• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  0

If not, what verses do you see as correct

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off

Do you agree that is speaking to the death and resurrection of our Lord?

but not for himself

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. the prophecy 

and the people of the prince that shall come

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe  30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;

Do you agree that is speaking to 
Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

and the end thereof shall be with a flood,

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 

and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

even until the consummation,

2Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

but not for himself

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. the prophecy 

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe  30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

2Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It actually happened in 167 BC A look at that will show you what it is. The Jewish Encyclopedia has a section on Antiochus IV Epiphanes I don't see the 167 BC A of D as fulfillment of Dan 9:27. It can't be. 

I guess I don't know what you mean by 'explained'. 

Do you mean "What it is?" "Why it happens?" "When?" All of the above? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,020
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

but not for himself

Generally, history confirms and explains prophecy.

The Book of Daniel is set when God's testimony on earth was gone. He is never referred to as "the God of heaven AND EARTH" in Daniel. Israel, while they kept God's Law, were invincible - a permanent thorn in the side of the Gentile kings. But now Israel was no more. The northern Tribes were scattered throughout the earth and Judah and Benjamin defeated, dispossessed and deported to Babylon. So the question in many minds was; "What of God's Promises to Abraham?" Daniel is given the task of answering. He outline what will happen to the Gentile kings and what will happen to Judah. Chapters 2 to 7 are written to Gentile kings and so they are in Aramaic - the official language of the Gentile world. From Chapter 8 Daniel again addresses Israel, or, "Daniel's People" for God has forsaken them and they are "Lo-ammi" - you are not my people. The language from Chapter 8 reverts to Hebrew - for it concerns  Israel.

Daniel is ordered to shut up the book till the "time of the end". But the same question about God's promises to Abraham are on the mind of most Jews - and Christians too. So what in the New Testament enlarges and/or explains Daniel 9, especially verse 27. Quite a lot. We pick it up -  reading from

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Verse 25 alludes to the building of the second Temple and Jerusalem. The verse gives the reason. The Messiah will be a Jew. He will thus be under the Law of Moses. For the Law of Moses to function there must be a gathering of Israel to Jerusalem THRICE a year. And the tithes must be brought to the Temple - the place of God's Name. 

Verse 26 introduces TWO OPPOSING Messiahs. One is cut off for other people. The other will appear much later but his nationality is revealed. Whoever destroys the second Temple will be the Source-Nation for the imposter Messiah. By 71 AD every Jew who read Daniel would have known that the nationality of the imposter Messiah will be Roman. And John is no exception. Here he explain who the Prince is.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Verse 8 will come out of a place under the earth. The only places under the earth for men is Hades. Thus, the beast will be a man who has died but is resurrected. "perdition" is used interchangeably with the Lake of Fire, so the Beast cannot die again. He goes alive to the Lake of Fire when his effort is over. We now know from the above that the Beast will be a previous king, he will be a Roman, and he will be resurrected. Verse 8 says that this Best "is not, and yet is". That means he is one of the five who have died in John's time. This is important because this trims the selection of the beast down to one of five Caesars.

Verse 9 says that wisdom is needed to identify this Beast - not special revelation. The woman is Mystery Babylon the great WHORE and with Rome already established as the nationality of the Beast, the seven hills adds confirmation. But how come Babylon sits on Rome? The answer is simple. Since Nimrod's occult religious system of Babel, each of the six great world powers that have ruled the earth have adopted and practiced the same religion. names changed and political systems have changed, but the occult religious system has been the same. the Great Whore of Babylon has danced in all six world powers ending with Rome.

Verse 10 clears up a problem. There have been multiple Caesars - much more than seven. And if the beast is one of the five fallen during John's time the identity would be subject to speculation. But if John was given "signs" like Revelation 1:1 says, then SEVEN stands for THE FULL NUMBER of Caesars. And if SEVEN is a "sign" then it would explain the number eight. "EIGHT" is the number of resurrection for our Lord was resurrected "on the morrow after the Sabbath". So we have, within the text, a double inference that the Beast is Roman and he is one of the five to die in John's time. A lo and behold - if we apply Bible numerics to the names of the five Caesars who died in John's time, the number of the Beasts name first Nero Caesar perfectly.

