rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Behold, I set thee a Watchman on the Wall" (Isaiah 62:6)

What's Next for America? - Part 2

By: Vince Aquilino, 11/21/2001

http://prophecyandcurrentevents.com/thglory

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. "And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it." (ZEC 12:2-3)

On Monday, November 19th, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell delivered a message in Louisville, Kentucky -- It was reported to be representative of the Bush Administration's Middle East position.

It included statements to the following:

The Bush Administration is in favor of the United Nations Resolution's 242/338 "land for peace reducing Israel back to the pre-1967 borders.

The entire international community is in favor of the Mitchell Plan (Calling for "land" for "peace")

Israel must end its occupation according to those resolutions and Powell noted that "Occupation" hurts the Palestinians and affects the Israelis.

Israel must accept a viable Palestinian state.

Israeli settlement construction has severely undermined the peace process.

The U.S. opposes all Israeli settlement activity; all settlement construction must stop.

The Israeli settlement activity of the last few years is responsible for part of the terror problems.

Palestinians must stop doubting Israel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Thunder, the battle lines are being drawn here. The Arabs are using the world to force as much land out of Israel without a fight as they can get. Once the Arabs get as much as they can, look out for Ezekeil 38 & 39. I believe the rapture will happen just prior to this battle, leaving the USA in a state of total anarchy. I believe GOD tell us the time frame of this battle in Ezekeil 39, where Israel burns the weapons for fuel, for SEVEN YEARS. This 7 year period, I believe is the same metioned in Revelation and Daniel. This battle will also subdue the 3 kingdoms mention in Daniel. Those kingdoms being Russia, The Arabs, and North America. This sets the world up politically for the anti-christ to take power.

I believe during the battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39, GOD will judge a post-rapture America with wrath and the USA will fall as a super power. The USA will become a subdued kingdom, under one of the 10 kings the anti-christ places in power.

If you look at the history from the 1st and 2nd world wars, you will see the attempt from the international banking elite, whom have financed all global uniting organizations, to form some type of world government. After WWI, the League of Nations. After WWII, the UN. I believe the battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39, will be the third attempt at world government. Once the government is formed it will be dropped into the anti-christ's lap. With the nuclear forces in the world today, we could see death tolls in the billions in this battle. I believe that Revelation indicates that 1/2 the worlds population will die in the last 7 years before CHRIST returns. I pray people will let GOD open their eyes before its to late. Peace, but not yet.

Thunder, the battle lines are being drawn here. The Arabs are using the world to force as much land out of Israel without a fight as they can get. Once the Arabs get as much as they can, look out for Ezekeil 38 & 39. I believe the rapture will happen just prior to this battle, leaving the USA in a state of total anarchy. I believe GOD tell us the time frame of this battle in Ezekeil 39, where Israel burns the weapons for fuel, for SEVEN YEARS. This 7 year period, I believe is the same metioned in Revelation and Daniel. This battle will also subdue the 3 kingdoms mention in Daniel. Those kingdoms being Russia, The Arabs, and North America. This sets the world up politically for the anti-christ to take power.

I believe during the battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39, GOD will judge a post-rapture America with wrath and the USA will fall as a super power. The USA will become a subdued kingdom, under one of the 10 kings the anti-christ places in power.

If you look at the history from the 1st and 2nd world wars, you will see the attempt from the international banking elite, whom have financed all global uniting organizations, to form some type of world government. After WWI, the League of Nations. After WWII, the UN. I believe the battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39, will be the third attempt at world government. Once the government is formed it will be dropped into the anti-christ's lap. With the nuclear forces in the world today, we could see death tolls in the billions in this battle. I believe that Revelation indicates that 1/2 the worlds population will die in the last 7 years before CHRIST returns. I pray people will let GOD open their eyes before its to late. Peace, but not yet.

Hi MARANATHA,

I believe that the battle lines were drawn some 4,000 years ago, and what the world is now witnessing is the end result. Hatred runs deep in the veins of the Arabs, all the way back to the days of Lot.

Psalm 83:3-8 - "Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not keep silent;

be not quiet, O God, be not still.

