IGNORED

The beasts of Rev.13 - Arafat and Abu Mazen

Guest ephraim

Guest ephraim

The Beast of the Sea - Revelation 13 - www.ephraem.com

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns. The ten horns are ten kings, Rev. 17:12. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth, Rev. 17:9. Mountains in scripture also mean nations. Therefore, seven heads are also seven nations.

These seven nations are Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Jordan and Egypt. The ten kings are all the present rulers of these countries plus the three that are subdued by Arafat. These are Netanyahu, Barak and Ariel Sharon. That makes ten. Arafat is the little horn, which is the eleventh, and represents the land of Palestine. Collectively these nations compose the beast of Revelation 13 with Arafat as their leader.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is Yasser Arafat. He is mentioned in Dan. 11:23. "And after a league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people". Dan. 9:27 says it more precisely. " And he [Arafat] shall confirm the covenant with many [Rabin] for one week".

There is a major difference between the beast, false prophet and the Antichrist. These are three separate individuals. Second Thessalonians chapter 2 talks about the man of sin. This is the Antichrist. He cannot be revealed until the falling away first. This falling away happens when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven. This is written in Rev. chapter 12. The Antichrist is Satan. He will not be revealed until the rapture happens first.

This only leaves the false prophet, Abu Mazen. This man has all the power of the first beast [ARAFAT] and causes them to worship him, whose deadly wound was healed. Rev 13:3, "And I saw one of his heads [mountains or nations] as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed". This land Arafat has received through the peace process, which was entirely occupied by Israel, is the deadly head [nation] wound.

In other words, the head [nation] that wasn't a country is now a country and is in the process of being healed. The sword in this verse represents war, Rev 13:14.

ARAFAT is 666. Once power is given the false prophet and the Muslims take over Jerusalem they will worship Arafat as if he is god. Jesus is LORD.

The Seven Kings - this prophecy shall be in addition to, The beasts of Rev.13 - Arafat and Abu Mazen

"And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the women sitteth", Rev.17:9.

The mystery of the seven kings is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to the understanding of bible prophecy. As a result of the misinterpretation of this prophecy, mainstream prophecy scholars have caused all other prophecies to be misinterpreted. They have linked the meaning of Rev.17 to Nebuchadnezzar's dream of Daniel 2. The only portion of this dream that pertains to Rev.17 is the last kingdom of iron and clay. It has 5 kings of iron and 5 of clay. The iron ones are strong and the clay ones are brittle. This prophecy goes with Rev.13 in as much as 3 of the kings are subdued by Arafat. I believe the other two are Egypt and Jordan. These countries have a peace treaty with Israel. The 5 iron countries are the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran. The misinterpretation of this prophecy has brought about such ideas as the Revived Roman Empire and the beast coming from Rome. Rome is not the seat of the beast empire and woe to those who lead many astray with this confusion. The last beast empire is Islamic.

" And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space". In 1948, in Israel's war for independence, they were attacked by 5 Arab nations. These nations are Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt.

All of these nations lost the war and in 1949 four of them signed armistice agreements. Iraq was the only holdout. "And one is", refers to Israel. Israel won its war of independence. The other that had not yet come was Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Authority. In 1967, after another failed assault on Israel, Gaza was taken from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan. After years of terrorism and pressure from the international community, Israel decided it would give back lands taken in the 1967 war for guarantees of security and in effect let the Arabs police their own people. In 1993, after years of negotiation, the Oslo Accords were implemented and became the next failure in Israeli-Palestinian relations.

"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition" ,Revelation 17:11. Due to evidence in Israel and the United States as to Yasser Arafat's participation and funding of terrorist acts both countries ended negotiations with him and called for new Palestinian leadership. Abu Mazen was elected new Palestinian Prime Minister and is the eighth and is of the seventh. He has all the power of the first beast, Arafat, and causes them to worship him whose deadly wound was healed. The deadly head [Nation] wound is the land taken by Israel in the 1967 war and wanted by the Arabs for a Palestinian homeland. As land is given back to the Arabs through negotiation it is being healed. The connection that has to be made concerning this prophecy is that 7 heads are 7 mountains and the 7 mountains are 7 nations. In other words when mountains are used in scripture many times it is referring to nations.

The Watchman of Ephraim - Hosea 9:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi ephraim,

And welcome to worthyboards!

:laugh: You are just kidding, right?? :laugh:

Guest shadow2b
The Beast of the Sea - Revelation 13 - www.ephraem.com

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns. The ten horns are ten kings, Rev. 17:12. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth, Rev. 17:9. Mountains in scripture also mean nations. Therefore, seven heads are also seven nations.

These seven nations are Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Jordan and Egypt. The ten kings are all the present rulers of these countries plus the three that are subdued by Arafat. These are Netanyahu, Barak and Ariel Sharon. That makes ten. Arafat is the little horn, which is the eleventh, and represents the land of Palestine. Collectively these nations compose the beast of Revelation 13 with Arafat as their leader.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is Yasser Arafat. He is mentioned in Dan. 11:23. "And after a league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people". Dan. 9:27 says it more precisely. " And he [Arafat] shall confirm the covenant with many [Rabin] for one week".

There is a major difference between the beast, false prophet and the Antichrist. These are three separate individuals. Second Thessalonians chapter 2 talks about the man of sin. This is the Antichrist. He cannot be revealed until the falling away first. This falling away happens when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven. This is written in Rev. chapter 12. The Antichrist is Satan. He will not be revealed until the rapture happens first.

