• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

"The Eternal Kingdom" The River Of Life Flowing From New Jerusalem

Zechariah 14:8KJV
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Revelation 22:1KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Ezekiel 47:1-12KJV
1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.
2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.
4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.
5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.
6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
Edited by truth7t7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

On 8/3/2022 at 8:42 PM, truth7t7 said:
"The Eternal Kingdom" The River Of Life Flowing From New Jerusalem

Zechariah 14:8KJV
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Revelation 22:1KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Ezekiel 47:1-12KJV
1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.
2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.
4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.
5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.
6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Maybe your Title does not tie up with scripture and so nobody is responding. Maybe if you explain why the "sea" is mentioned so many times in your scriptures, but the New Earth has no more sea, you will get response. In God's judgment of the earth, the four creatures are the guarantee of restoration of the living creatures. But of the six living creatures, there is no recovery for fish and creeping things.

• Group:  Royal Member

17 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Maybe if you explain why the "sea" is mentioned so many times in your scriptures, but the New Earth has no more sea, you will get response. In God's judgment of the earth, the four creatures are the guarantee of restoration of the living creatures. But of the six living creatures, there is no recovery for fish and creeping things.

The "Sea" mentioned in Revelation 21:1 represents "Multitudes Of People" not oceans of water as you suggest

The multitudes of people are gone, not found in the New Heaven and Earth, Narrow is the way, few will find it

There was no more "Sea" meaning multitudes of people

Just as the beast rises out of the "Sea" meaning multitudes of people, not oceans of water

The whore sits on "Waters" and the scripture below clearly interprets the waters as "multitudes of people"

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 21:1KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 13:1KJV

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

If we cannot love our enemies as much as we love our bellies then  heaven will be just the children story book.

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If we cannot love our enemies as much as we love our bellies then  heaven will be just the children story book.

What has your comment and opinion to do with the topic of Zechariah 14:8 and the eternal kingdom?

Jesus Is The Lord

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The "Sea" mentioned in Revelation 21:1 represents "Multitudes Of People" not oceans of water as you suggest

The multitudes of people are gone, not found in the New Heaven and Earth, Narrow is the way, few will find it

There was no more "Sea" meaning multitudes of people

Just as the beast rises out of the "Sea" meaning multitudes of people, not oceans of water

The whore sits on "Waters" and the scripture below clearly interprets the waters as "multitudes of people"

Jesus Is The Lord

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

At first your argument seems to have merit, but under the light of scripture it collapses

1. The command to Adam was to "fill" or "replenish the earth", not empty it
  2. The command to Noah was to replenish the earth, not empty it
  3. The Covenant of Promise with Abraham promises that "all families of the earth will be blessed"
  4. The Nations who are alive when the Great Judge comes will be judged (Matt.25:31-46). Those found to have done evil to "the least of Christ's brethren" are not dissolved. they enter "perdition". Isaiah 66:24 says we will "look upon them"
  5. The Nations who are dead will be judged at the end of the thousand years at the White Throne. They are "dead", but "stand" before the White Throne. They go to the Lake of Fire where we will "look upon them" (Isaiah 66:24)
  6. New Jerusalem comes down to earth. The Nations are divided into those who may enter her and those who are refused. There is no third party who are not present
  7. The Nations are resurrected at the White Throne. "Death and Hades give up her dead". This means that ALL will be alive. The Nations do not dissolve into nothing.
  8. There is nothing in the text to indicate that we should take it allegorically
  9. As I said in my first posting, there is no recovery for the fish. This strengthens the argument that there is no sea

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

At first your argument seems to have merit, but under the light of scripture it collapses

1. The command to Adam was to "fill" or "replenish the earth", not empty it
  2. The command to Noah was to replenish the earth, not empty it
  3. The Covenant of Promise with Abraham promises that "all families of the earth will be blessed"
  4. The Nations who are alive when the Great Judge comes will be judged (Matt.25:31-46). Those found to have done evil to "the least of Christ's brethren" are not dissolved. they enter "perdition". Isaiah 66:24 says we will "look upon them"
  5. The Nations who are dead will be judged at the end of the thousand years at the White Throne. They are "dead", but "stand" before the White Throne. They go to the Lake of Fire where we will "look upon them" (Isaiah 66:24)
  6. New Jerusalem comes down to earth. The Nations are divided into those who may enter her and those who are refused. There is no third party who are not present
  7. The Nations are resurrected at the White Throne. "Death and Hades give up her dead". This means that ALL will be alive. The Nations do not dissolve into nothing.
  8. There is nothing in the text to indicate that we should take it allegorically
  9. As I said in my first posting, there is no recovery for the fish. This strengthens the argument that there is no sea

We Disagree on your claim "There Was No More "Sea", Representing A Ocean Of Water, The Horse Is Dead, It's All Yours

There was no more "Sea" meaning "multitudes of people"

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

We Disagree on your claim "There Was No More "Sea", Representing A Ocean Of Water, The Horse Is Dead, It's All Yours

There was no more "Sea" meaning "multitudes of people"

Jesus Is The Lord

I appreciate your initial take on the "sea", and said so. But if there is another reasonable meaning, it must be shown to be wrong. This you have not done. You never enter my counter arguments. If they are wrong, the reasons must be given. That is what a Forum and what debate is for.

So I'll says again; Your argument has merit but fails on other evidence - evidence which you chose to remain silent on.

Nevertheless - go well brother.

9 hours ago, AdHoc said:

1. The Nations who are alive when the Great Judge comes will be judged (Matt.25:31-46). Those found to have done evil to "the least of Christ's brethren" are not dissolved. they enter "perdition". Isaiah 66:24 says we will "look upon them"
  2. The Nations who are dead will be judged at the end of the thousand years at the White Throne. They are "dead", but "stand" before the White Throne. They go to the Lake of Fire where we will "look upon them" (Isaiah 66:24)

Isaiah 66:24 is the eternal lake of fire and not "Perdition" as you claim, this will be outside the gates of "New Jerusalem", (Revelation 22:14-15)

(Matthew 25:31-46) is a parable of the Great White Throne Judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15 (The End)

There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Matthew 25:41 & 46KJV

"The Lake Of Fire"

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Final Judgement, Eternal Life, Everlasting Punishment

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Edited by truth7t7

30 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Wow. Thank you very much for sharing Ez.47 and making the comparison here. I don't believe I read this chapter more than once. Can you see how  the word  "thousand" is used in a figurative sense as it is in Rev. 20. The focus isn't on  "cubits" as it is the "complete fullness" that the term " thousand" represents.

Thanks for the response!

My intent was to show that Zechariah chapter 14 & Ezekiel chapters 47-48 is "The Eternal Kingdom" with the river of life present, and not a mortal Millennial Kingdom upon this earth as many believe and teach

Jesus Is The Lord!

Edited by truth7t7