IGNORED

What sould I do?

Hillson

Guest Teddybear123

My advise like all the other replies is the same. Get over her. Meet and start talking to other girls. Trust me you will forget about her in no time and she should be forgotten. As u must know there r many types of girls and the girl u can't get over with is not exactly the good type. It is in her nature to go out with many men. She seeks attention i assume. It gives her confidence that she still has power over men. Now of course that is not what love is all about.

So this is what u should do. Stop giving her attention. Stop approaching her on purpose. Just be yourself. Since now she is with another guy. If you happen to walk pass them just smile and say "Hi!" with a nice smile and walk away. And at a certain point she might return to you again and this time u will say " naaa, its alright. I like it better when we r friends. :wub:" Then smile. Also never get all weak on her and express ur feelings through e-mails. Such as I saw you with another guy this makes me sad. For all these time i thought and blabalblbal. Trust me. That just gives her more of a reason to why she should just pick the other guy. This is because she thinks your insecure, low confident and probably predictable. (no offense)

Therefore.... your reply should be somewhat like this.

" Hey, its Hillson. I saw ya hanging around with this other guy and i just want to say Good luck with him :b:. As for our relationship i like it best to be friends. Sorry if i caused any trouble. Anywayz, Have a Great day!!"

I know Ur probably thinking "Sorry if i caused any trouble"? What is that all about? It is not my fault that she hangs out with another guy. It is what she did that caused so much pain and etc. Now... I said that because it gives a mixed message. What i wrote simply indictes: Iam kool with who you are and what you did. Iam in control of our relationship. Your not the boss of me and Iam happy for whatever the outcome is. See now that makes it all better doesn't it?

Now thats one problem solved. Your other problem will probably be what about other girls? How do i start talking to other girls especially attractive ones? Easy really. Just be friends. To be friends with girls r always better to seek commitment, unless you really want a kid, but i assume its not ur time yet.

When ur around girls. Go up to them, make a friendly greeting, smile (not constantly or u will be considered as creepy) Just once in a while. And the most important part is. Ya gotta be FUNNY!!. Everyone loves the Funny guy. Because they r fun to be with. "Eg. Wow... ur purse is heavy what did ya put in there? A gun?" If your not too good with humor then try getting this book. "Comedy writting secrets." This should get you started.

And thats all i can say. Good luck with ur love life and social life and all the rest!.

-Ted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Good post, Teddy. :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/18/1978

Ted, u say things very true.. I know I have to get over her, all of my friends are saying the same to me, she's not worthy to be upset for, she betraied me two times, that's too much! I can not forget what she has done to me, it exactly a dark shadow for me. But I am still very weak, I know I have to cut the relationship with her, but I just can not stop thinking about her, how stupid I am, I am still having hope on her, I hope she would know I am the best and then return to me. It sounds very crazy I know, eventhought it perhaps come true, but I have no incumbency to wait the one whom betraied me. isn't it?

I am so sad about the day I saw she's hanging around with a guy, it made me crazy. She's escaping to telling me the fact, she didn't answer my phone, didn't reply my email.

Ted, however I know what u mean, I will try my best to get over her.

My advise like all the other replies is the same. Get over her. Meet and start talking to other girls. Trust me you will forget about her in no time and she should be forgotten. As u must know there r many types of girls and the girl u can't get over with is not exactly the good type. It is in her nature to go out with many men. She seeks attention i assume. It gives her confidence that she still has power over men. Now of course that is not what love is all about.

So this is what u should do. Stop giving her attention. Stop approaching her on purpose. Just be yourself. Since now she is with another guy. If you happen to walk pass them just smile and say "Hi!" with a nice smile and walk away. And at a certain point she might return to you again and this time u will say " naaa, its alright. I like it better when we r friends. :emot-crying:" Then smile. Also never get all weak on her and express ur feelings through e-mails. Such as I saw you with another guy this makes me sad. For all these time i thought and blabalblbal. Trust me. That just gives her more of a reason to why she should just pick the other guy. This is because she thinks your insecure, low confident and probably predictable. (no offense)

Therefore.... your reply should be somewhat like this.

" Hey, its Hillson. I saw ya hanging around with this other guy and i just want to say  Good luck with him <_<. As for our relationship i like it best to be friends. Sorry if i caused any trouble. Anywayz, Have a Great day!!"

I know Ur probably thinking "Sorry if i caused any trouble"? What is that all about? It is not my fault that she hangs out with another guy. It is what she did that caused so much pain and etc. Now... I said that because it gives a mixed message. What i  wrote simply indictes: Iam kool with who you are and what you did. Iam in control of our relationship. Your not the boss of me and Iam happy for whatever the outcome is. See now that makes it all better doesn't it?

Now thats one problem solved. Your other problem will probably be what about other girls? How do i start talking to other girls especially attractive ones? Easy really. Just be friends. To be friends with girls r always better to seek commitment, unless you really want a kid, but i assume its not ur time yet.

When ur around girls. Go up to them, make a friendly greeting, smile (not constantly or u will be considered as creepy) Just once in a while. And the most important part is. Ya gotta be FUNNY!!. Everyone loves the Funny guy. Because they r fun to be with. "Eg. Wow... ur purse is heavy what did ya put in there? A gun?"  If your not too good with humor then try getting this book. "Comedy writting secrets."  This should get you started.

And thats all i can say. Good luck with ur love life and social life and all the rest!.

-Ted

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

The Lords prayer first then yours.

Ask God to harden your heart to her. Ask Him to take away the emotions.

I know this is really hard for you but you have to make an effort. Stop calling her, no more emails, break off all attempts at contacting her. You are only hurting yourself. She made her choice, now you have to make yours.

God is willing to work with you but you have meet Him halfway.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/18/1978

I am still on the way to going life without her, its hard to doing so but I will try my stuggle, sometimes I miss her so much especially in the mid night I cannot control myself to stop thinking of her. sad.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

CAN NOT imagine THERE IS STILL SO spoony a boy in the world!!!