• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

sorry, but you are a bit late with this news.....

this microchip technology has been in use for animals now for about 2 decades.

it is now ( yes now ) in use for humans......

the size of the current computer chip now being used is about the size of one of these periods with a couple cat whiskers on it........

as I stated, there are humans now with this "wonderful" (NOT) device in them, using if for medical record retrieval....

just think..... all those surviving victims of the huricane are now trying to get their life back in order.... but most do not have ID of any sort, and just about all of them have left their banking info behind....

this may be a good time for the "government" to step in and say look here, we have this wonderful device that will keep you from loosing your ID ever again...

it wil also help prevent theft.... cause you can place all your belongings serial numbers into your account, so that if some one trys to sell them it can be retrieved, and they can be picked up.... cashless sales..... cant buy or sell with out it......

Walmart has already been getting things ready to accept this "chip" .... scanning equipment is being set up so that you can scan your hand across the thing and vou la, you is done checking out.... the credits are transfered from your account to theirs, and the serial numbers from the items are then transfered from their account to yours.....

they can locate that chip with in an area of about a 2 foot diameter from where it actually sits..... that means that if you loose your hand, they can find it with in just a matter of inches from where the GPS satty says it is......

the military is already looking into it for their members.... just think about the force commanders.... can sit back behind the lines and tell where every member of their unit is.... and even tell if they are wounded or dead or just sitting still or even under fire, by reading the telemitry stuff that is going on in the body ( blood presure, heart rate, adreanlin flow and so forth..... )

the military was the first one i know of to make it manditory for all personel to have direct deposit..... yes, manditory...... no bank account, no pay check.....

now just about all ( if not all ) government employees have directi deposit, including all those receiving social security......

the chip is in use.... and still being tested...  and improved....

about a year ago ( maybe longer ) inormation I recieved said that there are vehicles being prepared to go from community to community with a supply of these micro chips so that they can "install" them in people..... that means that they willl have an on board computer of sorts, with a good supply ( dont have to be very big vehicle )  so that they can use the air gun type injectors and inject one, and log it into the computer as to the chip number and the personal information (how ever much they might need, being the government has so much info now, might just need your ssn) of the person receiving it.

I have even heard people that are Christians say they can not wait for this chip to come out in mass so that they can get it.... ( NOT THIS BOY......)

anyways......  you can find out more about this chip by doing a search under RFID, and also under VERICHIP .....

by the way..... General Electric has been advertising it for over a year..... hmmm

oh yea, if you watch their ICON's if you happen to see the commercial, there is one of the ICONs that is a picture of a hand in a circle....

and if you do a search, you will see a pic of the X-RAY of a hand with it in the hand....... hmmmmm the old one was about the size of a grain of rice.....

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two years?

:wub:

oh boy....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InHimIPray
They can stick it in my watchband so when the order to worship the beast comes along I can just toss the watch and my id chip to someone who would care about it and walk away as far as I was permitted.

While I am still not sure if this could be the mark, it's just a bit too personal and too close to the description to suite me.  I'll seek the help of the Lord and I trust He will not let me be confused or tricked into condemnation.

Sam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you ever have reason to doubt teh validity of something as serious as the mark, which in this case is the chip, then you have reason to believe that this is indeed the source that will separate God Almighty's true ppl from those who profess themselves as his children. As far as sticking it in the watchband that is not an option. 1) technically you would have already accepted the mark. When the Bible says in ur right hand or forehead it means that it will be placed literally in your hand.

As for the head it's like those who will be standing in line waiting to get the mark. They've already accepted it even if by man's standards they have not yet physically recieved it. 2) If it was a simple as placing a chip in ur watch so that u could easily do away with it what would be the purpose of creating such a device?

Right now your doubt is protecting you from making a futile decision even before the mark becomes a mandatory option. Not that you'll be here during the tribulation or anything. Look beyond the physical boundries of it all and into the spiritual. That makes all the difference.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My doubt is only if the chip is really the mark. I still am not convinced that the chip is near all that is involved in the mark of the beast. I am not really ready to end my working career and totally mess up my families lives if this really is not the mark (which is distinctly possible).

None of you has the right to put that much surity on this subject as to any one idea. The computer technology fields are growing so fast that we have no idea of what next week will bring, much next year. No one will know for sure what the mark will be until the beast is fully into world power and demanding worship..... and the demanding worship is the key factor of this whole subject.