A Superintendent of Scotland Yard, a brilliant detective, made a professional study of Daniel Chapter 9 and found that the numbers tallied exactly. The Messiah is Jesus. The date is precisely when Jesus was killed. the Prince is a Roman. This in turn tallies perfectly with Chapter 2 where the fourth world power after Nebuchadnezzar is the world power of Jesus' first and second Coming. The only difference is that when Christianity appeared, Rome learned that the Christians, though the never took up arms, were as invincible as Israel. Swords did not help. For every Christian killed, ten more sprang up. The only way to beat them was to infuse Nimrod's Religion into their Biblical system and "leaven" them.

And so, even with Daniel "shut up" we have a wealth of information about the change of world government when Christ comes to face off with the Roman Prince. Both Old and New Testaments tell their story, and history adds detail.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/9/2022 at 3:50 PM, DeighAnn said:

There were no verses in the bible. Lets take them out to see if maybe the KJV translators divided this passage wrongly. Its pretty obvious to me they did conflate the passge.

A.) Six things God declares must come to pass before Israel has paid its penance and thus can usher in the coming Kingdom Age with Jesus (Holy of holies) being anointed King of kings.

Daniel 9:(24) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city(Jerusalem/Israelis), to (1)finish the transgression, and to (2)make an end of sins, and to (3)make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in (4)everlasting righteousness, and to (5)seal up the vision and prophecy, and to (6)anoint the most Holy.

B.) THREE MARKERS ARE GIVEN UNTO US BELOW: 1.) The Wall 2.) The Messiah's Death 3.) The Prince to come or Anti-Christ(He).

Dan. 8:(25) Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to (1-A)build Jerusalem unto the (2-B)Messiah the Prince shall be (1-A)seven weeks, AND (2-B)threescore and two weeks: the (1-A)street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. {26} And after threescore and two weeks shall (2-B)Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

So, above we get 2/3 of the Prophecy and below we get 1/3 of the prophecy. You have to know how to separate the scriptures to understand this passage in full. As one can see, they conjoin the two above, but it is via two totally separate MARKERS, the Wall takes 49 years (7 weeks of 7s) and from that point until Jesus is born and dies for our sins, (hence NOT for himself) is 62 weeks of 7s or 434 years. Thus wee need to take the 434 years and add in the 49 years and we get 483 years of course. Leaving ONE WEEK or 7 years or 1 week of 7 (heptad) left. The last MARKER can thus be seen below, and should be divided as I have divided it wit half of verse 26 added to verse 25 and the other half added to verse 27, of course there was no chapters and verses in the bible, the KJV translators ADDED them all in.

Brown Driver Biggs Def. 1.) seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week

and the people (Rome in 70 AD) of the prince that shall come(Anti-Christ in the End Times) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood(70 AD, Roman Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora) . {27} And he(prince that shall come) shall (3-C) confirm the covenant (Agreement or Treaty) with many for one week: {Israel and the MANY nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region} and in the midst of the week(1290) he shall cause the sacrifice(Jesus) and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate (the False Prophet at the 1290 mandates that an IMAGE of the HE or Prince to come/A.C. is erected in the Temple), even until the consummation(Until Jesus returns to destroy the Desolator/A.C.) , and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate(There will be 1260 days of Troubles like never seen before, DESIGNED to get Israel to repent).

This is a prophecy, a lot of people are not called unto Prophecy, I am, it is my gift from God. The hardest part of my job today is people whom are not called unto Prophecy REFUSE to heed those of us who were called by God unto Prophecy. It is frustrating, but I am satisfied with my effort, I do my job. Explaining the above in simple terms is easy to me. (SEE BELOW)

There is a Judgment against Jerusalem/ the Israeli people and it will last 490 years. This judgment was just 70 years according to Jeremiah but Israel refused to repent when sent into bondage in Babylon, so God TIMED their judgment by 7 in Dan. 9. 

It was now 70 times 7 weeks or 490 years. Then the Angel explained all this to Daniel as best he could, even though Daniel did not of course understand it. He stated that from the time Israel was freed from bondage by Cyrus (not named) and allowed to go rebuild Israel and the (1.) WALL there would be 7 x 7 or 49 years until this was completed in full. Then from that time we need to add in 62 weeks (NOT 62 1/2 WEEKS !! Frustrating) until the (2.)Messiah DIES (Cut-off) and thus that equals 434 years from the first MARKER, the Wall, until the second MARKER Jesus' death. When added together that totals 434 + 49 which  = 483 years of Judgment, leaving one FINAL MARKER to come, in the final week of Judgment not yet put forth by God. That will only come when the prince to come (Anti-Christ/Little Horn) makes an (3.)AGREEMENT with Israel AND the Many Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region for 7 years, now this could be a perpetual agreement for all we know that only lasts 7 years because the judgment ends by Jesus' Second Coming. As of right now the E.U. via the European Neighborhood Policy has 7 Year Agreements with Israel, Egypt, Lebanon Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria. They ran from 2007-2013 and from 2014-2020.

