IGNORED

The EU

Guest Ashley99

Guest Ashley99

Hello,Good morning everyone,just wondering what everyone thinks of them,and how they fit into the endtimes.

In Jesus Ashley99 :a:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,995
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Ashley,

I believe the EU to be the resurrected Roman Empire, the 10 horns upon the beast of Rev 13-19 . . .

• Rev 17:Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Peace

William / BlindSeeker

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hello Ashley99

The EU in my opinion can be one of two things. As BlindSeeker stated they could be the union of 10 kingdoms we read of in Daniel and Revelation. It is also very possible that these countries are uniting a single kingdom. Where the EU is one of the 10, with all 10 kingdoms being a combination of all the landmasses of the world. Either could be accurate. I once read a document that was published by the united parliamentary association; this is the law making body of the UN. In the document was a map of the world, and they had divided the world into 10 regions. If memory serves me this document was published around 1960 or 61. I have been looking for this document because several people that I study with have asked where it could be found. If I find it I will post a link to the site. I read the document, in a publication called Vampire Killers, it was written by an organization called Police against the New World order. Their membership consist of current and former police officers and current and former military personnel. They collect published documentation from organizations that openly support and finance the creation of a world government. The following is from memory and may not be exactly right, but I believe it is very close. These are the regions.

1. North America

2. South America

3. Europe, the EU

4. Africa

5. Russia

6. Asia, all of the orient

7. Australia

8. The Middle-East, west of the Euphrates

9. The Muslim countries east of the Euphrates, west of China, and south of Russia. All the countries ending with "Stan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

The EU in my opinion can be one of two things. As BlindSeeker stated they could be the union of 10 kingdoms we read of in Daniel and Revelation. It is also very possible that these countries are uniting a single kingdom. Where the EU is one of the 10, with all 10 kingdoms being a combination of all the landmasses of the world. Either could be accurate.

Hi MARANATHA,

Could it possibly be (All of the above)?

I believe that the first beast will rise out of the WEU. The second beast will probably be the UN, who will organize a global government, and I believe they will divide the world into ten geographic regions. I once saw that map you were talking about too, but I think it may be kinda hard to find. I think it was brought up by the earth summit in the mid 90's, possibly Rio De Jenero, but I could be mistaken.

Time is getting short my friend!!

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hello my brother Thunder, GOD bless you.

At this point in time there is so much happening in Europe, it is hard keeping track of all their uniting activities. I do believe you are giving an excellent effort with your threads, in trying to identify potential possibilities. It is hard to pin point accuracy at this time on what potential political body will fulfill the prophecies concerning the 10 kingdoms. I do believe we have it narrowed down to a hand full of scenarios. Time will tell. I believe the key is to watch Israel, and see what is being forced upon her by the international powers that be. Any future agreements or treaties signed with Israel, will be suspect.

You are very correct about our time being short. Lets keep watching and studying together, and we will see HIM soon. Peace, but not yet.