• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

https://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-rapture-under-attack/ 

God told us to wait for Jesus, not the antichrist. As the whole world will be having deadly birthpangs under satanic antichrist. No save place on the earth.

Revelation 3:10 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

The foolish virgins left  behind are the picture of christians without OIL and will be married to the antichrist frankenstein who recovered from deadly wound, the kind who beats his bride black and blue for 7 years before the wedding.

frankenstein.gif

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Interesting to note Jesus and Paul both say the beast comes before the Coming of Jesus and the gathering. 

I read the article. 

If it's factually true then it will withstand the scrutiny. I saw quite a bit of emotional pleading in the article.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

People attack the rapture of the Church before the 7 year tribulation occurs. I say WAIT AND SEE....time will tell. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

If we are ready, does it really matter when?  Only if we are not ready does it matter ...

• Thumbs Up 3

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2022 at 12:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

https://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-rapture-under-attack/ 

God told us to wait for Jesus, not the antichrist. As the whole world will be having deadly birthpangs under satanic antichrist. No save place on the earth.

Revelation 3:10 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

The foolish virgins left  behind are the picture of christians without OIL and will be married to the antichrist frankenstein who recovered from deadly wound, the kind who beats his bride black and blue for 7 years before the wedding.

frankenstein.gif

No such thing as a Pre-Trib rapture found in scripture, it's a teaching of John N. Darby 1830's and popularized around the western world by the 1909 C.I. Scofield reference bible, also "Dallas Theological Seminary" and its Alumni

Notable Alumni Dallas Theological Seminary:

Hal Lindsey, J. Vernon McGee, Chuck Swindoll, Tim LA Haye, David Jeremiah, Thomas Ice, Charles Ryrie, Zane Hodges, to mention a few

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, OneLight said:

If we are ready, does it really matter when?  Only if we are not ready does it matter ...

The deception in a pre-trib rapture is the church won't be looking for the antichrist, as this false teaching claims the church will be removed prior to the antichrist being revealed

Scripture clearly teaches the church will be present on earth to witness the antichrist revealed, with a direct warning

"Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

2 Thessalonians 2:3KJV

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The deception in a pre-trib rapture is the church won't be looking for the antichrist, as this false teaching claims the church will be removed prior to the antichrist being revealed

Scripture clearly teaches the church will be present on earth to witness the antichrist revealed, with a direct warning

"Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

2 Thessalonians 2:3KJV

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Again, those who are ready will not be deceived by the antichrist.  I'm not in this thread to debate the "when" the rapture will occur, just to encourage everyone to live your life as if you will be called home any second.  Debating when the rapture will happen is a waste of time, IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Again, those who are ready will not be deceived by the antichrist.  I'm not in this thread to debate the "when" the rapture will occur, just to encourage everyone to live your life as if you will be called home any second.  Debating when the rapture will happen is a waste of time, IMHO.

I don't believe you would feel the same if the antichrist was to be revealed in Jerusalem in a few months from now, and you had the ability to "Warn" others, that the church will be on earth to see him revealed

"LET No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Those who believe in a pre-trib rapture will be blind to the antichrist, thinking the pre-trib rapture hasn't taken place, this can't be the antichrist, being deceived

"Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

Jesus Is The Lord

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I don't believe you would feel the same if the antichrist was to be revealed in Jerusalem in a few months from now, and you had the ability to "Warn" others, that the church will be on earth to see him revealed

"LET No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

Jesus told us to make disciples of men in every nation, not to scare people about the antichrist.  While making disciples, they will learn about the future events that will unfold shortly, so the antichrist would be covered.  Yet, if all you do is warn people about him and not make disciples, what good are you doing?. 

• Thumbs Up 2