• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

Not sure where to post this item so I put it here, under prophecy.    Buy it or flush it.  The choice is yours, but the subject is all too real in the halls of the Kremlin.

According to recent rumors coming out of Russia a twenty-first century version of Rasputin is whispering in Vladimir Putin's ear with notions of restored Russian dominance in Europe.

The name of the fellow is Aleksander Dugin.   A detailed description of him and his personal history can be found in the pages of Wikipedia.

As we all know, Rasputin was a spiritualist mystic who insinuated himself into the court of Czar Nicholas and his wife Alexandra.  Rasputin's machinations were one of the contributing factors to the downfall of the Czar, the death of the Czar's family, the Bolshevik revolution and the establishment of the Communist Soviet Union in Russia.  Nothing good came of Rasputin's whisperings.

Today a modern version of Rasputin seems to be providing delusions of grandeur to Vladimir Putin, the self-styled dictator and president of the Russian Federation.   Dugin has a convoluted history, which has oddly propelled him to a position in Moscow where his words have an audience.

No matter how one addresses the subject of Dugin it cannot mean well for Europe or the rest of the world.

Very strange turn of events in Russia.....

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, choir loft said:

Not sure where to post this item so I put it here, under prophecy.    Buy it or flush it.  The choice is yours, but the subject is all too real in the halls of the Kremlin.

According to recent rumors coming out of Russia a twenty-first century version of Rasputin is whispering in Vladimir Putin's ear with notions of restored Russian dominance in Europe.

The name of the fellow is Aleksander Dugin.   A detailed description of him and his personal history can be found in the pages of Wikipedia.

As we all know, Rasputin was a spiritualist mystic who insinuated himself into the court of Czar Nicholas and his wife Alexandra.  Rasputin's machinations were one of the contributing factors to the downfall of the Czar, the death of the Czar's family, the Bolshevik revolution and the establishment of the Communist Soviet Union in Russia.  Nothing good came of Rasputin's whisperings.

Today a modern version of Rasputin seems to be providing delusions of grandeur to Vladimir Putin, the self-styled dictator and president of the Russian Federation.   Dugin has a convoluted history, which has oddly propelled him to a position in Moscow where his words have an audience.

No matter how one addresses the subject of Dugin it cannot mean well for Europe or the rest of the world.

Could be.  I think Putin's main goal at this point is to loosen the grip of the harlot (apostate Israel) and help bring about her ultimate demise.  After that, we'll see.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, choir loft said:

I've been watching and reading internal Russian news for several years now and I think I would have to agree with you.   I don't know if it was Dugin, but something has changed Putin in the last six months.  He doesn't look or act like the same person.   I don't speak or read Russian so I've had to rely on translation software to understand what he's been saying, but he seemed to have changed during the Trump administration.  I don't think he liked the actions of the democratic party and finally saw that the deep state meant to force him and the Russian People into a global government.   I'm not sure that his wanting protection from the globalist west isn't being misconstrued as wanting to reestablish the USSR.   Twisted news to put us in the frame of mine for the war they have been planning since George Bush Senior was president.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

Putin is being humiliated by a very small armed forces. Yes he does well killing women and children but when it comes to fighting a military, his army is very weak. I can't see him doing anymore than he's done. He dare not touch one NATO member. 

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Putin is being humiliated by a very small armed forces.

Yes, but armed with the latest technology.  And most of what's left of Putin's army are conscripts that are not really trained at all...   and the generals that usually tell them what to do are dead.  It's really sad to watch an army do the things the Russians are doing.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

47 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Putin is being humiliated by a very small armed forces. Yes he does well killing women and children but when it comes to fighting a military, his army is very weak. I can't see him doing anymore than he's done. He dare not touch one NATO member. 

I don't think the majority of decent Russian troops wanted the war in the first place hence their half-hearted performance, and full credit to them for that.

Also we shouldn't believe all the anti-Russian propaganda our western media are churning out.

As for "killing women and children" there's bound to be collateral civilian casualties in any war, and let's not forget the Ukrainians have been pounding the pro-Russian Donbas region for years, likewise inflicting civilian collateral casualties.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

51 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

I don't think the majority of decent Russian troops wanted the war in the first place hence their half-hearted performance, and full credit to them for that.

Also we shouldn't believe all the anti-Russian propaganda our western media are churning out.

As for "killing women and children" there's bound to be collateral civilian casualties in any war, and let's not forget the Ukrainians have been pounding the pro-Russian Donbas region for years, likewise inflicting civilian collateral casualties.

I don't think the majority of decent Russian troops wanted the war

They were protesting against the war..

17 minutes ago, angels4u said:

They were protesting against the war..

...and that's almost as bad as a Christian protesting what Nero was doing.

On 4/28/2022 at 12:36 PM, other one said:

I've been watching and reading internal Russian news for several years now and I think I would have to agree with you.   I don't know if it was Dugin, but something has changed Putin in the last six months.  He doesn't look or act like the same person.   I don't speak or read Russian so I've had to rely on translation software to understand what he's been saying, but he seemed to have changed during the Trump administration.  I don't think he liked the actions of the democratic party and finally saw that the deep state meant to force him and the Russian People into a global government.   I'm not sure that his wanting protection from the globalist west isn't being misconstrued as wanting to reestablish the USSR.   Twisted news to put us in the frame of mine for the war they have been planning since George Bush Senior was president.

Rumors flying around in the press that Putin has abdominal cancer and will soon undergo surgery for it.   This may result in his displacement by another person in power.

Wishful thinking or truth?    Can the press be trusted?

On 4/28/2022 at 2:54 PM, Heaven_Bound said:

Which is why I believe Putin might listen to Aleksander Dugin and join forces with China.   Even an inefficient Military that has over a million soldiers can achieve victory by the sheer numbers of the force.   But ground attack seems to be very weak for Russia.   I am not shocked using their missiles from ground launch and air raid.   That's what seems to be doing the most damage.   If China was fighting the ground Battle and Russia through missile and air, they would be very effective.   I actually expect that to happen soon.

An unwritten rule of war on the steppes of eastern Europe is that one does NOT go to war during the winter.    Russian folklore calls it General Winter and it has defeated armies in the past such as the armies fielded by Napoleon & Hitler.

The ground is mushy and the weather unstable, making military operations difficult.  Many photos show Russian vehicles stalled in a great gridlock on Ukrainian roads.   There is a major interstate/divided highway between Belarus and Kiev.   Why don't media photos show activity on this road?

Now that the weather is warming up the ground will dry.  This may allow military vehicles to move off-road with greater efficiency.

Russia seems to be doing everything wrong - beginning an offensive operation in winter, wasting ammunition on civilian targets and denying civilian refugees movement on Ukrainian roads.  Refugees block highways as efficiently as weather systems and destruction of civilian targets only encourages domestic patriotism and foreign sympathy.  The Kremlin seems to be using a brute force method, which doesn't work well even in the best of circumstances.

The German army numbered nearly five million when it attacked the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941.  A large army doesn't necessarily guarantee victory.   Putin himself once said, "it's not the size of one's force that matters, but how it's used."  Did Putin not regard his own wisdom?  Has his cleverness leaked away somehow?

Putin's army is not the same Red Army that won The Great Patriotic War.  Dugin's whispers may have corrupted Putin's understanding.  I wonder if we'll ever know for certain.