Guest Fredrick24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, Fredrick...I don't know you personally...but the number thingy sounds a bit weird..

BUT THEN...when I read Cardinal Lustiger..I really wonder.

Perhaps there is something to your theory...- not saying there is but maybe...

Guest kelly

If you play with numbers enough can't you make them eventually come out to anything, and I'm really not sure that Christians should be into numerology.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Kelly, while I'm not too keen on the numbers thing...I don't think it's numerology, per se...

In Revelations, we're told the "number" of his {AC} name is 666. So that's where that comes from..

I have suspected the AC would be Jewish decent...someone the Jews would readily embrace as their long-awaited Messiah. Jesus told us that while His own people wouldn't accept HIM, there would come a day when they would embrace another as their Messiah.

But he'll be a false Messiah, promising peace to all but ultimately bringing total devastation upon Zion; sparing no one except the remnant the Lord has set apart for Himself.

In Revelations, He protects them, presumeably somewhere in the dessert or in caves...and keeps them [safe] until King Jesus returns in glory.

That's how I read it in scriptures...I'm sure other people have their own interpretion of events and the sequencing of events.