So, let me ADD IN MARKER #3  and then ADD IT ALL UP.

The HE will be the E.U. President or prince to come. When he is Elected by the E.U. Parliament, (the 10 give their power unto him) he comes in and MANDATES Israel gives up her Nukes and then she can join the E.U. Israel does this and thus "gives away her land" as she becomes a member state of the E.U. who say they will be her protector. Then in the midst of the week (after 1230 days) or at the 1290, which is 30 days BEFORE the Middle of the week, the Anti-Christ puts pressure on the Jewish High Priest to STOP Jesus Worship in the Temple of God, seeing as how 3-5 million Jews have repented (Zechariah 13:8-9) just before the Wrath of God falls in the middle of the week (which the A.C. waits on before he goes forth Conquering at the 1260 Asteroid Event/Rev. 8). This High Priest of Israel throws in with this coming E.U. President (who is born in Greece as seen in Daniel 8:9) who of course comes to power in the European Union (Fourth Beast/Dan. 7:7-8) just like Jason threw in with Antiochus Epiphanes in 175 BC. (A Jewish born High Priest and a Greek born man who killed 60,000 Jews and made a Sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus on God's Altar.)

Being honest, it saddens me when I see people who are not called unto prophecy trying to insist the HE is Jesus and that he dies after 69 1/2 weeks. There will be no excuse, people not called unto prophecy need to heed those called by God unto Prophecy. Can it be hard to know what is truth? Yes, but God gives us the TRUTH DETECTOR, (Holy Spirit) we have to train ourselves how to hear God's small still voice. Its that simple really, Satan doesn't stop lying unto us when we become Christians. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,656
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 6/9/2022 at 2:50 PM, DeighAnn said:

but not for himself

DeighAnn, you are indeed correct. The book of Daniel is all about God’s plan of salvation for all mankind and the coming of the Messiah. It is told through the 4 kingdoms- There are many reasons why He is using these 4 but one important reason is so we can follow His plan in time. The most important event in history occurs in the 4th kingdom- everything up to this kingdom is setting the stage for this event- the arrival, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. 

There is no Antiochus Epiphanies or boogeyman (anti-Christ) supernatural figure in Daniel. There is no prophetic verses speaking of China, the EU, Russia, the USA or Islam, etc. The only actor who IS identified is the one that is hidden in plain site - the “little horn”!

This little horn was prophesied in Daniel 7 and 8 and there are so many verses describing him that it can be no other than the papacy.

This (horn) is the one who sits atop the 4th beast kingdom until the end of time when he will be destroyed without human hands. 

The book of Daniel is all about the Messiah and His plan to save us through His sacrifice- there is only two events that have to occur after the Cross:

1) Accept or reject Jesus and obey His commandments — by each of us and not through a “church” or organization, and,

2) Await His second coming. Those that have placed their faith in Him will be with Him forever. Those that follow the little horn or do not believe He is their Messiah are no longer… 

Most of “today’s accepted interpretations” have failed to find His Story in Daniel and instead look for others such as AE or the EU, future nations, etc. They are all just another version of “the Left Behind Series”… 

Daniel 9:24-27 is “the” most important prophecy in Daniel for it speaks of the Messiah. Despite His crucifixion “in the midst of the 70th week”, He would still fulfill ALL 6 requirements given to Him by His Father! He would let us know they were completed / fulfilled before He died - “Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing (cutting Him off), and “It is finished.” 

Charlie 

Edited by Charlie744
correct horn not he…
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

It actually happened in 167 BC A look at that will show you what it is. The Jewish Encyclopedia has a section on Antiochus IV Epiphanes I don't see the 167 BC A of D as fulfillment of Dan 9:27. It can't be. 

I guess I don't know what you mean by 'explained'. 

Do you mean "What it is?" "Why it happens?" "When?" All of the above? 

