IGNORED

Where are we exactly in prophecy? (Sorry if already asked)

Not of the World

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  1

@Jackero said in another thread "3. When Jesus was born into the world, the dragon tried to devour Him as soon as He was born (Revelation 12:3-4)." and, being that this event purportedly happened over 2,000 years ago, I am curious as to where you (the reader) believes we are in prophercy?  

Thanks in advance1 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

We are here:

1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses,a so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith. 9But they will not advance much further. For just like Jannes and Jambres, their folly will be plain to everyone.

And we are here:

every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,008
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Not of the World said:

@Jackero said in another thread "3. When Jesus was born into the world, the dragon tried to devour Him as soon as He was born (Revelation 12:3-4)." and, being that this event purportedly happened over 2,000 years ago, I am curious as to where you (the reader) believes we are in prophercy?  

Thanks in advance1 

There is another theory with more weight of evidence. The Book of Revelation concerns the "Apokalypsis" or "Revealing" of Jesus when He comes, and the events surround this momentous occasion. There is no record of the Dragon seeking to devour Jesus at His birth. Much more, John on Patmos, writing in about 96 AD, was ordered to write what he "saw"

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly (or suddenly) come to pass

and

19 Write the things which thou (1) hast seen, and the things (2) which are, and the things which (3) shall be hereafter

It does not concern the birth of Jesus. In Chapter 1 John SEES an angry Christ. "Brass" is a symbol of judgment. Our Lord does not bring the gospel. He rebukes those who are well established in the gospel. In Chapters 2 and 3 seven Churches are evaluated. FIVE are rebuked, a SIXTH is warned and only ONE is commended. The Churches are largely apostate. Chapter 4 starts with ...

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter

Chapter 3 ends with four Churches that can expect the Lord to come. The Lord is about to vomit the last Church out of His mouth. After Chapter 3 the Church, and/or Churches, are never mentioned again. Christians ... yes, but the Church ... no. This would indicate that our Lord's dealings with the Church are over and all that remains is the Bema to decide who will be an Overcomer or not. Chapter 12 concerns the last 1260 days of this age. the Man-Child fits the Overcomers perfectly.

Now, to the question; "WHERE ARE WE IN PROPHECY"? The answer is this;

ALL THE PROPHECIES THAT STILL REMAIN TO BE FULFILLED CONCERN ISRAEL.

THERE ARE NO PROPHECIES THAT THE CHURCH MUST FULFILL BEFORE CHRIST'S COMING

But, to the Church is given a "sign" - the Fig Tree sprouting leaves. Many scholars have decided that this is the 14th May 1948, when Israel became a State. But I think that they are wrong. This is "private interpretation" which is forbidden (2nd Pet.1:20). For an explanation we must turn to scripture.

A Tree in Parable is a king and His kingdom (Judges 9, Daniel 4 and Ezekiel 31). Israel is called "Vine" till the northern Tribes are deported by Assyria. Only after 2.5% of Judah returned from Babylon to build the second Temple are they called the Fig Tree. The leaves of a tree are its "covering" or "Garment". A Garment in Parable is one's WORKS (Rev.19:7-8). The leaves of Fig Tree Judah are the WORKS OF THE LAW. When our Lord Jesus approached the Fig Tree, it had leaves but no fruit. Judah kept the Law but did not bring the fruit of the Law - God's honor and man's honor. So the question of the Parable of the Fig Tree is settled when it again does WORKS of the LAW. For this to happen, TWO things must occur.

1. The Temple must be built again. Because the Law requires Israel to tithe at the Temple (e.g. Deut.12:5, 11, 21), Israel CANNOT fulfill the Law of Moses unless a Temple is standing on Moriah.
  2. The Israelites must be politically allowed to do the whole Law.

These two points are prophesied in Daniel 9. The Beast must negotiate a political solution so that Israel can build a Temple next to Al Aqsa, and the Beast must "strengthen THE Covenant" - a Covenant that has the daily oblation. There is only one Covenant that has, and regulates the daily oblation - the Covenant of Law of Sinai with Moses.

