irishcowboy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Times are getting harder now but it speaks of all this in the Bible. Jesus is coming soon. Everything is changing in the natural and in the spiritual. God is calling the true worshippers.

He is searching the churches, streets, homes. stores, bars etc. for the ones that will just seek Him. So often we go to church expecting to receive and we go before God with our hands out.

Now is the time to just seek Him. It is time to go to church just for Him. To worship Him. When we get to the place where we truly just want Him and not His hand then He will open the windows of heaven and pour out His glory.... I like how Tommy Tenney puts it in his book"God's Favorite House" God is going and serrching for the ones that just want Him.

NOthing here matters, all this stuff wil pass away. He is what matters. We spend so much time searching for things to fill the void within. We run around doing ministries for Him and all the time He is saying< "Ok I see your ministry , now are you ready to see MINE?"

I want to see His glory like Moses did. I want it to pour out in the streets of our cities so strong that it goes in the homes and storesm bars and everywhere so that nobody can get away from Him.

I want to see the day like the Hebrides Revival when the presence of God goes out and brings them in and they come to use to find out what is happening.

Oh God Let Your Glory Fall!!!

WE all pray for revivall but dont realise that there is a price to pay for it. Are we really willing to pay that price???

what is that price??it is every thing ..all of me..all of my time ...all of my money ...all of all that i have given to Him...no longer me ...just Him...that is what I want ...it is time to step out for God like we never have before..it is time to stop doing this earthly business and start doing God's business...

ARE YOU READY??ARE YOU WILLING??

ARE YOU SURE///DO YOU REALISE WHAT THE PRICE IS???

IT IS CHANGING YOUR LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT..

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ONCE YOU HAVE THAT ENCOUNTER WITH HIM AND HAVE HIS TRUE HABITATION IN YOUR LIFE NOT JUST VISITAION...

He is asking us all those questions...if you say yes like i have then get ready ..things are going to start changing like never before..your job..your lifestyle...your routines...everything wll change as He takes complete control..it wil no longer be what you want but....

WHAT HE WANTS...

ARE YOU READY???

God Bless

Teresa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991