I don't know much of what is written in history so it doesn't effect my beliefs much.  ALTHOUGH the Nation coming back into being did as it was a prophecy that needed to be fulfilled before any of the end times could even begin.  So I don't know what happened in 167AD.   What I am HOPING for is since we know the book of Daniel is being opened up to us, what parts of the New Testament are written that show what Daniel showed.  So I am going to go with,  'I'll take all of the above' if you have seen them.  If so I will thank you now.   Thank you.   :D

6 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Verse 26 introduces TWO OPPOSING Messiahs. One is cut off for other people. The other will appear much later but his nationality is revealed. Whoever destroys the second Temple will be the Source-Nation for the imposter Messiah. By 71 AD every Jew who read Daniel would have known that the nationality of the imposter Messiah will be Roman. And John is no exception. Here he explain who the Prince is.

Since the book of Daniel isn't even going to be able to be under stood till the time of the end and back in 71AD there were another 2000 years to go, I am not following why what anyone back then thought matters to us today.  THEY couldn't understand anything about what he wrote.  They may not have know that but WE CERTAINLY DO.  Hopefully you can, at least see,  WHY I DON'T CARE about what happened.  I go by what is written, and until ISRAEL became a nation again, none of what MAN did or thought should have any bearing.  UNLESS OF COURSE someone has some DOCTRINE that requires them to take mans history to tell us what GOD MEANS.  Hopefully that isn't what you are saying here.  

5 hours ago, AdHoc said:
Verse 8 will come out of a place under the earth. The only places under the earth for men is Hades. Thus, the beast will be a man who has died but is resurrected. "perdition" is used interchangeably with the Lake of Fire, so the Beast cannot die again. He goes alive to the Lake of Fire when his effort is over. We now know from the above that the Beast will be a previous king, he will be a Roman, and he will be resurrected. Verse 8 says that this Best "is not, and yet is". That means he is one of the five who have died in John's time. This is important because this trims the selection of the beast down to one of five Caesars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that is just that is just too much conjecture for me.  

5 hours ago, AdHoc said:
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only ONE beast, that old serpent the devil and the dragon.  Every thing else is of his nature and under his influence. There are 2 fathers.  The hearts of the children are turned to their fathers.  Genesis tells us who the Adversary is and we learn of one of his 'roles' as the serpent from the beginning.  

So I don't believe any MAN will be resurrected.  Possessed maybe.  There is only one being I know of who will ascend out of the abyss and that is Satan when he is let loosed at the end of the Lords Day, and then he is permanently destroyed.  I also know that he was once a king till iniquity was found in him and then he was not.  I know he will stand and claim to be GOD.  I don't know of any man who could fulfilled all that is required by what is written right there,  other than him.  

He will be the one behind all the power of the beast, the healing of the deadly wound and the setting up of the image.  AGAIN, only one Adversary can do all those things.  He performs 'miracles', lying signs and wonders.  ONLY Satan could do that not any man, as far as I see it anyhow.  

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The subject has been the beast and so I see this as still speaking to his 'kingdoms' and the woman of all of Satans kingdoms is  Mystery Babylon and all the confusion she can cause.   The kingdoms 'of the world' fall under the prince of the power of the air except for GODs people. 

WHO receives power for one hour have one mind and give their strength and power to the beast?  The fallen angels who are cast down with him. 

Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

I see the events more on the spiritual side, less on the earth/man one.  

6 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Verse 9 says that wisdom is needed to identify this Beast - not special revelation. The woman is Mystery Babylon the great WHORE and with Rome already established as the nationality of the Beast, the seven hills adds confirmation. But how come Babylon sits on Rome? The answer is simple. Since Nimrod's occult religious system of Babel, each of the six great world powers that have ruled the earth have adopted and practiced the same religion. names changed and political systems have changed, but the occult religious system has been the same. the Great Whore of Babylon has danced in all six world powers ending with Rome.

It is so funny to me how you make a statement having nothing written nor proved in one place,  and in the next place say it as if it were an established fact.  Here in lies the problem here ALREADY ESTABLISHED.  It hasn't even begun to be established.  You just 'figured' that to be right and ran with it.  So all the rest can't even be discussed until the ALREADY ESTABLISHED is indeed, established.  So I will wait for that.  

As for the rulers of the ages, I count them as who has ruled over Jerusalem and I have no idea why except THAT IS GODS WIFE and since this is His story, and that is His place, and that is where He places His people, nothing else I have read has swayed me but feel free to try, IF IT IS WITH what is written cause as you know, if it isn't....

• Well Said! 1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

{26} And after threescore and two weeks shall (2-B)Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

AND AFTER, not during.  Have you taken that into account?  Because it matters.  

