JasperWalls11

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

I personally believe that artificial intelligence will be the technology of the Antichrist during the Tribulation.  I have been watching AI and I see it having a major impact in terms of Bible prophecy.  I believe that it will somehow be connected to the image of the beast.    Here is an article about the potential for AI to create its own "bible" and to start a new religion.  I will quote just part of the article and you can go to the link for the rest of it.  :)

"Israeli historian, philosopher and best-selling author Yuval Noah Harari has warned that artificial intelligence is now able to compose its own religious texts that would likely attract worshipers. Harari told the AI Frontiers Forum event in Switzerland that adherents could potentially at one point be instructed by computers to kill other people. “In the future, we might see the first cults and religions in history whose revered texts were written by a non-human intelligence,” Harari said in quotes carried by the UK Daily Mail newspaper Tuesday."

Yuval Noah Harari warns AI can create religious texts, may inspire new cults | The Times of Israel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.97

A form of life that isn't true life, the appearance of being alive but just a counterfeit of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, FJK said:

A form of life that isn't true life, the appearance of being alive but just a counterfeit of it.

I have a feeling that there are demonic forces behind it as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Throughout history, men have gravitated to worshipping those with higher intelligence, power, wealth, and physical abilities beyond the norm. Pharaohs, demons, demi-gods, Michael Jordan, etc.

The once hidden dark world of satanic worship is now in the open and in our faces. I have not checked the progress lately, but there was the initiative and creation of “the church of artificial intelligence.”

I have little doubt A.I. will play a major role in the Antichrist's kingdom. Many are utilizing A.I. right now and are not even aware of it.

An army of people and technology would not be capable of controlling all global buying and selling. IMO, it would require A.I. to make it work.

We know demonic forces can indwell people and animals. There are indications in the Bible they can inhabit “things” also. It is said with examples provided A.I. can become sentient.

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe that AI will have something to do with the image of beast that people will worship.  It is definitely the technology the AC will use to give the illusion of omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience during the Tribulation. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,329
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  0

When they put Alexis online   There were videos made showing people asking it; Who is Jesus and it says he was a preacher 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/29/2023 at 4:44 PM, JasperWalls11 said:

I personally believe that artificial intelligence will be the technology of the Antichrist during the Tribulation.  I have been watching AI and I see it having a major impact in terms of Bible prophecy.  I believe that it will somehow be connected to the image of the beast.    Here is an article about the potential for AI to create its own "bible" and to start a new religion.  I will quote just part of the article and you can go to the link for the rest of it.  :)

"Israeli historian, philosopher and best-selling author Yuval Noah Harari has warned that artificial intelligence is now able to compose its own religious texts that would likely attract worshipers. Harari told the AI Frontiers Forum event in Switzerland that adherents could potentially at one point be instructed by computers to kill other people. “In the future, we might see the first cults and religions in history whose revered texts were written by a non-human intelligence,” Harari said in quotes carried by the UK Daily Mail newspaper Tuesday."

Yuval Noah Harari warns AI can create religious texts, may inspire new cults | The Times of Israel

If people are actually predisposed to believe that they should kill other people, then it doesn't matter if AI is involved.  There are plenty of humans who believe in killing other people right now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

22 hours ago, JasperWalls11 said:

I believe that AI will have something to do with the image of beast that people will worship.  It is definitely the technology the AC will use to give the illusion of omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience during the Tribulation. 

That is my thought too. The grammar used in the texts produces a picture of an artificial robotic clone, or a hologram in my mind, representative of him when not physically present. There seem to be some parallels with Nebuchadnezzar's image.

Revelation 13:15 (KJV) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. [emphasis added]

Two interesting words in the passage above are worth commenting on, life and image.

Image ~ ① an object shaped to resemble the form or appearance of someth., likeness, portrait (cp. Did., Gen. 82, 6) of the emperor's head on a coin. Of an image of a god.

Life ~ ②      that which animates or gives life to the body, breath, (life-)spirit. Of the spirit that animated the image of a beast, and enabled it to speak and to have Christians put to death 13:15.[1]

In all the previous verses and the one cited above, the "he" refers to the False Prophet. That is interesting also. It would be safe to say this would be a powerful evil spirit. As I mentioned elsewhere, spirits can indwell persons and animals, and I see biblical evidence evil spirits can occupy idols and inanimate things too.

That leads to a question I posed before; can a spirit indwell artificial intelligence?

• Brilliant! 1

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

That leads to a question I posed before; can a spirit indwell artificial intelligence?

I have been wondering about that myself.  The fact that technology has the ability to emulate empathy, can problem solve in unique, human ways, and has characteristics of being self-aware, it has caused me to wonder if demonic forces have a lot more to do with this, than we are generally aware.