• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I think this subject may have been discussed not long ago so hopefully this is not exactly the same topic/question. Which is that i've always known about this verse but never really gave it much thought that it was actually the 2nd to last verse in Daniel. And so that must make the 1335 days of extreme significance and something we should understand, since how can you be waiting for something that you don't even know the meaning of? And i kind of already have my own opinion about what this is possibly referring to but it's probably a more controversial one, so i'd rather just like to hear others interpretation of it. But i know it's one of those hard to discern prophecies, even for the book of Daniel, but nothing wrong with saying what you think it is talking about.

Edited by CaptWalker

• CaptWalker changed the title to Importance of Daniel 12:12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

I have no idea what that day may be.

It took me ten years to come to a conclusion as to what the daily sacrifice is so I may never know what happens on 1335 unless I make it there.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

I have asked around about this, read several things; lots of different takes. 

I think it may be some ancient, prescribed, necessary ritual, or time that must pass for a divine purpose and reason, that just hasn't been revealed yet. 

Just a thought. I have no clue. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  769
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.08

11 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

I think this subject may have been discussed not long ago so hopefully this is not exactly the same topic/question. Which is that i've always known about this verse but never really gave it much thought that it was actually the 2nd to last verse in Daniel. And so that must make the 1335 days of extreme significance and something we should understand, since how can you be waiting for something that you don't even know the meaning of? And i kind of already have my own opinion about what this is possibly referring to but it's probably a more controversial one, so i'd rather just like to hear others interpretation of it. But i know it's one of those hard to discern prophecies, even for the book of Daniel, but nothing wrong with saying what you think it is talking about.

Daniel 12 was warning written for the Hebrew.

At the AoD at the coming 3rd temple, the Hebrew Will flee from Israel and angel Michael Will lead them to safety. They must wait until 1290 and then reach 1335 days for Jesus to return and battle at Armageddon to take back the world. 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 12%3A1&version=KJV

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/227900-woman-of-revelation-12/

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

17 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

I tie it to this one:

“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and people will not see his shame.”  Rev 16:15

The return of Jesus at the seventh plague.  Those who repented during the plagues and held fast until His return are blessed.  They will inherit the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/5/2023 at 6:58 PM, CaptWalker said:

Well what is the 1260? That was not told unto Daniel either, but we figured it our by deducing all of the signs and tells, we see the Beast rules 1260 days in many places, after Conquering Israel, so we thus understand the 1260 event ends after 1260 days, the Man in Linen (Jesus preincarnate) promised that ALL OF THESE WONDERS would end after 1260 days. So, what ends it? Today we know it is Jesus' Second Coming right? So, in essence the Second Coming ends all of those things/wonders (Dan. 11:36-45) that were being spoken about. 

So, why is it when  Daniel asks the exact same question in verse 8 that the angel asked in vs. 6 we do not understand that all three numbers are juxtaposed around a fulcrum, the Second Coming !! See it now? The Second Coming is the pivot point, the three numbers are the three events that end via the Second Coming. Lets compare the Angels question with Daniel's question.

Dan. 12:6 And one(Angel, Gabriel or Micheal) said to the man clothed in linen(Jesus preincarnate), which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

So, why do people not see that all three numbers are juxtaposed against the Second Coming ending all of these wonders AND/OR all of these things ends via the Second Coming, its the exact same question, thus all three numbers have to have the same symmetry. God did not tell us what the 1260 was either, we figured it out via much study. Now, we have to figure out what the 1290 and 1335 is also, and both events must happen before the 1260 Little Horn/Beast comes to power. Nothing else fits, but alas this threw a monkey wrench in my understandings, the 1290 has to happen 30 days before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast I thought, hold up this can't be right, the AoD has to be the Little Horn/Anti-Christ, I had always been told this and believed this, like everyone else so God's revelation had to be tested by me to see if I was getting hoodwinked. I put this through every test and to my surprise it past every test, the AoD is not nor does it have to be the Anti-Christ. In Dan. 9:27 it says the prince to come CAUSES the Sacrifice to be halted and the AoD to be placed. Now lets see who Rev. 13 actually says places the AoD. It states the False Prophet gets the people to make an IMAGE of the first beast, so the False Prophet places the AoD this is a factoid we can not deny. So, he also takes away "THE SACRIFICE" but it is not some profane meat sacrifice (SMILE, why would Jesus/Gabriel/Michael being speaking about a profane meat sacrifice, everyone misses that) that the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest) takes away or stops, it is the Jews worshiping Jesus in the temple that the False Prophet brings to a halt. 

Does this fit? Yes, how could Israel repent and flee Judea if they have not repented and understood Matt. 24:15-17 that they must flee when they see the AoD? So, that means the Two-witnesses have to show up before the 1290 and the 1260, its just an obvious statement of fact. Thus they are the 1335 Blessing. What better Blessing could Israel ever have than God sending them Elijah and Moses just before the DOTL (1260) Falls to turn them back unto God. Pssttt, Malachi tells us this, and no John the Baptist was not Elijah, Satan has co fused people there.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So, Elijah returns BEFORE the 1260 DOTL, at the 1335 Blessing. Israel repents, starts worshiping Jesus in their temple (of course) and some Jewish High Priest False Prophet gets pressure from the E.U. to stop this "Jesus Worship" and this High Priest is like unto Jason (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus, so he goes along with the world against his Jewish brothers. But why all the pressure? Because the Covenant (Agreement) which Israel enters into is what causes God to kick off the 70th week, they join the European Union, after the Gog & Magog Wars Israel joins the E.U. and gives up her Nukes, how else cold anyone conquer them?

How many Jews repent? Well, we are told in Zechariah 13:8-9, we see that 1/3 repent and we are shown it happens JUST BEFORE the DOTL (SMILE) and thus if 1/3 repent that means 3.5-5 million Jews repent and then flee Judea into the Petra/Bozrah region where God will protect them for 1260 days.  Notice how all of the TIMELINES FIT, that came from me testing them all out, I have more that fit.

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

THEN IN THE VERY NEXT VERSE, we see the DOTL arrives:

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

So, ABOVE the DOTL arrives or God's Wrath falls and the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering, he conquers Jerusalem just like Dan. 12:7 says and rules for 1260 days. THEN.......in verse 3 BELOW we see Jesus shows up and defeats Israel's foes and the wicked men of earth via his spoken word. 

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So, as I lay it out above, Israel REPENTS just before the DOTL (1260) arrives, and they do so because of the 1335 Blessing who are the Two-witnesses. They start worshiping Jesus/God in the Temple and then a Political Jewish High Priest throws in with the E.U. President and the E.U. and probably with a liberal Israeli Prime Minister and forbids (TAKES AWAYS......THE SACRIFICE) Jesus worship in "his temple". Then as if to mock them he places an IMAGE of the Beast (E.U. President) up in the temple and all of those Jews who have come to know Christ understand exactly what the must now do, they have 30 days from that 1290 AoD event, to flee Judea, before the Beast conquers Israel at the 1260 events(DOTL).

These things have already happened in History, my Exegesis of Daniel 11 and 12 is how I came to understand all of these things God rewards those who seek His truths diligently, Amen. I saw a High Priest named Onias III, he was a pious high priest, Jason his brother (real name Yeshua) bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, Onias III was killed, Jason then welcomed Antiochus (the Archetype Anti-Christ) into the temple to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus his god on God's Altar. Them Jason MANDATED that all Jews become Hellenized, thus he is the Archetype False Prophet to come. BOOM................I should have known, both Archetypes would have to rule at the exact same time in order to give us the full shadow of things to come, as God always does. There is nothing new under the sun.

The last two things that made me realize the 1335 comes first, then 45 days later the 1290 happens, and then 30 days later the 1260 comes was the Jews fleeing Judea to Petra TIMELINE and the Two-witnesses Ordained by God 1260 day Timelines as juxtaposed against the Beasts Ordained by God's 1260 day Timelines. 

Why would God allow the Anti-Christ conquer Israel/Jerusalem before giving them a sign to flee Judea? The common sense answer is He wouldn't, thus the 1290 comes 30 days before the 1260 Conquering, thus the Jews who repent have 30 days to flee Judea. LASTLY, and the easiest thing to understand is of both the Two-witnesses and the Beast have 1260 day timelines, and they do not die at the exact same time, the thy can not show up at the exact same time. The Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, the Beast/A.C. dies at the 7th Vial !!! Thus the coming Two-witnesses must also start their 1260 day Ordained Office on this earth BEFORE the Beasts 1260 day office starts, it just simple math, and this is why we get the whole 1260 days, so we can juxtapose their timelines against each other. 

1335 = the Two-witnesses who come BEFORE the DOTL to turn Israel back unto God.

1290 is a Jewish High Priest/False Prophet who throws in with the E.U. Beast/Anti-Christ.

1260 is the Anti-Christ who Conquers and thus become "The Beast" at the exact middle of the week (70th week)

No one can solve it because the Anti-Christ NOT BEING the 1290 BLOCKS THEM from ever getting there.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Dan 12:12 is tied to v. 13.  The end is when those of Israel will arise to receive their allotted inheritance.  Two extra periods of time following the end of the 70th Week.  30 days and/plus another 45 days extended more.  For me; How long does the Battle of Armageddon last?  Individuals walking or riding on horses.  They do not all get to Armageddon at the same moment of time. A 30 day duration for Armageddon is a very strong possibility.  Then how long does it take for the birds of prey to eat the flesh of those slain there, possibly another 45 days.  Then the Second Coming.

