Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Jeremiah 49:34-39 is a stand-alone prophecy that has never been fulfilled in history. This future prophecy, in my estimation, is about to be initiated, in my opinion. Israel has been financing millions, training, and preparing for a massive aerial strike in Iran.

The ancient land of Elam is now 1/6 of the SW border landmass of today's Iran. Most of Iran's nuclear production facilities are located in the Bushehr facilities. No one contests how close Iran is to their first atomic bomb. Regional Arab & Muslim nations are terrorized, with Iran having nuclear capability (pun intended).

Iran has openly admitted they will use it on "little Satan" (Israel) and "big Satan" (America). Israel has vowed not to permit Iran to join the nuclear club, period, and Iran may only be weeks away from accomplishing its objective.

In verse 35, the Lord will break Iran's bow (no arrows or missiles). A bow launches a projectile. Perhaps that is their delivery system, the chief of their might. If you cannot get it there, what good is it?

Verse 36 appears to be a humanitarian crisis involving possible radiation. What would one expect with the demolition of quantities of radioactive materials? According to those in the know, the most remarkable revival on earth is taking place in Iran. Millions of converts have accepted the Lord through visions and dreams and are sharing Jesus in Iran.

These Iranian Christian converts know this prophecy well and are not fearing it but looking forward to that day. They will flee this area because of the unseen radioactive danger and migrate to "every" nation. No doubt spreading their Christian testimony and sharing Jesus wherever they go.

Verse 37 states that the evil leadership of Iran is "dismayed" or destroyed, and I suspect this occurs a little later during the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel.

Verse 38 engages with the placement of God's throne, which is very intriguing.

Verse 39, "latter days," is assumed to be the millennium, possibly when the radioactivity has dissipated or has been removed by the Lord.

In Jer. 49:34-39, notice the "seven" I will's, seven being a biblical number.

Based on my hermeneutics above, does anyone see this prophecy as historically fulfilled? Or, way off in the distant future? Will or will Iran not become a nuclear superpower?

I look forward to the discussion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

On 8/29/2022 at 8:21 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Jeremiah 49:34-39 is a stand-alone prophecy that has never been fulfilled in history. This future prophecy, in my estimation, is about to be initiated, in my opinion. Israel has been financing millions, training, and preparing for a massive aerial strike in Iran.

The ancient land of Elam is now 1/6 of the SW border landmass of today's Iran. Most of Iran's nuclear production facilities are located in the Bushehr facilities. No one contests how close Iran is to their first atomic bomb. Regional Arab & Muslim nations are terrorized, with Iran having nuclear capability (pun intended).

Iran has openly admitted they will use it on "little Satan" (Israel) and "big Satan" (America). Israel has vowed not to permit Iran to join the nuclear club, period, and Iran may only be weeks away from accomplishing its objective.

In verse 35, the Lord will break Iran's bow (no arrows or missiles). A bow launches a projectile. Perhaps that is their delivery system, the chief of their might. If you cannot get it there, what good is it?

Verse 36 appears to be a humanitarian crisis involving possible radiation. What would one expect with the demolition of quantities of radioactive materials? According to those in the know, the most remarkable revival on earth is taking place in Iran. Millions of converts have accepted the Lord through visions and dreams and are sharing Jesus in Iran.

These Iranian Christian converts know this prophecy well and are not fearing it but looking forward to that day. They will flee this area because of the unseen radioactive danger and migrate to "every" nation. No doubt spreading their Christian testimony and sharing Jesus wherever they go.

Verse 37 states that the evil leadership of Iran is "dismayed" or destroyed, and I suspect this occurs a little later during the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel.

Verse 38 engages with the placement of God's throne, which is very intriguing.

Verse 39, "latter days," is assumed to be the millennium, possibly when the radioactivity has dissipated or has been removed by the Lord.

In Jer. 49:34-39, notice the "seven" I will's, seven being a biblical number.

Based on my hermeneutics above, does anyone see this prophecy as historically fulfilled? Or, way off in the distant future? Will or will Iran not become a nuclear superpower?

I look forward to the discussion.

I believe iran along with Syra, Jordan, Lebanon,iraq,turkey,egypt,saudi Arabia, and the palestinians In Gaza and west bank are all destroyed after they attack Israel and take possession of Jerusalem. 

From my understanding, the united states destroy them all with nukes after they overwhelm Israel. 

The only people who survive in that kingdom are those who are saved from the fire. Many in Iran ans Egypt will be dispersed from the area. Egypt will lay desolate for 40 years from what I understand. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Many in Iran ans Egypt will be dispersed from the area. Egypt will lay desolate for 40 years from what I understand. 

Yes, I understand from various scriptures that it appears nuclear weapons are in play. Much of the havoc and descriptions seem to be radiation, and the destruction's speed seems atomic.

I want to bring @AdHoc into this discussion; he is well versed in scripture. Perhaps he, too, will comment or correct my thoughts on my notes below on Egypt's destruction.

