, what I want is you come to me again. she replied give her some time to think over it and consider if we are real suitable to stay together in future.

It's really hard time for me, and I dont' know what should I do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Do yourself a really big favor and get on with life without her..... somewhere in this world there is a lady for you and God will send her in due time...... expect and demand trueness and fidelity from your lifemate or you will pay a heavy price your whole life.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  477
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Do yourself a really big favor and get on with life without her.....  somewhere in this world there is a lady for you and God will send her in due time......  expect and demand trueness and fidelity from your lifemate or you will pay a heavy price your whole life.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very wise words spoken here- I would heed them.

God bless,

Tim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

She's playing you. You deserve better. There is better out there. God bless you as you wait patiently on Him to show her to you.

She's playing you. You deserve better.  There is better out there. God bless you as you wait patiently on Him to show her to you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My sense told me she's playing me, she never satisfy on me and she like to handing around boys, I know she came to me just because for killing time, maybe that's her natual, but now I have no courage to end up this relationship because I still loving her.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

You're in a bad place, I was there a year and a half ago. I let her go. It was the hardest thing I ever did. We were together for eleven years. I didn't even see it coming. That's what made it so hard. There was a time I couldn't live without her and today I can't even remember why.

You gotta be honest with yourself. Step back and think outside the box.

What advice would you give to someone who is in your situation? Put your emotions aside and try and look at this from someones elses point of view.

I'm not bad mouthing your ex., but you know what her history is. Can you be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that if the two of you hook up again, that she will remain faithful?

It sucks bad. There's no other pain in the world like it. I think the panic attacks were the worst for me. I mean at times I could feel my heartbeat in my toes and hear it in my ears. I thought I was dying and at times I wished I would.

I finally submitted to God. To make a very long story short, I asked Him to harden my heart to her. Not to hate her, not to forget about her, but to harden my heart to the emotions I had for her. It worked. I still have all the memories but the emotions are gone. Weird.

I don't know what to say man. You got some rough seas ahead of you, but I'll tell you what...if you give it to the Lord, He'll let you ride in His boat. It's safer and a lot more comfortable. He really can work miracles.

Don't know if this was any help...I tend to babble a lot. :emot-hug:

Anyway, if you need to talk or whatever, we're here. :)

Later.

Your point exactly right! I will place my pain to Jesus. I know she's not worthy to upset. i think God will send a right girl to me.

You're in a bad place, I was there a year and a half ago. I let her go. It was the hardest thing I ever did. We were together for eleven years. I didn't even see it coming. That's what made it so hard. There was a time I couldn't live without her and today I can't even remember why.

You gotta be honest with yourself. Step back and think outside the box.

What advice would you give to someone who is in your situation? Put your emotions aside and try and look at this from someones elses point of view.

I'm not bad mouthing your ex., but you know what her history is. Can you be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that if the two of you hook up again, that she will remain faithful?

It sucks bad. There's no other pain in the world like it. I think the panic attacks were the worst for me. I mean at times I could feel my heartbeat in my toes and hear it in my ears. I thought I was dying and at times I wished I would.

I finally submitted to God. To make a very long story short, I asked Him to harden my heart to her. Not to hate her, not to forget about her, but to harden my heart to the emotions I had for her. It worked. I still have all the memories but the emotions are gone. Weird.

I don't know what to say man. You got some rough seas ahead of you, but I'll tell you what...if you give it to the Lord, He'll let you ride in His boat. It's safer and a lot more comfortable. He really can work miracles.

Don't know if this was any help...I tend to babble a lot. :)

Anyway, if you need to talk or whatever, we're here. :noidea:

Later.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

I'm sure you'll do just fine.

You know if it gets really bad, there's nothing wrong with going to a counselor. And it doesn't have to be a christian counselor. The one I saw wasn't and I'm glad. I didn't want to have to worry about someone judging me about my lifestyle.

Most of all prayer. It's the key to this whole situation. Humble yourself before the Lord, admit to the things you know are wrong and ask Him to forgive the things that you don't.

Pray the Lords prayer in Jesus name before asking Him for anything. That is so important. Lords prayer first then your's. He will listen and grant your wishes. ( within reason of course ) so never hesitate to go to Him.

Remember...someones always here. :)

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Hillson

I agree with what's already been said, if this girl has no respect for you then there cannot be a relationship.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Do yourself a really big favor and get on with life without her.....  somewhere in this world there is a lady for you and God will send her in due time......  expect and demand trueness and fidelity from your lifemate or you will pay a heavy price your whole life.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True.

It will be hard...but God will give you strength. :wub: