Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

The great tribulation or great distress is a time that is written that shall be unlike there has ever been. It is caused by an object called the abimination that causes desolation. It is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces of the king of the north. In Daniel 12:1-2 we find this time of great distress taking place at the same time Daniels people are delivered and many of those in the dust of the earth awake. (the resurection). This time period in Daniel 12:1 follows the king of the north setting out in Great rage to utterly destroy and innihilate many.(daniel 11:44 )Obviously he does destroy many and has the weapons to do so. It is written that on the day of the Lord when the resurection takes place as in Daniel 12:2,that the heavens will burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. As you know, the norths militaries have an object which causes desolation and that same object causes the heavens to burn with a fervent heat and the elements melt. In zech 14 we find the exact same time frame being discussed. Those who are in Judea are fleeing just as Jesus said in the gospel and the Lord stands upon the Mt of olives. It is written in Zech 14 that the nations which came against Jerusalem will suffer a plague in which thier flesh, eyes, tongues shall be consumed while they are standing upon thier feet. This plague also can be caused by the abomination that causes desolation which the armed forces place in Jerusalem. 

All this is to take place in Israel. Now we know from various books in the Bible that the nations close to Israel are the nations that attack Israel and those nations are destroyed. Daniel even shows the king of the north invading the middle east at the time of the end and that is where his fury is vented. 

I myself live in the north, and I understand what nations want to destroy Israel and what nations would like to destroy the nation where I live. They just don't have the weapons to do so and they won't be able to. In this war we see the north destroying the south. Not the other way around. The abomination that causes desolation will not be used by our military on our friends and allys. We are not going use it against Russia, China, Europe or any other nation that doesn't attack us and Israel. It's just the nations in the middle east who attack our armed forces in Jerusalem and who attack us that we will make desolate. We are not going to destroy the entire world. 

Our armed forces will use the abomination that causes desolation only to destroy those who have attacked us and our ally israel. When our armed forces place the abomination in Jerusalem it will have already been overrun by our enemies. 

So for those of you who are thinking its the end of the world, I hate to let you down. That war is about 1000 years after the great tribulation (distress) spoken of by Jesus and Daniel. It's only the beasts kingdom (middle east) that's going to be destroyed this go round. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2022 at 10:25 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

The great tribulation or great distress is a time that is written that shall be unlike there has ever been. It is caused by an object called the abimination that causes desolation. It is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces of the king of the north. In Daniel 12:1-2 we find this time of great distress taking place at the same time Daniels people are delivered and many of those in the dust of the earth awake. (the resurection). This time period in Daniel 12:1 follows the king of the north setting out in Great rage to utterly destroy and innihilate many.(daniel 11:44 )Obviously he does destroy many and has the weapons to do so. It is written that on the day of the Lord when the resurection takes place as in Daniel 12:2,that the heavens will burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. As you know, the norths militaries have an object which causes desolation and that same object causes the heavens to burn with a fervent heat and the elements melt. In zech 14 we find the exact same time frame being discussed. Those who are in Judea are fleeing just as Jesus said in the gospel and the Lord stands upon the Mt of olives. It is written in Zech 14 that the nations which came against Jerusalem will suffer a plague in which thier flesh, eyes, tongues shall be consumed while they are standing upon thier feet. This plague also can be caused by the abomination that causes desolation which the armed forces place in Jerusalem. 

All this is to take place in Israel. Now we know from various books in the Bible that the nations close to Israel are the nations that attack Israel and those nations are destroyed. Daniel even shows the king of the north invading the middle east at the time of the end and that is where his fury is vented. 

I myself live in the north, and I understand what nations want to destroy Israel and what nations would like to destroy the nation where I live. They just don't have the weapons to do so and they won't be able to. In this war we see the north destroying the south. Not the other way around. The abomination that causes desolation will not be used by our military on our friends and allys. We are not going use it against Russia, China, Europe or any other nation that doesn't attack us and Israel. It's just the nations in the middle east who attack our armed forces in Jerusalem and who attack us that we will make desolate. We are not going to destroy the entire world. 

Our armed forces will use the abomination that causes desolation only to destroy those who have attacked us and our ally israel. When our armed forces place the abomination in Jerusalem it will have already been overrun by our enemies. 

So for those of you who are thinking its the end of the world, I hate to let you down. That war is about 1000 years after the great tribulation (distress) spoken of by Jesus and Daniel. It's only the beasts kingdom (middle east) that's going to be destroyed this go round. 

You also have to fit in that there will be those in the land of Israel who will side with the king of the North to bring about his vision of prosperity.

Daniel 11:14  And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

3 hours ago, luigi said:

You also have to fit in that there will be those in the land of Israel who will side with the king of the North to bring about his vision of prosperity.

Daniel 11:14  And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

The Israeli goverment and the United States goverment are allies. I don't see a problem between them. The problem is the king of the south and the other muslim countries around Israel who attack the armed forces of the north stationed in Jerusalem and try to kill all the Jews in Israel. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 9/19/2022 at 9:25 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

What are you saying is the abomination of desolation?  And where are you getting its our (US) armed forces that places  this abomination in Jerusalem? 

Israel already has a nuclear weapon strategy called the Samson option if they are ever overrun by their enemies.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

14 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

What are you saying is the abomination of desolation?  And where are you getting its our (US) armed forces that places  this abomination in Jerusalem? 

Israel already has a nuclear weapon strategy called the Samson option if they are ever overrun by their enemies.

Israel has a nuclear weapon strategy named the Samson option, but it's Israels ally that performs this option. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Israel and its ally seem to have a close friendship for Israel to invite the norths military to occupy Jerusalem. Sorta like NATOs relationship. The NORTH Atlantic Treaty oganization. 

But personally,I understand why the king of the north will destroy the middle east. I wouldn't want my enemies in the middle east to get thier hands on Israel's nuclear stockpile either. 

35 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

The abomination that causes desolation is a nuclear weapon. The same weapon that made Hiroshima desolate. 

It's what the people are fleeing from when the Lord stands on my Olivet. It causes the earthquake in Jerusalem on resurection day and what causes the cloud to rise from Jerusalem in Revelation. The same cloud the two witnesses ascend into heaven in. John described it best in Revelation chapter 6.

The earthquake and the heavens departed from the earth like a scroll bejng rolled together. That is the infolding circular motion of a nuclear explosion. The stars falling from the sky are nuclear missiles peppering the middle east by the armed forces of the north. 

Peter wrote the the day of the Lord shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. It will probably be a million degrees at the point of impact, it turns the sand into glass. I can't remember right off what they call the glass but it's mentioned in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/15-2.htm

I would much prefer to walk on a sea of glass compared to ascending into heaven in a cloud that resembles a lake of fire any day. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You still did not answer my question?  What do you consider is the abomination of desolation? and where you say its US military that places the abomination of desolation?

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel and its ally seem to have a close friendship for Israel to invite the norths military to occupy Jerusalem. Sorta like NATOs relationship. The NORTH Atlantic Treaty oganization. 

But personally,I understand why the king of the north will destroy the middle east. I wouldn't want my enemies in the middle east to get thier hands on Israel's nuclear stockpile either. 

Earlier you said in another post you said it was the US military that destroys Israel and the Middle East now you say its the King of the North (which is mostly like Iran/Russia).

The bible says the northern king and his army is defeated before they can even harm Israel and it says it will take 7 months for Israel to bury all the dead of the northern army.

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured. Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord GOD. ... And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down [any] out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD. ... And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury [them]; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. - Eze 39:1-5, 9-10, 12-13 KJV

9 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

You still did not answer my question?  What do you consider is the abomination of desolation? and where you say its US military that places the abomination of desolation?

Earlier you said in another post you said it was the US military that destroys Israel and the Middle East now you say its the King of the North (which is mostly like Iran/Russia).

The bible says the northern king and his army is defeated before they can even harm Israel and it says it will take 7 months for Israel to bury all the dead of the northern army.

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured. Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord GOD. ... And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down [any] out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD. ... And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury [them]; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. - Eze 39:1-5, 9-10, 12-13 KJV

I'm not sure why you are quoting scripture about Gog. Gog doesn't attempt to conquer the kingdom of the Lord till 1000 years after Christ comes. 

Im talking about the war of Armegeddon when the beast is destroyed. These two events take place 1000 years apart. 

PS,  I did say what the abomination that causes desolation is. 

Should I quote myself for you? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The abomination that causes desolation is a nuclear weapon. The same weapon that made Hiroshima desolate. 

It's what the people are fleeing from when the Lord stands on my Olivet. It causes the earthquake in Jerusalem on resurection day and what causes the cloud to rise from Jerusalem in Revelation. The same cloud the two witnesses ascend into heaven in. John described it best in Revelation chapter 6.

The earthquake and the heavens departed from the earth like a scroll bejng rolled together. That is the infolding circular motion of a nuclear explosion. The stars falling from the sky are nuclear missiles peppering the middle east by the armed forces of the north. 

Peter wrote the the day of the Lord shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. It will probably be a million degrees at the point of impact, it turns the sand into glass. I can't remember right off what they call the glass but it's mentioned in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/15-2.htm

I would much prefer to walk on a sea of glass compared to ascending into heaven in a cloud that resembles a lake of fire any day. 

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's what the people are fleeing from when the Lord stands on my Olivet. It causes the earthquake in Jerusalem on resurection day and what causes the cloud to rise from Jerusalem in Revelation.

Possibly but that is pure speculation.

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The same cloud the two witnesses ascend into heaven in. John described it best in Revelation chapter 6.

Where you are getting the two witnesses ascend or descend from a Nuclear mushroom cloud.  Again all speculation and no bible. 

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

eter wrote the the day of the Lord shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. It will probably be a million degrees at the point of impact, it turns the sand into glass. I can't remember right off what they call the glass but it's mentioned in Revelation. 

The glass sea is referring to God throne room floor.

And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind. - Rev 4:6 KJV

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. - Rev 15:2 KJV