• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

If we all model our lives after the apostle Paul, our lives would be rich indeed.

• 8 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/10/1985

If we all model our lives after the apostle Paul, our lives would be rich indeed.

First of no..... We are followers of Christ.

Hebrews 3:1 & 2 "therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess". NIV

1 Timothy 1:12-14 "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointed me to his service. even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. the grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus". NIV

I ask you in all honesty do you believe that you are to walk with Christ?..Offer your worship and praise to paul?

1 Corinthians 4

1 So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God.

( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...rinthians%204:1 )

As a CHRISTIAN I am called to follow Christ and be sanctified through him, NOT through paul.

and I have to say that CHANDRU's response was awesome. I liked all the scripture that was used to convey the point being made.

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1986

I believe Salvation is Personal. It is a marriage between you and God. For If you confess with your mouth and believe in the Lord Jesus you shall be saved. It's just like saying "I do"

Do you take Jesus to be the only one true and loving God to have and to hold for the rest of your life? "I Do"

• 2 years later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Birthday:  09/28/1989

nicley said worthy

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Salvation is one of the greatest gifts to mankind. Through salvation we have " all sins past and present forgiven by Jesus's sacrifice. Future sins will also be forgiven if confession is made. Eternal life is received according ot John 5;24, a person is considered a child of God according to John 1;12, a persons' name is written in Heaven in the Lamb's book of life according to Revelation 21:27". There are great book by Dag Heward-Mills entitled " Tell them", "Born Again" which gives indepth explanation about this great gift to all mankind. www.daghewardmills.org

Edited by episkopos

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Salvation is one of the greatest gifts to mankind. Through salvation we have " all sins past and present forgiven by Jesus's sacrifice. Future sins will also be forgiven if confession is made. Eternal life is received according ot John 5;24, a person is considered a child of God according to John 1;12, a persons' name is written in Heaven in the Lamb's book of life according to Revelation 21:27". There are great book by Dag Heward-Mills entitled " Tell them", "Born Again" which gives indepth explanation about this great gift to all mankind. www.daghewardmills.org

"Future sins will also be forgiven if confession is made".

This could be a bit misleading if read wrong. can you please expound on your statement a bit? I think I know what you are getting at, but for the sake of clarity can you explain your statement? (I am not disagreeing with the wider concept)

• 7 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/3/2001 at 6:06 AM, CHANDRU said:

Isaiah 40:27

I think you should not isolate verses because doing that will not bring meaning to what you learn. Its like reading half a book and then stop reading it.