If you live to see the Third Temple built, you know that the end is very near. OTHERWISE, THE LORD HAS GIVEN THE CHURCH ONLY ONE THING - STAY AWAKE AND PREPARED MORALLY 24/7

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

16 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Thanks in advance1 

60 million unborn murdered annually in the world (Abortion)?

Same Sex Marriage in a majority of world countries?

Gender equity and reassignment surgery mutilations for minors without parental consent?

Defund the police, no cash bail, open the prisons and let them run free?

I think the world is on the threshold of seeing the human man of sin take the stage in Jerusalem, how much worse can it get?

Matthew 24:37-39KJV

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,008
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

7 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

60 million unborn murdered annually in the world (Abortion)?

Same Sex Marriage in a majority of world countries?

Gender equity and reassignment surgery mutilations for minors without parental consent?

Defund the police, no cash bail, open the prisons and let them run free?

I think the world is on the threshold of seeing the human man of sin take the stage in Jerusalem, how much worse can it get?

Matthew 24:37-39KJV

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Nice posting. I rejoice to say that we finally agree on something.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

23 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Thanks in advance1 

Hi all.

The dragon is metaphorical. The depiction of Satan as a dragon in Revelation is a metaphorical device used to portray Satan as fierce, aggressive, menacing, powerful, dominating etc. A literal dragon in space drawing a third of the stars to earth is not to be given credence, but rather the image shown John is the divine way of describing the evil invisible spiritual forces at work throughout history.   

I agree with Jackero in as much as Satan did try to devour our Lord Jesus Christ when He was an infant. He did this through Herod's order to kill babies as follows:

Mat 2:16-18  Then Herod, when he saw that he was deceived by the wise men, was exceedingly angry; and he sent forth and put to death all the male children who were in Bethlehem and in all its districts, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had determined from the wise men.  (17)  Then was fulfilled what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying:  (18)  "A VOICE WAS HEARD IN RAMAH, LAMENTATION, WEEPING, AND GREAT MOURNING, RACHEL WEEPING FOR HER CHILDREN, REFUSING TO BE COMFORTED, BECAUSE THEY ARE NO MORE."

As for where we are in prophecy, apostasy is becoming more evident, as foretold.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/26/2022 at 11:29 AM, truth7t7 said:

Lately I have wondered that myself. I never even imagined I would see the things I have witnessed in my lifetime. How much more depraved can a society and individuals become? Then I stumbled upon something unexpected researching a topic on gender identity and what is being crammed down our throats. It can be found in many places now.

Under this gender identity crises, today as a man I decide I want to be a woman with all the non discrimination rights and privileges. What is the next logical progression? Yep, you got it, bestiality.

A strong push is developing and supported by the LBGTXYZ groups for inclusion. To legally marry and have rights with animals as your significant "other." I hear you, "Dennis source please?" Google is your supporting friend.

Romans 1:24 (KJV) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Where are we? I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am expecting the sound of a trumpet and shout before long.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

How is the picture helpful in any way…please remove it.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 minute ago, Alive said:

How is the picture helpful in any way…please remove it.

I removed it at your request. How is it helpful you inquire, a picture is worth a thousand words, of where society has openly digressed. 

It is distasteful to be sure, but this like it or not, is now in your face gaining traction and acceptance. Soon it will be so common, few will be offended. Let's hide it and maybe it will go away! 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I removed it at your request. How is it helpful you inquire, a picture is worth a thousand words, of where society has openly digressed. 

It is distasteful to be sure, but this like it or not, is now in your face gaining traction and acceptance. Soon it will be so common, few will be offended. Let's hide it and maybe it will go away! 

No brother…there is far more on the forum lately that elevates the enemy and his agents than lifting up Christ.

Outside of this forum, the Lord will teach his children those things when required. I see an unhealthy fleshly lust for the fantastical, rather than a lifting up of our Lord and the victory He purchased.

Here, its enough to quote scripture that speaks of the battle and our victory. Resist the devil and he will flee….run away as we submit to our Lord.

Edify…not give reasons for fear.

Wisdom, judgement and discernment is required.

• Thumbs Up 1