This only leaves the false prophet, Abu Mazen. This man has all the power of the first beast [ARAFAT] and causes them to worship him, whose deadly wound was healed. Rev 13:3, "And I saw one of his heads [mountains or nations] as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed". This land Arafat has received through the peace process, which was entirely occupied by Israel, is the deadly head [nation] wound.

In other words, the head [nation] that wasn't a country is now a country and is in the process of being healed. The sword in this verse represents war, Rev 13:14.

ARAFAT is 666. Once power is given the false prophet and the Muslims take over Jerusalem they will worship Arafat as if he is god. Jesus is LORD.

The Seven Kings - this prophecy shall be in addition to, The beasts of Rev.13 - Arafat and Abu Mazen

"And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the women sitteth", Rev.17:9.

The mystery of the seven kings is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to the understanding of bible prophecy. As a result of the misinterpretation of this prophecy, mainstream prophecy scholars have caused all other prophecies to be misinterpreted. They have linked the meaning of Rev.17 to Nebuchadnezzar's dream of Daniel 2. The only portion of this dream that pertains to Rev.17 is the last kingdom of iron and clay. It has 5 kings of iron and 5 of clay. The iron ones are strong and the clay ones are brittle. This prophecy goes with Rev.13 in as much as 3 of the kings are subdued by Arafat. I believe the other two are Egypt and Jordan. These countries have a peace treaty with Israel. The 5 iron countries are the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran. The misinterpretation of this prophecy has brought about such ideas as the Revived Roman Empire and the beast coming from Rome. Rome is not the seat of the beast empire and woe to those who lead many astray with this confusion. The last beast empire is Islamic.

" And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space". In 1948, in Israel's war for independence, they were attacked by 5 Arab nations. These nations are Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt.

All of these nations lost the war and in 1949 four of them signed armistice agreements. Iraq was the only holdout. "And one is", refers to Israel. Israel won its war of independence. The other that had not yet come was Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Authority. In 1967, after another failed assault on Israel, Gaza was taken from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan. After years of terrorism and pressure from the international community, Israel decided it would give back lands taken in the 1967 war for guarantees of security and in effect let the Arabs police their own people. In 1993, after years of negotiation, the Oslo Accords were implemented and became the next failure in Israeli-Palestinian relations.

"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition" ,Revelation 17:11. Due to evidence in Israel and the United States as to Yasser Arafat's participation and funding of terrorist acts both countries ended negotiations with him and called for new Palestinian leadership. Abu Mazen was elected new Palestinian Prime Minister and is the eighth and is of the seventh. He has all the power of the first beast, Arafat, and causes them to worship him whose deadly wound was healed. The deadly head [Nation] wound is the land taken by Israel in the 1967 war and wanted by the Arabs for a Palestinian homeland. As land is given back to the Arabs through negotiation it is being healed. The connection that has to be made concerning this prophecy is that 7 heads are 7 mountains and the 7 mountains are 7 nations. In other words when mountains are used in scripture many times it is referring to nations.

The Watchman of Ephraim - Hosea 9:8

WOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! INTERESTING????---PERHAPS------arafat huuuuuhhhhhhhh?????

uhhhhhhhh--the land of palestine was given to the JEWISH people from the river EUPHRATES to JERUSALEM & beyond by THE LORD GOD--JESUS-YESHUA------AT the present there is NO PALESTINIAN STATE--NATION----

uhhhhhhhhhhh??? what nation does benyemin{benjamin} netanyahu rule now?????{HE is jewish ya know & was the pm of ISRAEL for a short period-----BARAK???????? what nation does this guy rule over now???

AHHHHHHhhhh yes ARIEL SHARON---pm of ISRAEL now------ I do believe MR. RABIN { former pm of ISRAEL}

was assassinated a few years ago wasn't he ????????????????----I really doNOT think MR. RABIN will be signing any peace treaty with arafat or anyone else for a while anyhow------ WOWWWWWWWwwwwwwww!!

THIS is a first----the falling away in 2/nd.thess.2----"IS" when satan & his angels are cast OUT of heaven?????

hmmmmmmmmmmm?????? you do have a very different perspective on these scriptures alright-----

ALSO hmmmmmmmmmm?? the rapture happens BEFORE the antichrist is revealed???????? again HMMmmmmmmmm????????----the 5 iron countries are #1-the palestinian authority--is a state--nation???????

WOWWWWWWWWwwwww--- :D ------WeLLLLLLL, ya learn something new every day now don't ya??????

I believe my brother godman pretty well summed up a teaching on another thread a little-while back-------

this guy is whack----- :D -----------{Gary}--- ;):D :t3: -this is alien to me-- :alien:

Guest prodigaldaughter

:D Never heard it put that way before....hmmmmm

Here all along I was thinking it was Gorbachev the AC and the Pope (whoever at the time) as the False Prophet. Guess I better remap and look again :D

After all, Gorbachev has his 2 cents worth into OUR politics and is the creator of Green Peace and many other policies our country seems to be taking hold of. I went to his site once and scared me-self. :D He has a picture of himself on another of his books and the birthmark on his head is in the shape of the world map...... :D Now is that a sign he will controll the world????? ;) But I do know, he is a dangerous man, waiting for America to fall :sleep: , that was his own words.

Got any ideas on the 4 horsemen........ It's gettin past my bedtime, I must be getting tired.......

God Bless, I just love these discussions