IGNORED

Is this roadmap for peace a trap for Israel?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

What do you think,they vote today in Israel about this roadmap for peace.

We know that peace will never come before Jesus is returning to earth after the Tribulation.

So what do you think how good or bad will this plan be for Israel? And why?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

We're warned that when they say, "Peace and safety" all Hades will break loose....is this what the Bible is speaking of?

Is this the false and temporary peace scripture refers to just before the Great Tribulation?

Can it be that during this peace Russia will come out to attack while they think there is peace?

PEACE PLAN

Ignoring God's Road Map for the Holy Land

By John Waage

Middle East Correspondent

When the world's power brokers get together to plan the future borders of the Middle East, there is little evidence to suggest that they are consulting the Bible.

CBN.com

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

So what do you think how good or bad will this plan be for Israel?

Hi Angels,

You already know my answer. As I said before, I believe that this very well may be the the trap that Israel will fall for. However, it may be a while yet before it is confirmed.

Israel and the Palestinians have already agreed to this trap that has been presented by the Quartet. I don't want to get too specific on this yet, because my next thread deals with it more closely. The scriptures tell us that it will be confirmed by a single individual, but what most people don't realize is that even though it is confirmed by one man, I have discovered that it will be presented by more than one. Hmmmmm?

That's all that I want say about this now. I'll expand on it more in my next thread. I wish I would hurry up and finish it though. It seems to be taking forever, but I'm not going to rush it either. It's probably the most complex subject for me so far, but very interesting. These are very exciting times we live in my friend!! God bless!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Just on FOX, Sharon plans to accept the peace plan :rolleyes:

I heard yesterday they accepted the plan, they didn't really have a choice, but we know already that this is not going to work and that Jerusalem will still stay a stumbling block to the world until Jesus returns.

I do believe this is leading up to the next step when everything looks peacefull its then that Russian will move...

I believe this is just one step closer to the Tribulation which will start when Israel signs a contract with the Antichrist (which will be a leader of Europe,and could that be Spain , the little horn?)

Hmm, what do you think of this next article?

Israel Through the

Eyes of Prophecy

by Irvin Baxter Jr.

Prophecies in the Bible detailing the course of events in Israel during the next few years are abundant. This shouldn't surprise us since one of the most incredible prophecies of all time has already been fulfilled by the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948 after nearly 2,000 years in exile. This prophecy is found in Ezekiel 37.

What lies ahead for Israel?

The Bible prophesies that a seven-year period that will begin with the "confirming of a covenant" and end with the Battle of Armageddon. It is quite likely that this "confirming of the covenant" will occur in the next twelve months.

The confirming of the covenant will be done by a prominent world leader that the Bible calls the Antichrist. The covenant to be confirmed might very well be the "Jerusalem Covenant" that is on display on the main floor of Israel's Knesset.

This prophesied confirming could likely be some kind of a Mideast peace agreement that will clear the way for the building of Israel's Third Temple. After the Third Temple is completed, animal sacrifices, such as were required in the Old Testament, will be resumed.

The daily sacrificing of animals will cause such a furor among animal rights activists that international pressure will build for the sacrifices to be stopped. The Bible states that the Antichrist will stand in the temple and cause the sacrifices to be suspended. At this same time he will claim to be the Messiah.

This event will launch a period of political and religious persecution called in scripture the Great Tribulation. The focus that will occur during the time of tribulation will be the settlers living in the West Bank in what is called the "occupied territories." Jesus spoke of this time in Matthew 24:15-21. He warned that the people of the West Bank (Judea) would be forced to run for their lives.

Prophecies about Jerusalem

In light of the prophecies of great persecution against those in Judea (the West Bank), it appears that Israel will forsake the settlements in an effort to make peace. However, it is apparent that Israel will not be willing to re-divide or share Jerusalem--in spite of UN demands to do so.

The pressure will build on Israel to either share Jerusalem or place it under international control. Israel will refuse. International condemnation will come against Israel because of her actions concerning Jerusalem. Finally, a resolution will be passed on the UN Security Council demanding that Israel comply to the directives of the International Community. Israel will refuse.

I can almost hear it now. "You invaded Iraq to enforce the resolutions of the UN. You bombed Yugoslavia to enforce the will of the International Community. Are you going to continue to play favorites where Israel is concerned?

Guest shadow2b
Hmm, what do you think of this next article?

Israel Through the

Eyes of Prophecy

by Irvin Baxter Jr.

Prophecies in the Bible detailing the course of events in Israel during the next few years are abundant. This shouldn't surprise us since one of the most incredible prophecies of all time has already been fulfilled by the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948 after nearly 2,000 years in exile. This prophecy is found in Ezekiel 37.

What lies ahead for Israel?

The Bible prophesies that a seven-year period that will begin with the "confirming of a covenant" and end with the Battle of Armageddon. It is quite likely that this "confirming of the covenant" will occur in the next twelve months.

The confirming of the covenant will be done by a prominent world leader that the Bible calls the Antichrist. The covenant to be confirmed might very well be the "Jerusalem Covenant" that is on display on the main floor of Israel's Knesset.

This prophesied confirming could likely be some kind of a Mideast peace agreement that will clear the way for the building of Israel's Third Temple. After the Third Temple is completed, animal sacrifices, such as were required in the Old Testament, will be resumed.

The daily sacrificing of animals will cause such a furor among animal rights activists that international pressure will build for the sacrifices to be stopped. The Bible states that the Antichrist will stand in the temple and cause the sacrifices to be suspended. At this same time he will claim to be the Messiah.

This event will launch a period of political and religious persecution called in scripture the Great Tribulation. The focus that will occur during the time of tribulation will be the settlers living in the West Bank in what is called the "occupied territories." Jesus spoke of this time in Matthew 24:15-21. He warned that the people of the West Bank (Judea) would be forced to run for their lives.

Prophecies about Jerusalem

In light of the prophecies of great persecution against those in Judea (the West Bank), it appears that Israel will forsake the settlements in an effort to make peace. However, it is apparent that Israel will not be willing to re-divide or share Jerusalem--in spite of UN demands to do so.

The pressure will build on Israel to either share Jerusalem or place it under international control. Israel will refuse. International condemnation will come against Israel because of her actions concerning Jerusalem. Finally, a resolution will be passed on the UN Security Council demanding that Israel comply to the directives of the International Community. Israel will refuse.

I can almost hear it now. "You invaded Iraq to enforce the resolutions of the UN. You bombed Yugoslavia to enforce the will of the International Community. Are you going to continue to play favorites where Israel is concerned?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I heard yesterday they accepted the plan, they didn't really have a choice, but we know already that this is not going to work and that Jerusalem will still stay a stumbling block to the world until Jesus returns.

I agree Angels,

This so-called Road Map to Peace is not going to be a piece of cake. Jerusalem is, and will remain a burdensome stone and a cup of trembling. The Bible says that everyone that burdens themselves with it will be cut to pieces.

Jerusalem will be troddened underfoot until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. I believe that means rapture, and the little horn will not rise to power until the one who restrains is taken out of the way, which I believe also means rapture first.

I have a hunch that the coalition will have to take out HAMAS, Hezbolah and the Islamic Jihad and the other terrorists on the borders of Israel before the middle east starts to simmer down a bit. I don't think they care for, or respect a peace deal. So things will probably get worse before they get better. I think the rapture is very near!!

I'll be talking much about the little horn in my next thread, whenever it's finished. Cheers!!