truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Don't hear too much talk about the role of the Two Witnesses. No doubt they will thwart antichrist for the duration of their ministry. With  the great power entrusted unto them they will be able to counter every move the AC makes. I assume a great part of their ministry will be protecting the saints to the full extent of their power. Does the AC assault on the saints take off after the Witnesses are slain? We may not have long to find out.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,025
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

The Great Tribulation is designed and hatched by God in heaven. It serves one purpose;

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; (Ro 1:17–18)

The immediate context is that men admired the creation and then worshiped it instead of God. They are without excuse because even the savages of the jungle know that their fetishes are but dead objects and are not the Creator. The secondary implication is that God will not forever wink at sin and ungodliness. And the great sin that sparks God's wrath is that mankind will accord deity and salvation to a Gentile king in a newly built Temple in Jerusalem. In doing so, they rob Jesus of His rightful place.

The Great Tribulation will be universal. That is, there is no corner or cave of this earth where the full effects of the Great Tribulation will not be felt. Added to this, men will be unable to commit suicide, so there is NO ESCAPE ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME. Bible scholars are divided though, and through some wresting of words, they make as if God will provide a safe haven, somehow and somewhere. In this they ignore two things:
1. In Revelation 18:4, Christ warns "HIS PEOPLE" to leave the prevailing world economic system otherwise they will partake of her plagues.
2. In Revelation 12, those left behind for the last 1260 days will be in a wilderness and NOT helped by God. Their help must come from "the earth" (v.16)

This is further strengthened by the Israelite REMNANT in Revelation 7:1-8. Not only must they be sealed against the effects of the great Tribulation (Rev.9:4), but if the days were not shortened, even the seal of God would not have helped (Matt.24:22).

IN CONTEXT of the Great Tribulation:-
1. At lest THREE scriptures show Christians escaping the Great Tribulation - 1st Thessalonians 5:9 where Christ's salvation work includes being saved from the Great Tribulation, Luke 21:35-36 where those "WORTHY" "stand" before the Son of Man while He is still in the clouds. And Revelation 3:10 where the saints are kept away from the "HOUR" of trial for keeping God's Word

2. There are at least FOUR scriptures showing Christians on earth during the Great Tribulation - Revelation 7:9-17 where they go through the Great Tribulation and come out weeping, Revelation 12 where those who "have the testimony of Jesus Christ" must flee to a wilderness for the 1260 days of Tribulation, Revelation 13:7 where the saints are overcome by the Beast, and Revelation 18:4 where God's people are flirting in Babylon the Great.

Read theses scriptures for yourself very carefully. If you have to go through the horror of the Great Tribulation it is not only a life-changing event, but it means that your are counted UNWORTHY for the REWARD and/or INHERITANCE that were due to you.

• Interesting! 1

13 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Read theses scriptures for yourself very carefully. If you have to go through the horror of the Great Tribulation it is not only a life-changing event, but it means that your are counted UNWORTHY for the REWARD and/or INHERITANCE that were due to you.

Your Claim Is False!

The scripture below shows, the wicked world at the feet of believers during the tribulation

There's an admonition to hold fast,that no man take the crown

An Admonition to those that overcome in the tribulation becoming pillars

pretty hard for a believer to overcome if he's wisked away in your pre-trib rapture to heaven, smiles!

Revelation 3:9-13KJV

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Dabowhunter said:

Don't hear too much talk about the role of the Two Witnesses. No doubt they will thwart antichrist for the duration of their ministry. With  the great power entrusted unto them they will be able to counter every move the AC makes. I assume a great part of their ministry will be protecting the saints to the full extent of their power. Does the AC assault on the saints take off after the Witnesses are slain? We may not have long to find out.

Good question. The Greek for "Witnesses" does not mean preaching the gospel. It means that you were eye witness to an event and are prepared to tell about it. The Two Witnesses are primarily men who witnessed a previous event that very much resembles what is about to happen.

What is happening? Revelation 17 and 18 describe the whore Babylon as (i) a religious leader sitting in a Temple that dictates to a third of the world's population, and (ii) a political leader who supports a commercial system that dominates and enriches just a few. When then did these two witnesses witness similar events?
1. The days prior to Noah. God set the time remaining for mankind as 120 years. After that He would judge the whole earth. The Witness of these fateful years was Enoch. Enoch has not died yet. He is the perfect Witness of conditions on earth just before universal judgment.
2. Israel have allowed and encouraged the Beast to set up in their Temple and rule them. God will judge them for 3½ years. This happened in Elijah's time. Elijah Witnessed God's judgment and is still alive to day. He is the perfect witness and warning for "Jacob's Trouble".

