R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 13:4 And people worship the dragon as it has given authority to the beast 

Will the devil be visible after being banished from heaven and then be worshipped by people of this world ?

Is that what we were told as ET Alien ?

Remember angels visiting Lot and Lot served them bread, and men of Sodom wanted to abuse them. Angel visited Daniel and Mary to give message. The fallen dragon is the leader of the devil army and is basically the same but fallen angelic being, it will deceive the people of the world after being hurled down from heaven, in cooperation with antichrist and its millions minions at the synagogues of satanic lodges in many nations.

John could be revealing something great, the mysterious alien phenomenon. Remember Zecharia Sitchin the Freemason minion with his annunaki crap, created to deceive mankind that God is an Annunaki from another planet who created human being to mine gold.

Rev. 13:2 The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

fame.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings R

Hello Brother,this is a good question- you're probably going to get many different responses as many interpret literally while others symbolically etc...

The possibility if the enemy being mistaken for an alien is highly likely imo,already we hear people who even believe the Book of Reveation is prophecying ETs,denying the existence of demons,angels and so forth

In any event the world will be under strong delusion and therefore " deceived"as prophecy unfolds. Remember without the Power of Holy Spirit nothing is revealed.... The Word of God Teaches us that the deception will be so convincing it could even fool the elect if that were possible

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I don't personally believe in aliens, and am sure the Bible doesn't support such a teaching.  However I'm certain that demons DO appear to people as aliens, just as they do dead relatives. Anyway,  my opinion is that no,  Satan will not be visible. However his man on earth,  the AntiChrist will be visible. Scripture seems to suggest that this AntiChrist will be possessed by Satan, so in worshipping one,  you worship the other. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

It seems we would see the dragon in physical form.

"They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”"

Looks like two objects of worship to me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,394
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

The world has been conditioned and primed for a coming great deception. According to polls, more people believe in extraterrestrials than Jesus, and more believe in evolution than creation. Evolution is the official platform of science, education, and religion, the religion of atheism.

Secular science is at a stumbling block, and there is zero chance DNA could have evolved; it had to be engineered by superior intelligence. To fit it in with their false narrative, they invented panspermia, which highly advanced intelligent life seeded the universe for life to develop and evolve.

As time, circumstances, and events pass, I am more confident ET/UFOs will play an end-time role in a great deception. As everyone is aware, after decades of denial, coverup, and silence, our government has now acknowledged UFOs are real and a threat (soft disclosure). Spending millions of dollars investigating UFOs over the decades and releasing UFO footage with a measly nine-page official report, ending with “we don’t know.”. They released a detailed 1,000+ page report on cow flatulence and its environmental impact. They know much more than they are publishing at this point.

The assessment and conclusion of the report are telling. No consideration or investigation involved the spiritual or dimensional aspects.

I get the impression from the Bible that spiritual beings (both fallen and loyal) constantly learn as we humans do. The angel sent to Daniel was delayed 21 days doing battle. How do eternal beings conduct warfare? Do they use and employ advanced technology? According to the first chapter of Ezekiel and other scripture, it sounds like advanced technology to me.

Cherubim and Seraphim are described literally or possibly symbolically as having wings. Nowhere in the Bible is it said messenger angels have wings.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Is this angel floating in the second heaven around the world or using heavenly technology? I don’t know, but it is interesting to speculate and ponder.

Another deception that has many followers that may be relevant and most do not consider is Fatima and the continued appearances globally since then. Much too long on another topic.

At the Rapture of the church, when millions of Christians suddenly and inexplicably disappear, how will global leadership explain it away? Will they say the biblical Rapture is true and just happened, and you missed it? I think not.

We see the tide has shifted; fingers are now aimed at true born-again Christians as the source of global problems and unity. We have become domestic terrorists, intolerant, a basket of deplorables, exclusive, sewing discord, divisive, hate-mongers spewing hate speech.

Considering all the above and:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This prophecy is yet future, and it is in the plural with an unspecified number of false Christs and false prophets showing great signs and wonders. It is not written that “there shall arise a false Christ and a false prophet showing great signs and wonders.” So, it cannot be inclusive of just THE Antichrist and the False Prophet.

Who are all these deceivers doing miraculous feats?

What better and more believable way to explain the Rapture away than the introduction of ET to the planet? According to scripture, time will tell as the world witnesses the last days unfolding.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I don't know and I don't care to know. I will be in heaven. 

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know and I don't care to know. I will be in heaven. 

Not necessarily...

We do not know how much prophecy we will see come to fruition before the harpazo. Jerimiah 49 and Isiah 17 and other prophetic events could occur at any moment now. Only twenty years ago who would a thunk of the problems with Damascus, Syria, and Iran. Elam (where the Bushehr nuclear facilities and underground delivery systems are located)? First, for these prophetic events to occur, there had to be a nation of Israel again (hence May 14, 1948), the super prophecy of our time.

Take prophetic related scripture out of the Bible, and it is reduced by about one third, so, it must be important. What is the purpose of telling us history written in advance? Are we to "watch therefore", watch for what? Are we to know the season of the coming of the Son of Man? Are we to be kept in the dark?

I care. The more I see the world aligning with prophetic scripture and the conditions, the more excited and busier I become. The Day of the Lord is fast approaching. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Not necessarily...

We do not know how much prophecy we will see come to fruition before the harpazo. Jerimiah 49 and Isiah 17 and other prophetic events could occur at any moment now. Only twenty years ago who would a thunk of the problems with Damascus, Syria, and Iran. Elam (where the Bushehr nuclear facilities and underground delivery systems are located)? First, for these prophetic events to occur, there had to be a nation of Israel again (hence May 14, 1948), the super prophecy of our time.

Take prophetic related scripture out of the Bible, and it is reduced by about one third, so, it must be important. What is the purpose of telling us history written in advance? Are we to "watch therefore", watch for what? Are we to know the season of the coming of the Son of Man? Are we to be kept in the dark?

I care. The more I see the world aligning with prophetic scripture and the conditions, the more excited and busier I become. The Day of the Lord is fast approaching. 

All I know is what the book of Revelation tells me. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.51
  • Days Won:  11

How can the world worship the dragon?

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

In case anyone is confused, the dragon is Satan, the serpent from the Garden of Eden scene in the book of Genesis. 

Why does everyone in the world worship the dragon? They believe him to be Jesus Christ! 

So naturally, people will worship him. 

In addition, the dragon heals the deadly wound and establishes a One World Political System.  It’s the next thing to be watching for, imo.

Selah 

Edited by Selah7
added scripture

Good extremely hot afternoon Selah,

I think the One World Political System is already here and established (New World Order). It is announced and written with the United Nations Agendas, just waiting for the right moment to implement. Even our presidents (save Trump) have spouted that rhetoric in speeches.

There is no doubt in my mind that the United Nations is the mechanism that brings about a one-world system. As Obama came out of obscurity, I suspect the Antichrist will arise from the European Union or General Secretary of the United Nations and commence from there?

Things are becoming ripe; the world is starting to ‘scream’ for someone to solve our many ills and problems. As everything continues to worsen (planned), civil unrest and rioting no doubt will break out in many places. Then comes totalitarian control, curfews, and loss of freedoms (I think of the Patriot Act).

Everything appears to be on the fast track now. If the United Nations has its way and the Lord does not intervene, I would not be surprised if the implementation happens before 2030.

Things have become prophetically interesting, and we are living in exciting times.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Are we seeing the convergence of everything Jesus spoke about happening?

• Well Said! 1