_My computer wont let me quote so the copy and past here of what you wrote________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and the people (Rome in 70 AD) of the prince that shall come(Anti-Christ in the End Times) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood(70 AD, Roman Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora) . {27} And he(prince that shall come) shall (3-C) confirm the covenant (Agreement or Treaty) with many for one week: {Israel and the MANY nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region} and in the midst of the week(1290) he shall cause the sacrifice(Jesus) and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate (the False Prophet at the 1290 mandates that an IMAGE of the HE or Prince to come/A.C. is erected in the Temple), even until the consummation(Until Jesus returns to destroy the Desolator/A.C.) , and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate(There will be 1260 days of Troubles like never seen before, DESIGNED to get Israel to repent).

end 

And just like Jesus told them NOT A STONE LEFT STANDING, that prophecy was fulfilled when the Romans did come and destroy the temple,

AND THE END shall be with a flood,  why are you going back to the Roman Army?  They already completed their thing.  WHAT lies were they telling?  They weren't lying to anyone about anything.  

BUT if that didn't get your attention and bring you to the time and UNTO THE END of the war desolations are determined

WHAT IS THE WAR?  Same war from the very beginning of the book to the very end.  There was NO WAR with the Romans, there was destruction of the temple.  

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And so the last week will be about the rising up from the sea of SATANS LAST KINGDOM on earth.  It will start to come together and then the deadly would RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.  

ALSO, in the middle of the week THE IMAGE for WORSHIP is set up,  If the whole world is not worshipping the IMAGE, you can bet all offerings to GOD have ceased.  There is no LOVE/SACRIFICE going in HIS direction because there has been a FALLING AWAY and shortly the man of sin will be revealed by the brightness of the Lords Return.  

THAT WAR will end with the WRATH OF GOD BEING POURED OUT ON THOSE WHO have been deceived.  

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

and the people (Rome in 70 AD) of the prince that shall come(Anti-Christ in the End Times) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood(70 AD, Roman Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora) . {27} And he(prince that shall come) shall (3-C) confirm the covenant (Agreement or Treaty) with many for one week: {Israel and the MANY nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region} and in the midst of the week(1290) he shall cause the sacrifice(Jesus) and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate (the False Prophet at the 1290 mandates that an IMAGE of the HE or Prince to come/A.C. is erected in the Temple), even until the consummation(Until Jesus returns to destroy the Desolator/A.C.) , and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate(There will be 1260 days of Troubles like never seen before, DESIGNED to get Israel to repent).

THERE won't be TROUBLES like never before seen.  He wins with FLATTERIES.  He does what no one before him has does and HE SHARES the spoils.  The whole world is worshipping after him.  

NOTHING IS ABOUT GETTING ISRAEL TO REPENT.  It's all about DECEPTION and overcoming Gods people.  It's about stealing GODS CHILDREN FROM HIM AGAIN.  

Why would there be wars when the WHOLE WORLD BELIEVES CHRIST HAS RETURNED AND GOD IS STANDING IN JERUSALEM?  

WHAT WILL WE HEAR?   PEACE AND SAFETY.  Satan is going to be standing in JERUSALEM CLAIMING TO BE GOD and if the time wasn't shortened then EVEN GODS ELECT WOULD BELIEVE HIM.  Satan is sooooo gooood   that NO FLESH would REMAIN FAITHFUL TO GOD.  THERE WOULD BE NO VIRGINS LEFT (remain faithful to God)  WOE to those who are with child when Christ returns BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN AROUND TO MAKE A BABY SO THOSE WHO HAVE CHILDREN HAVE OBVIOUSLY NOT REMAINED FAITHFUL

The desolation Satan brings about IS THE NO MORE WORSHIP OF GOD.  THE BREAKING OF THE FIRST COMMANDMENT.  

The desolation poured out is GODS WRATH for those who are deceived and those who worship the beast and those who teach FALSE DOCTRINES

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT IN THAT DEATH IS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THEY ARE LOVING THEIR LIVES UNTO DEATH,  SO PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR SOULS, THOUGH THEIR FLESH IS REMAINING ALIVE.  (except Gods elect given up for 10 day trial)

WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

I see how you see the 1260 days.  And this is where we disagree.  I see the spiritual deaths and you see physical deaths.  BUT if it were Christ and not the Instead of, He would not be 'putting people on trial' and 'killing massive people who didn't worship Him, HE WOULD BE TEACHING.  So that would be the example Satan would most try and emulate.  Satan is performing MIRACLES.  He is transformed into an ANGEL OF LIGHT.  

