IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I have studied and seen that it is just stated in the book of Daniel and other places in the bible that the antichrist breaks his peace treaty with Israel at the half-point of agreed treaty period. It's not clearly stated (although I think it is in a guise) why the Antichrist breaks his treaty.

Here it is - 

Revelation 13:3 (MSG) - One of the Beast’s heads looked as if it had been struck a deathblow, and then healed. The whole earth was agog, gaping at the Beast.

The devil raises the antichrist back to life after he is killed. He is informed by the devil of his "new" role after his resurrection.

Now some might say only God has the power to resurrect the dead. That is mostly true. But witches and wizards have been known to perform out-of-body travel. An adage from Africa where I come from says that "out-of-body travel, sleep, death are siblings".

We have OBTs most of the times we dream. We do not recognize it as such because our physical bodies are still alive. The body lives by the life-force from God in it. The spirit lives because it's the real you created by God. If the physical body dies, the connection with the spirit is severed then one recognises the "OBT" (which had been happening all along) as an "OBT". 

I know there's nothing God cannot do. God can separate the spirit and body (Heb. 4:12), without killing the body.

The devil has power too though it's very minute compared to God's (Matt. 24:24). 

God bless you.

Questions or comments?

Edited by kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,681
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Egypt and maybe a couple other Muslim nations break thier treaties with Israel because they want to destroy Israel. It's pretty simple. Psalms 83 is a good chapter about this war. 

PS, the devil is not given the authority to raise the dead and provide life. God has given this power to Christ. Not Satan. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS, the devil is not given the authority to raise the dead and provide life. God has given this power to Christ. Not Satan. 

True. But spirits of the dead can be conjured by people. 1 Samuel 28

That's the power Satan does have, and I would suppose that spirit could inhabit a body.

The beast rises from the abyss per Rev 11. 

Rev 13 says, "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death;"

This is a simile. I could be wrong but it looks as though it's a comparison of some event that looks like death, but isn't. In other words the whole thing is a show and could use modern technology to pull it off. But the spirit of the beast rises and inhabits a person all the same, Satan grants power and authority to that possessed person, well within his purview on earth, and the trouble begins.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

That's the power Satan does have, and I would suppose that spirit could inhabit a body.

This is a simile. I could be wrong but it looks as though it's a comparison of some event that looks like death, but isn't. In other words the whole thing is a show and could use modern technology to pull it off. But the spirit of the beast rises and inhabits a person all the same, Satan grants power and authority to that possessed person, well within his purview on earth, and the trouble begins.

Yes satan, the beast, and the false prophet will control the world through spiritual devils going forth at their commands

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

It's kinda like israel. Israel was a nation that appeared to be dead for close to 2000 years. Then it suddenly appeared again. 

It was, and was not, and yet is. 

Alot of people say it was resurrected but it wasn't. 

17 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Yes satan, the beast, and the false prophet will control the world through spiritual devils going forth at their commands

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The euphrates is in the middle east. I don't think we got much to worry about. The only nation that is east of the euphrates that wants to go to Armegeddon is Iran. Maybe Afghanistan or Pakistan may join Iran but I doubt it. 

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The euphrates is in the middle east. I don't think we got much to worry about. The only nation that is east of the euphrates that wants to go to Armegeddon is Iran. Maybe Afghanistan or Pakistan may join Iran but I doubt it. 

God's words below clearly state "The Whole World" will be gathered to the final battle

Edited by truth7t7

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

God's words below clearly states

"The Whole World" will be gathered to the final battle

Yea I see then. I've read other verses that point out who they are. Your relying on one word.i rely on many. It's best to read all of the prophecies concerning this war before forming an opinion using one word. 

39 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yea I see then. I've read other verses that point out who they are. Your relying on one word.i rely on many. It's best to read all of the prophecies concerning this war before forming an opinion using one word. 

I have studied the final battle, and it's perfectly in agreement with Revelion 16:14

The "Whole World" will be gathered, God's word has no contradictions

(Revelation) 16:14KJV
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Edited by truth7t7