Another question is; What does a winepress look like?  And how does it fit the Valley of Megiddo.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,097
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/5/2023 at 5:58 PM, CaptWalker said:

i've always known about this verse but never really gave it much thought that it was actually the 2nd to last verse in Daniel. And so that must make the 1335 days of extreme significance and something we should understand, since how can you be waiting for something that you don't even know the meaning of?

Let's take it in the full context:

Standard translation of Daniel 12:11-12

Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily/continual service shall be taken away, and an abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be 1290 days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the 1335 days.

Literal translation of Daniel 12:11-12

And from the time the daily/continual service has been caused to be taken away and/even to the placing of an abomination of desolation: 1290 days. 12 Blessed/happy is the one who earnestly waits, and comes/attains to 1335 days.

... The addition of the preposition “to” significantly alters the understanding of the text. The standard translation is rather ambiguous – at least, it has been to me – about the relationship of the 1290 days to the two acts: 1) the ending of the daily religious ritual, and 2) the placing of an abomination of desolation. But the inclusion of the simple preposition “to” indicates that the first act begins the 1290 days, and the second act concludes the 1290 days: “from the time of the [removal] even to the abomination of desolation: 1290 days.”

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

Simply put, there will be 1290 days of crisis in Israel, which I date to the time when the King of the North “shall enter the Glorious Land, and many shall be enfeebled/overthrown…” Dan. 11:41 At the end of that period, foreshadowed in history by the similar act of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the "Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet" (Mt. 24:15) will be set up, and "then there will be Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be." Mt. 24:21

How long will be that tribulation? Well, 1335 days - 1290 days = 45 days, or the greater part thereof.

I suggest you see also the article:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,437
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

As was mentioned, there are various thoughts on this verse. The following is one of them:

• Sometime after the rapture of the church, the Antichrist enters a treaty with Israel. This begins the seven-year tribulation.

• At the midpoint of the tribulation (1,260 days later), the Antichrist breaks the treaty, desecrates the temple, and begins to persecute the Jews.

• At the end of the tribulation (1,260 days after the desecration of the temple), Jesus Christ returns to earth and defeats the forces of the Antichrist.

• During the next 30 days (leading up to 1,290 days after the desecration of the temple), Israel is rebuilt and the earth is restored.

• During the next 45 days (leading up to 1,335 days after the desecration of the temple), the Gentile nations are judged for their treatment of Israel.

• The dispensation of the millennium begins, and it will last for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:35–6). 1

1 Gotquestions.org

In addition, The Antichrist and False Prophet will be the first to enter the Lake of Fire, followed by Satan’s confinement for the millennium. The Image of the Beast, temple restoration, Sheep and Goat judgments, the burial of all the dead, etc., possibly will be dealt with in these 75 days.

I also think the wedding feast will occur on earth with the guests attending (OT saints) during this period.

seventy five days.jpg

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/6/2023 at 12:11 PM, Last Daze said:

I tie it to this one:

“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and people will not see his shame.”  Rev 16:15

The return of Jesus at the seventh plague.  Those who repented during the plagues and held fast until His return are blessed.  They will inherit the earth.

Honestly, the RETURNS LIKE A THEIF here does not match what Jesus stated about a thief's coming catching us in the darkness. In 1 Thess. we are told by Paul that we are not as those who live in the dark, thus we will not be caught up in this because we are children of the light, thus we will not be caught unawares like children of the dark will. This can't be the 2nd Coming, that is a KNOWN ENTITY, Jesus returns exactly 1260 days after the Beast conquers Israel, we all know that, so what is John saying in Rev. 16 here? Well, he's not trying to mock these people at the very end per se, I think he is throwing in an "I TOLD YOU SO" in the midst of a passage where the thief in the night does not fit, their writing styles were different, plus God gave this to Jesus to give to John his servant. Let me try to show you what's being done here.

Lets say I warn you not to go to the Amazon Rain Forrest, I have been told a monsoon is on the way on a certain date and will last for 3 weeks. But if you went anyway, I may well rib you via a text message like this, as we chat I might in, its sunny today, don't get sunburned or something to that affect. I think John is REWARNING people that he has already warned about the coming wrath of God coming upon them like a thief in the night, of course that started in Rev. 8 via the Trumpet Judgments, but their fates were sealed when they missed the Rapture (rains started without them on the boat). So, here John is throwing in an afterthought, HEY I warned you guys, this would all come like a thief in the night, REMEMBER? 

Instead of people understanding the 2nd Coming CAN NOT be like a thief in the night, and this is merely John saying, REMEMBER what I told you before, the Wrath coming upon you like a thief? Here it is, THIS is what it will look like in full. 

Jesus comes like a thief at the Pre Trib Rapture, everyone who misses out will be in  huge trouble, you are not on the boat, hence you WILL SOON BE.........in the flood. Not NOW, but just a bit later. 

Edited by Revelation Man