The 'mass' killing taking place, the hardships for the world, the times of TROUBLE like wars and death, THAT isn't heavenly at all, that is EARTHLY.  

WHAT were we told?  Not by the PRE TRIB DOCTRINE but in the words of God?

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Just saying we see the 'time of trouble' very differently.  

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Being honest, it saddens me when I see people who are not called unto prophecy trying to image the HE is Jesus and that he dies after 69 1/2 weeks. There will be no excuse, people not called unto, prophecy need to heed those called by God unto Prophecy. Can it be hard to know what is truth? Yes, but God gives us the TRUTH DETECTOR, (Holy Spirit) we have to train ourselves how to hear God's small still voice. Its that simple really, Satan doesn't stop lying unto us when we become Christians. 

It saddens God to see you judging His servants. Though 'saddens' doesn't really cover it, does it?

I think it's simply amazing you can even see us from way up there

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

The book of Daniel is all about the Messiah and His plan to save us through His sacrifice- there is only two events that have to occur after the Cross:

1) Accept or reject Jesus and obey His commandments — by each of us and not through a “church” or organization, and,

2) Await His second coming. Those that have placed their faith in Him will be with Him forever. Those that follow the little horn or do not believe He is their Messiah are no longer… 

Most of “today’s accepted interpretations” have failed to find His Story in Daniel and instead look for others such as AE or the EU, future nations, etc. They are all just another version of “the Left Behind Series”… 

Daniel 9:24-27 is “the” most important prophecy in Daniel for it speaks of the Messiah. Despite His crucifixion “in the midst of the 70th week”, He would still fulfill ALL 6 requirements given to Him by His Father! He would let us know they were completed / fulfilled before He died - “Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing (cutting Him off), and “It is finished.” 

I am so happy that I don't know all the things everyone else does about this world.  For me, the words of God have to sit correct with the words of God and I will believe 'the History of Mankind' when it has been purified 7 times, until then, what ever aligns with GODS WORDS is correct what ever doesn't,  isn't.  Easy as that.  

I must admit I don't understand how you see the crucifixion 'in the midst of the 70th week' when we are told it is after the 62 weeks.  

It the sacrifice and oblation that ceases in the midst of the week, not when the crucifixion and resurrection*.  It is when I see the two witnesses being sent to earth, right before Satan arrives in person with his angels.  

Not sure how that even becomes a thought, it seems straight forward.  The sacrifice and oblation CEASE when the image is set up.  What 'ceases' when the whole world is deceived into believing Christ has returned and the worship of the image is the worship of HIM?  

REMEMBER WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT SACRIFICE?  

Hosea 6:4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

Hosea 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Hosea 6:7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

GOD WANTS OUR LOVE and wants us to KNOW WHO HE IS.  He wants us to love and know Him so well that WHEN AN IMPOSTER comes along and WITH LIES and deception tries to  take our LOVE and prayers away from HIM, we know Him so well that we are like 'kill me because YOU ARE NOT MY GOD and I will never say that you are'.  It's NOT LIKE Satan hasn't done it before, is it?  So, GOD wants those who love Him to STAND UP FOR HIM AND HIS AWESOMENESS.  He doesn't want ANYONE to sway us because HE IS SO FAR ABOVE what anyone else could ever even pretend to be, HE PROBABLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT COULD HAPPEN AT ALL.  

offer sacrifice
From zabach; properly, a slaughter, i.e. The flesh of an animal; by implication, a sacrifice (the victim or the act) -- offer(- ing), sacrifice.

gift, oblation, meat offering, present, sacrifice
From an unused root meaning to apportion, i.e. Bestow; a donation; euphemistically, tribute; specifically a sacrificial offering (usually bloodless and voluntary) -- gift, oblation, (meat) offering, present, sacrifice.

I believe my post showed the order I believe everything takes place and why, and I think you may have told me before how you came to your belief, so if it isn't too hard could you either repeat it or share the post again?  See where we go separate ways and figure out why, IF you don't mind.  

but either way THANK YOU for the reply, because even when we disagree, you never make me feel bad,  and I truly appreciate that.  

*I believe THOUGH I have never seen it written that when Christ rises from the dead and all those who are saved follow Him out of there, and Satan finds out that NEVER AGAIN will he have any power over a saved soul, and they won't even step near Hades at the death of their flesh body,  THAT is what makes Him mad and the war in heaven begins with HIM accusing us day and night to GOD.  Just thoughts and I can't see another one.  All seemed well enough when he was going to and fro in Job.....