All my commentaries and research are mostly silent on this prophetic verse. Who- Egypt. What - the Nile River and its tributaries (plural). When - unknown. The reason Why - they said the Nile River is mine, and Egypt made it. As always, scholars disagree with each other.

Nebuchadnezzar attacked Egypt in 568–67 b.c. and fulfilled that prophecy.1

1 Warren W. Wiersbe, Be Reverent, "Be" Commentary Series (Colorado Springs, CO: Chariot Victor/Cook Communications, 2000), 135.

When and how this prophecy was fulfilled is not certain. Historical records do not indicate that Egypt experienced desolation or exile to the degree described by Ezekiel.1

1 Robert B. Chisholm, "The Major Prophets," in Holman Concise Bible Commentary, ed. David S. Dockery (Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998), 325.

The number 40 represents affliction and judgment. I believe the destruction of Egypt is yet future, and it could be punishment for the millennia-long hostility toward Israel. The Lord will bring about this judgment, possibly through the Antichrist.

Egypt has never been utterly destroyed and uninhabitable for forty years, so this is yet future, and at a late date, probably latter Tribulation is my guess. Other forthcoming events about Egypt have yet to occur preceding the destruction and desolation of Egypt for forty years:

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. 41. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 

The preceding cannot be referencing Gog and the Magog invasion. Historically, the king of the South has always been Egypt, and I speculate the king of the North is possibly the Antichrist conquering Egypt.

Isaiah 19:5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up. 6. And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither. 7. The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more. 

This prophecy has yet to be fulfilled; here, the Egyptians are still in the land. It could be an exceptional drought that causes this. Still, it may be caused by the new Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam constructed on the Nile by Ethiopia, turning off the spigot. Again, the Egyptians are still in the land, which is not desolate and inhabitable.

Syene is still in existence, where the Tower of Syene (Aswan) is located, which is now the "Lotus Tower.". The Lotus Tower is a dedication to the Russians, which financed and helped build the Aswan Dam at this exact spot in 1970 to control the Nile's flooding. Ezekiel 29:8-11 is an incredible 2,500-year-old prophecy yet to be fulfilled.

In the last check, about 80% of the Egyptian population lives near or on the Nile River. A vast well-constructed dam would be difficult to destroy with conventional weaponry, and traditional weapons of war and bombs would not be able to crack the thickness of the barrier or destroy it. The river Nile flows North and empties into the Mediterranean Sea, and the prevailing winds off the Mediterranean Sea blow South.

A nuclear bomb strike on the Aswan Dam would release trillions of gallons of radioactive water flowing North and contaminate all the Nile valleys. The prevalent southerly winds from the Mediterranean Sea would spread radioactive wind South of the Aswan Dam. Contamination of the land for forty years.

The surviving population would have no choice but to flee the radiation permanently.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes, I understand from various scriptures that it appears nuclear weapons are in play. Much of the havoc and descriptions seem to be radiation, and the destruction's speed seems atomic.

I want to bring @AdHoc into this discussion; he is well versed in scripture. Perhaps he, too, will comment or correct my thoughts on my notes below on Egypt's destruction.

All my commentaries and research are mostly silent on this prophetic verse. Who- Egypt. What - the Nile River and its tributaries (plural). When - unknown. The reason Why - they said the Nile River is mine, and Egypt made it. As always, scholars disagree with each other.

Nebuchadnezzar attacked Egypt in 568–67 b.c. and fulfilled that prophecy.1

1 Warren W. Wiersbe, Be Reverent, "Be" Commentary Series (Colorado Springs, CO: Chariot Victor/Cook Communications, 2000), 135.

When and how this prophecy was fulfilled is not certain. Historical records do not indicate that Egypt experienced desolation or exile to the degree described by Ezekiel.1

1 Robert B. Chisholm, "The Major Prophets," in Holman Concise Bible Commentary, ed. David S. Dockery (Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998), 325.

The number 40 represents affliction and judgment. I believe the destruction of Egypt is yet future, and it could be punishment for the millennia-long hostility toward Israel. The Lord will bring about this judgment, possibly through the Antichrist.

Egypt has never been utterly destroyed and uninhabitable for forty years, so this is yet future, and at a late date, probably latter Tribulation is my guess. Other forthcoming events about Egypt have yet to occur preceding the destruction and desolation of Egypt for forty years:

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. 41. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 

The preceding cannot be referencing Gog and the Magog invasion. Historically, the king of the South has always been Egypt, and I speculate the king of the North is possibly the Antichrist conquering Egypt.

Isaiah 19:5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up. 6. And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither. 7. The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more. 

This prophecy has yet to be fulfilled; here, the Egyptians are still in the land. It could be an exceptional drought that causes this. Still, it may be caused by the new Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam constructed on the Nile by Ethiopia, turning off the spigot. Again, the Egyptians are still in the land, which is not desolate and inhabitable.

Syene is still in existence, where the Tower of Syene (Aswan) is located, which is now the "Lotus Tower.". The Lotus Tower is a dedication to the Russians, which financed and helped build the Aswan Dam at this exact spot in 1970 to control the Nile's flooding. Ezekiel 29:8-11 is an incredible 2,500-year-old prophecy yet to be fulfilled.