Guest InHimIPray
My doubt is only if the chip is really the mark.  I still am not convinced that the chip is near all that is involved in the mark of the beast.  I am not really ready to end my working career and totally mess up my families lives if this really is not the mark (which is distinctly possible).

None of you has the right to put that much surity on this subject as to any one idea.  The computer technology fields are growing so fast that we have no idea of what next week will bring, much next year.    No one will know for sure what the mark will be until the beast is fully into world power and demanding worship.....  and the demanding worship is the key factor of this whole subject.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one said that you had to risk your livelihood do to this chip. It's meaning will not come into full effecct until after Christ has returned. There's reason to be watchful right now and worry, not panic. You said urself that nothing else came close to the desciption like this lil' chip that has so many unique and strangely similar qualities as to the one that is mentioned in the Bible.

Why would we not have the right to have as much confidence in this subject as you do in believing otherwise? Sure technolog is advancing and all. Makes it just that much better for the government to reign supreme.

Look it's understandable where your doubts come from, and maybe some of us just can't see it the way you're putting it considering all the sources that we may have allowing us to see how real all of this is. please understand though that no one is asking you to give up anything for something you do not have your complete trust in. Let it be known though that the mark will come into full effect after Almighty God's chosen ppl have been called home. I'm sure that you being a Christian yourself, that you are looking forward to that glorious moment. Your worries about the mark should be dim, and the least of ur worries. I sure hope that you do not plan on being around during that time.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I would say, that even if you accepted it in your "watch" you have accepted it.....

whether it is under your skin or in your watch.....

i dont think it would matter...

mike

Largely because I have for many years kept up with the people who are pushing this chip and I don't think you understand just how quickly this decision may coming at least for some of us. And I might add that these people are not looking to combine worship of any beast with the demand of the chip from what can be gleaned from their writings and interviews.

Getting onto military bases or certain government buildings could happen just about any time.... which would end my 33 year work career should I refuse to comply with their demands, which may or may not have anything whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast.

This is my concern with your take on the subject. We may well cause people who casually read these threads make decisions that are not necessarily in their best interest. Thus my concern about any of us being sooooo sure about this thing up front before it is possible to know for certain.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

My doubt is only if the chip is really the mark.  I still am not convinced that the chip is near all that is involved in the mark of the beast.  I am not really ready to end my working career and totally mess up my families lives if this really is not the mark (which is distinctly possible).

None of you has the right to put that much surity on this subject as to any one idea.  The computer technology fields are growing so fast that we have no idea of what next week will bring, much next year.    No one will know for sure what the mark will be until the beast is fully into world power and demanding worship.....  and the demanding worship is the key factor of this whole subject.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and if you wait until the whole thing comes out and fully understood, then it will be too late, for at that time, you can not get rid of it.... there is no turning back once the mark has been accepted.

mike

Guest InHimIPray
Largely because I have for many years kept up with the people who are pushing this chip and I don't think you understand just how quickly this decision may coming at least for some of us.  And I might add that these people are not looking to combine worship of any beast with the demand of the chip from what can be gleaned from their writings and interviews.

Getting onto military bases or certain government buildings could happen just about any time....  which would end my 33 year work career should I refuse to comply with their demands, which may or may not have anything whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast.   

This is my concern with your take on the subject.  We may well cause people who casually read these threads make decisions that are not necessarily in their best interest.  Thus my concern about any of us being sooooo  sure about this thing up front before it is possible to know for certain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it seems you are more concerned with your accomplishments here on earth than with the Holy Father.

it seems you are more concerned with your accomplishments here on earth than with the Holy Father.

No........ it is that this chip is simply a technological advance to define me as an individual. Much like an electronic social security card and most likely when it starts to be used it will be for security and will have nothing to do with the mark of the beast or even Lucifer at all. Along with the database that will be associated with it, it could well mark me as one of the most faithful christians that ever lived on the face of the earth.

Yes some day, when those who are setting up the fleshly government for Lucifer, come to power, they may use the chip or some form of it to do their marking. But to say that putting in a chip for security identification before the beast is openly in power and demanding worship is condemning one to hell for eternity over a security issue...... where is this in the bible..... it is both ludicrous and dangerous to teach such things.

You're looking for some mark that could be anything, and you should be looking for the beast..... then you can look for anything that it demands chip, bar code, id badge or who knows what technology will bring in over the next year or so.

The mark could be literally anything that would show that you are a sworn follower of the Luciferian powered beast or it's image. The mark could be literally anything.......