Salt

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Many animal shelters and breeders are beginning to employ microchip ID implants. We as Christians should not tolerate implants for pets. These chips are the predecessor of the

Edited by Salt

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

sorry, but you are a bit late with this news.....

this microchip technology has been in use for animals now for about 2 decades.

it is now ( yes now ) in use for humans......

the size of the current computer chip now being used is about the size of one of these periods with a couple cat whiskers on it........

as I stated, there are humans now with this "wonderful" (NOT) device in them, using if for medical record retrieval....

just think..... all those surviving victims of the huricane are now trying to get their life back in order.... but most do not have ID of any sort, and just about all of them have left their banking info behind....

this may be a good time for the "government" to step in and say look here, we have this wonderful device that will keep you from loosing your ID ever again...

it wil also help prevent theft.... cause you can place all your belongings serial numbers into your account, so that if some one trys to sell them it can be retrieved, and they can be picked up.... cashless sales..... cant buy or sell with out it......

Walmart has already been getting things ready to accept this "chip" .... scanning equipment is being set up so that you can scan your hand across the thing and vou la, you is done checking out.... the credits are transfered from your account to theirs, and the serial numbers from the items are then transfered from their account to yours.....

they can locate that chip with in an area of about a 2 foot diameter from where it actually sits..... that means that if you loose your hand, they can find it with in just a matter of inches from where the GPS satty says it is......

the military is already looking into it for their members.... just think about the force commanders.... can sit back behind the lines and tell where every member of their unit is.... and even tell if they are wounded or dead or just sitting still or even under fire, by reading the telemitry stuff that is going on in the body ( blood presure, heart rate, adreanlin flow and so forth..... )

the military was the first one i know of to make it manditory for all personel to have direct deposit..... yes, manditory...... no bank account, no pay check.....

now just about all ( if not all ) government employees have directi deposit, including all those receiving social security......

the chip is in use.... and still being tested... and improved....

about a year ago ( maybe longer ) inormation I recieved said that there are vehicles being prepared to go from community to community with a supply of these micro chips so that they can "install" them in people..... that means that they willl have an on board computer of sorts, with a good supply ( dont have to be very big vehicle ) so that they can use the air gun type injectors and inject one, and log it into the computer as to the chip number and the personal information (how ever much they might need, being the government has so much info now, might just need your ssn) of the person receiving it.

I have even heard people that are Christians say they can not wait for this chip to come out in mass so that they can get it.... ( NOT THIS BOY......)

anyways...... you can find out more about this chip by doing a search under RFID, and also under VERICHIP .....

by the way..... General Electric has been advertising it for over a year..... hmmm

oh yea, if you watch their ICON's if you happen to see the commercial, there is one of the ICONs that is a picture of a hand in a circle....

and if you do a search, you will see a pic of the X-RAY of a hand with it in the hand....... hmmmmm the old one was about the size of a grain of rice.....

mike

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

And Joe Biden told Roberts in the confermation hearings that he would have to rule on whether it was constitutaional for it to be manditory....... They know it is coming and we need to decide how to stop it or figure out what we are going to do about it......... three years max would be my guess for a time table.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

And Joe Biden told Roberts in the confermation hearings that he would have to rule on whether it was constitutaional for it to be manditory.......  They know it is coming and we need to decide how to stop it or figure out what we are going to do about it.........  three years max would be my guess for a time table.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can you stop what God has already said was going to happen?

In the words of Bob Marley" we've got to fulfill the book" :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

OK. So are you all saying that every person on earth will have to get in line, bow down to a statue of some sort, and get a chip? Or else we die on the spot?

I just don't see that happening. No one in their right mind is going to start bowing down to a statue in this country. Atheists won't do that. Muslims won't bow to anyone but Allah. Christians won't do that. There has to be some sort of worship issue involved in this mark. How does worship fit into a chip of some sort? I just don't see it.

In Christ,

CarolineS

OK.

And Joe Biden told Roberts in the confermation hearings that he would have to rule on whether it was constitutaional for it to be manditory.......

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

OK.  So are you all saying that every person on earth will have to get in line, bow down to a statue of some sort, and get a chip? Or else we die on the spot?

I just don't see that happening.  No one in their right mind is going to start bowing down to a statue in this country.    Atheists won't do that.  Muslims won't bow to anyone but Allah.  Christians won't do that.  There has to be some sort of worship issue involved in this mark.  How does worship fit into a chip of some sort?  I just don't see it.

In Christ,

CarolineS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you remember when Elijah had a "fire test" with the prophets of Baal to determine the one true God? 1 Kings 18:24 The false prophets failed to make fire come out of heaven and Jehovah made fire come out of heaven and consume a liquidated burnt offering. There was no doubt.

It is written, During the tribulation period the Beast will be allowed to make war with the Saints and overcome them. He will be given power to make fire come out of the heavens (as Satan did in the book of Job).

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 13:13

(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

The Tribulation Saints, namely, Elijah and Moses, are going to be running off of pure faith, the word of God, as their shield. They are the two olive branches or the two anointed ones that stand by the Lord.

Zechariah 4:6

(6) Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zechariah 4:13-14

(13) And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

(14) Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 11:3

(3) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 11:7-10

(7) And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

(8) And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

(9) And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

(10) And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Notice that people from all across the world are able to see the two bodies of the prophets in Palestine, likely by Television. The whole world will think Satan has the power.

Edited by Aim_64bIT

this whole ordeal with the hurricane and also the tsunami last December, could be used as good examples ( good being twisted ) as to why we should ( again, earthly talk ) take this chip.....

it would have made it so much easier to locate the bodies of the victims, and also make it so much easier to locate our lost loved ones that have been separated...

all we would have to do is to type in the name/ID of the one we are looking for (in the computer) and well, we could find them real fast thrue the GPS satty's....

as far as stopping what God has put into motion, we can not, but we can continue working..... ex: God already had it in mind to destroy Sodom and the valley of all living things, but with Abraham's plee, Lot and his family were to be spared, this did not stop the valley from being destroyed, just allowed f4 people to walk out....

as it was, they had to be taken out, for they did not want to leave. and one worried about loosing her stuff so much she turned around and well, lost it all...

ex: Noah knew of the impending doom for about 125 years.... preached it and wittnessed it for 125 years, as he build the ark.... and all he got was riddicule from all those around him.... here, we see that God stilll destroeyd what He said he was going to destroy, and only 8 people made it out alive thru out the entire world...

we can not stop what God puts into motion, but we can continue to do His work and witness to the people......

we need to pay attention to the Watchmen and heed their calls......

the deception has been on going since Christ departed, but now since this is the first time in history (( since 1948 that is ) that Christ can come back, for that is when Israel became a nation) that He can call His children HOME.... anytime folks...

Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

mike

They can stick it in my watchband so when the order to worship the beast comes along I can just toss the watch and my id chip to someone who would care about it and walk away as far as I was permitted.

While I am still not sure if this could be the mark, it's just a bit too personal and too close to the description to suite me. I'll seek the help of the Lord and I trust He will not let me be confused or tricked into condemnation.

Sam