2 See how your enemies are astir,

how your foes rear their heads.

3 With cunning they conspire against your people;

they plot against those you cherish.

4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,

that the name of Israel be remembered no more."

5 With one mind they plot together;

they form an alliance against you-

6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,

of Moab and the Hagrites,

7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,

Philistia, with the people of Tyre.

8 Even Assyria has joined them

to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

Selah"

The Arabs hatred runs much deeper than just hating the Jews. They see America as the great Satan. I believe the battle lines were drawn on Sept. 11, 2001. This was the day that God started moving the arab nations in Ezekiel 38 into there final places, for a showdown in the Middle East. The battle is over Jerusalem, in which three religions claim as an important part of their faith. The Arab/Israeli conflict is threathening to take peace from the world. Israel has very few friends, and after the rapture she will have no friends at all, but after the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled, God will remove the veil from her eyes and take away her blindness.

I believe you are correct, in that the rapture will precede the first phase of Ezekiel 38/39. Then Russia and the arabs will quickly try to take a spoil, but God will wipe them out on the mountains of Israel. Israel is trusting in America to be her protection, but God will bring America down and leave Israel no choice but to come back to Him, and put their trust in Him once again. God will be their only hope in the end, and He will save them.

I disagree with you, however, that this battle will subdue three kingdoms. I'm currently in the process of writing about this subject in my next thread. In short, ten kings will arise. They are called ten horns, and then the little horn (AC) will rise up from within their ranks and then subdue three of the ten. He will not rise to power by force, but by deception and flatteries he will lead the world to sudden destruction. He will probably take the credit for wiping out the Russians and Arabs, as he will utter boastful words and blasphemies. He will confirm the covenant of doom. Many Jews will put their trust in him, but God will save a remnant (1/3) for Himself, and all Israel will be saved thru them.

We may agree on much, but we may also disagree on much too, or at least some? That's okay though. We will have plenty more to talk about!! Cheers!!

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Yes brother we may simply disagree on the details of how events may unfold, but I am certain we agree that these events will happen soon, ending with the return of our LORD, and we shall be with HIM. Peace, but not yet.

Yes brother we may simply disagree on the details of how events may unfold, but I am certain we agree that these events will happen soon, ending with the return of our LORD, and we shall be with HIM. Peace, but not yet.

Hi MARANATHA,

Yeah, we do agree on many things, especially the things that will happen either right before, or right after the rapture. The things we don't agree on are how all the events will unfold after the rapture.

So maybe we can discuss our differences in heaven, as they are happening on the earth? :rofl:

And maybe we will be having this discussion sooner than we might think? :rofl:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

America is sticking it's nose where it shouldn't and God just might bite it off. The Road Map To Peace is a piece alright.

America is sticking it's nose where it shouldn't and God just might bite it off. The Road Map To Peace is a piece alright.

You got that right Bob. What a bad deal.

What a joke to think that one of the things they are asking of the Palestinians, is to recognize that Israel has the right to exist. But only when they give half of their land to the Palestinians, which is also the most strategic land in a war situation by the way. Israel must stop building the settlements, but the ones that they have already built will probably be given to the Palestinians. Go figure.

This is leading to Ezek. 38/39, where Magog and the Arabs attack a land of unwalled villages. Yep, we must be in the last days.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I think the US is making a mistake in dealing w/ the arabs. God warns the nations that they will be Blessed, those who defend it and cursed those against it. (The Jewish Nation, that is)

The arabs will not stop at pre-1967 borders. They will then ask for Jerusalem. When they get that, they will press for more. They will not stop until Israel is "pushed into the sea". Thats one of the biggest problems in dealing w/ them. they don't want peace, they want the destruction of Israel. If they can't get it by war, then they will use mock diplomacy to achieve their goal. I believe that's about where we are at now.

t.

Hal Lindsey's Commentary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the blind leads the blind

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:( I agree with you. I think Bush is making a huge mistake. Jugement is coming. To me everything has been a little too quiet. We are back to believing that nothing is going to happen. Keep watch!!!