Nobody else who witnessed these events survived. Enoch and Elijah are perfect witnesses of God's coming judgment.

THE PROPHETS, INCLUDING OUR LORD JESUS, SAY THAT ELIJAH MUST STILL COME BEFORE THE FATEFUL DAY. (Matt.17:11)

9 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Your Claim Is False!

The scripture below shows, the wicked world at the feet of believers during the tribulation

There's an admonition to hold fast,that no man take the crown

An Admonition to those that overcome in the tribulation becoming pillars

pretty hard for a believer to overcome if he's wisked away in your pre-trib rapture to heaven, smiles!

Revelation 3:9-13KJV

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

You have just agreed with me. I quoted Revelation 3:10 as a scripture that shows that SOME Christians escape.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Perhaps the more interesting issue of concern is WHICH CHRISTIANS ??

For not all faiths and doctrines are equal and acceptable to God.

The epistles are written for the benefit of teaching and exhorting Spirit-filled Pentecostal Christians not those of another gospel ... 

1Thess 1:9  For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 
10  and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Psalm 91:1  He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 
2  I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 
3  For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. 
4  He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. 
5  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 
6  nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. 
7  A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 
8  You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.

The end times of worldwide tribulations will separate the wheat from the chaff.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Good question. The Greek for "Witnesses" does not mean preaching the gospel. It means that you were eye witness to an event and are prepared to tell about it. The Two Witnesses are primarily men who witnessed a previous event that very much resembles what is about to happen.

What is happening? Revelation 17 and 18 describe the whore Babylon as (i) a religious leader sitting in a Temple that dictates to a third of the world's population, and (ii) a political leader who supports a commercial system that dominates and enriches just a few. When then did these two witnesses witness similar events?
1. The days prior to Noah. God set the time remaining for mankind as 120 years. After that He would judge the whole earth. The Witness of these fateful years was Enoch. Enoch has not died yet. He is the perfect Witness of conditions on earth just before universal judgment.
2. Israel have allowed and encouraged the Beast to set up in their Temple and rule them. God will judge them for 3½ years. This happened in Elijah's time. Elijah Witnessed God's judgment and is still alive to day. He is the perfect witness and warning for "Jacob's Trouble".

Nobody else who witnessed these events survived. Enoch and Elijah are perfect witnesses of God's coming judgment.

THE PROPHETS, INCLUDING OUR LORD JESUS, SAY THAT ELIJAH MUST STILL COME BEFORE THE FATEFUL DAY. (Matt.17:11)

That is the $40,000.00 question; who are the two witnesses? Frankly, I do not know, only how the Bible describes them and some supporting scripture.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Enoch pleased God, does Jesus’s bride please Him, not appointed to God’s wrath (a.k.a. the Tribulation). Enoch was taken from, Noah was lifted above and taken through.

On the surface, Hebrews would suggest Enoch, Elijah, and Enoch did not taste death, as we all know. Not long ago, I proposed a biblical case where Elijah was possibly transported to another location, much like Phillip was, Elijah’s retirement, so to speak. Unless the list of the kings of Israel and Judah are not in chronological order, which is a possibility.

It is rightly stated that a witness must have a first-hand account of being somewhere and observing, recording, and testifying to events. Looking at the central figure and what the Book of Revelation is all about, the revelation of Jesus Christ. Who were the “two men” at Jesus’s sepulcher, and the men at Jesus’s ascension? What were Moses and Elijah discussing just before Jesus’s crucifixion? Most likely Jesus’s death, burial, and resurrection, I assume.

The book of Revelation chapter four no longer mentions the church but focuses solely on Israel. At this point, Israel is still in denial and rejecting Jesus as their Messiah. A remnant of one-third of Israel will be saved.

In the time of Moses, Elijah, and Enoch, the Gospel, Rapture, and Resurrection were still a mystery. The two Witnesses and the flying angel preach the Kingdom of God, not the Gospel of grace. The age of grace, and the church age has ended. 

There are many similarities between the ten plagues of Exodus and the pouring out of God’s wrath. Many of those plagues correlate to what Moses and Elijah brought on by the power of God when on earth.

Thus far, I firmly conclude I am not dogmatic one way or the other. 😊

I have even heard one witness represents the church age, the other OT times.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

You have just agreed with me. I quoted Revelation 3:10 as a scripture that shows that SOME Christians escape.

I have agreed to none of your pre-trib folly,a teaching found no place in scripture 

The Church on earth will be kept from the hour of earths temptation, just as the Hebrews were spared from death at the passover in Egypt, as they entered their dwellings and shut the door as death passed over them, just as Isaiah 26:20-21 clearly teaches below

Revelation 3:10KJV

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Church on earth

Which church ??