In the last check, about 80% of the Egyptian population lives near or on the Nile River. A vast well-constructed dam would be difficult to destroy with conventional weaponry, and traditional weapons of war and bombs would not be able to crack the thickness of the barrier or destroy it. The river Nile flows North and empties into the Mediterranean Sea, and the prevailing winds off the Mediterranean Sea blow South.

A nuclear bomb strike on the Aswan Dam would release trillions of gallons of radioactive water flowing North and contaminate all the Nile valleys. The prevalent southerly winds from the Mediterranean Sea would spread radioactive wind South of the Aswan Dam. Contamination of the land for forty years.

The surviving population would have no choice but to flee the radiation permanently.

Zech 14 mentions egypt receiving a plaque which causes thier flesh to consume off thier bodies while they are standing. Thier tongues shall be consumed in thier mouths and the eyes consumed in thier sockets.It reminds me of what those in Hiroshima suffered from the extreme heat. 

Zeck 14 mentions this happening to Egypt after Jerusalem is attacked and taken. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I am not strong on the Old Testament prophets. My understanding is that Jeremiah predicts the fate of those nations that had to do with Judah in its humiliation. You will notice Nebuchadnezzar is the starting and pivotal character. The nations surrounding Israel when Judah was carried away each played a role. Even as He chastises Israel, God does not forget His promise to Abraham that whoever is Abraham's friend is God's friend and whoever curses Israelites will be cursed by God. So each nation around Judah has a fate.

We agree that Elam is Persia (or modern day Iran). Elam, or Persia, was favorable to Judah. It was he Persian kings, Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes who allowed Judah to return to build the Temple, Jerusalem and its wall. But they were Gentile idol worshipers and their fate at the hand of Alexander was pronounced. The prophesy is of Persia's end at the hand of Alexander. But Elam is, as one who helped the seed of Abraham, one day to be restored.

5 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I am not strong on the Old Testament prophets. My understanding is that Jeremiah predicts the fate of those nations that had to do with Judah in its humiliation. You will notice Nebuchadnezzar is the starting and pivotal character. The nations surrounding Israel when Judah was carried away each played a role. Even as He chastises Israel, God does not forget His promise to Abraham that whoever is Abraham's friend is God's friend and whoever curses Israelites will be cursed by God. So each nation around Judah has a fate.

We agree that Elam is Persia (or modern day Iran). Elam, or Persia, was favorable to Judah. It was he Persian kings, Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes who allowed Judah to return to build the Temple, Jerusalem and its wall. But they were Gentile idol worshipers and their fate at the hand of Alexander was pronounced. The prophesy is of Persia's end at the hand of Alexander. But Elam is, as one who helped the seed of Abraham, one day to be restored.

I wouldn't be so sure about everyone who curses Israelites will be cursed. 

The Romans cursed quite a few Israelites, in return God sent the apostles to convert Romans. 

I've felt along the lines that everyone who blesses Jesus would be blessed and everyone who curses Jesus will be cursed,including Israelites. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I wouldn't be so sure about everyone who curses Israelites will be cursed. 

The Romans cursed quite a few Israelites, in return God sent the apostles to convert Romans. 

I've felt along the lines that everyone who blesses Jesus would be blessed and everyone who curses Jesus will be cursed,including Israelites. 

Thanks for your reply. I've taken note of it and will consider your points. Isn't God's forbearance wonderful? Paul persecuted Jesus and yet was saved. Isn't God great?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Thanks for your reply. I've taken note of it and will consider your points. Isn't God's forbearance wonderful? Paul persecuted Jesus and yet was saved. Isn't God great?

Indeed. 

A significant takeaway I wanted to emphasize was how close some of the prophecies could be to fulfillment. I personally have no doubt this is the generation that will witness these things. 

One morning the world will get out of bed and turn on the TV or a social media platform, and flashing brightly will be "BREAKING NEWS." Perhaps Israel attacked Elam because Iran developed its 1st bomb. Or, the headquarters of Israel's enemies, Damascus, Syria, has been totally leveled to the ground. Or, a confederation of inner ring nations and terrorist organizations are bombarding Israel with "smart weapons" and poised for an invasion. 

These are exciting prophetic times in which we live. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/9/2022 at 2:23 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Perhaps Israel attacked Elam because Iran developed its 1st bomb. Or, the headquarters of Israel's enemies, Damascus, Syria, has been totally leveled to the ground. Or, a confederation of inner ring nations and terrorist organizations are bombarding Israel with "smart weapons" and poised for an invasion. 

Or,

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land..."

-- the King of the North being a leader of the NATO nations; the military of which has been meddling too much in the Middle East's affairs. That is, according to the King of the South, which many now think is the leader of Iran. Which nation has proxy warriors in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, and Yemen, and undoubtedly also the "West Bank."

At least, that is the most likely current scenario. But who knows what Islamic Mahdi leader may arise in coming years? Egypt is looking more and more unstable these days...

• Thumbs Up 1