IGNORED

SPIRITUAL WARFARE- DEMONICS

Guest JOHANN

For years I have woken up totally awake and alert- Growling, at times.

For longer, I have been a Christian, fully understanding of Spiritual issues- occults and so forth.

Recently, I had a friend besieged by what he concidered demons, and so I had him come stay with me.

I do not have much fear of such things, and rebuke them and revile them.

I prayed that the Lord would awaken me before any demon could touch my friend, who I had stay in the room with me, and so I feel the Lord did.

I prayed hedges of protection about us. When I awoke, we had awakened at the same time. I saw the green-grey cloud howering in the dark along the ceiling line, and pointed to it, so my friend could recognize it also.

As I turned to look at him, all I could do was growl. Aggressively, and loudly. No words. I had thoughts of words, but they did not come. I felt as if I would leap off the bed for this entity.

Only once before, while alone, did I see something like this.

The powers, principalities, and rulers of darkness are my immortal enemies, yet I dare not rail.

What saw you of the GROWLING and so forth?

Johann

Edited by JOHANN

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

Johann, you should seek a minister that has the gift of deliverance. Also, pray and spend time focusing on God. He only can deliver you. He only, the enemy fears.

May God touch you mightily and deliver you. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

For longer, I have been a Christian, fully understanding of Spiritual issues- occults and so forth.

Recently, I had a friend besieged by what he concidered demons, and so I had him come stay with me.

I prayed that the Lord would awaken me before any demon could touch my friend, who I had stay in the room with me, and so I feel the Lord did.

I prayed hedges of protection about us. When I awoke, we had awakened at the same time. I saw the green-grey cloud howering in the dark along the ceiling line, and pointed to it, so my friend could recognize it also.

As I turned to look at him, all I could do was growl. Aggressively, and loudly. No words. I had thoughts of words, but they did not come. I felt as if I would leap off the bed for this entity.

The powers, principalities, and rulers of darkness are my immortal enemies, yet I dare not rail.

Johann

Hello Johann,

You need not fear anything if you are completely rooted in the word of God. In times of spiritual battle, there is an anointing in particular for that type of moment which comes upon the christian that believes.

Let me give you a story of my own. I come from a methodist church in my country. I was one day praying from evening till the early hours of the next day for a weekend meeting that was being held at my church. The whole place that I was praying at was dark and I was alone.

The devil did not like it so he showed up at 3 am and paralysed my left arm. I could not use that arm and the presence of evil became very evident there.The attack was demonic. I wished at that point that I had some friends who were into 'The deliverance business' to be at my side to fight my battle and ward off the attack.

But the Holy Spirit spoke to me in a soft reassuring voice to use the weapon that God has given us; His Word.

So I plucked up enough courage and I told myself, "Get up you wimp, use the sword of the Spirit and fight like a 'more than conquering saint'!"

So I stood up that night, all alone in a dark place with evil all around, standing on the Word of God and an unusable left arm. I quoted scripture aloud into the face of the evil spirits that attacked. And an unexplainable boldness came upon me. An uncontrollable aggression against all evil. I suddenly had no fear. With the power of God, I was going for the enemys throat. The Spirit of Jesus took control of my whole right arm literally, and it began to rotate very fast as if it was an aeroplane propeller. I felt like, in spirit, my right hand was literally holding a sword. And God took hold of that right hand and swivlled it around like a sword was at the end of it. And I spoke scripture which such aggression, at the same time God put on my heart that the gates of hell will never, never prevail against a saint of God who stands on the Word and uses the full spiritual armour. I even used a strange language in such aggression, a language that I had never heard. I personally speak four languages but that language was not one of them.

The devil immediately had to leave me alone and flee. The presence of evil lifted because satan cannot have victory over the saint of God who knows the word of God. People who know the Word of God know how to fight. I am not talking about head knowledge, I am talking about heart knowledge.

Any one who reads this must know, if you want to be victorius in this life, you must have the Spirit of Jesus residing in you.

You must acknowledge that you are a sinner and confess your sins to God. Repent of your wrong doing and recieve Jesus into your heart by faith. And from that moment on, start reading your bible, praying regularly and doing what it says, and join a good christian church and get yourself some good new christian friends.

Cheers

whoa how u guys describe this ting it's so vivid in my mind almost as if i was there also........when i was younger i used to be under these attacks........use to wake in the night and c stuff on the walls and no is not the thing everykid is afraid off like the monster in the closet.....it was like i was seeing things walkin on the walls don't know what they are but i used........my father used to always tell me to plead the blood of Jesus whenever these things happen!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/24/1989

All you have to do is say "In the name of Jesus I bind you Satan and all your demons and I cast you away"

Jesus gave us the authority. We just have to use the power of His name. And when we do use the power that he gave us, the Devil has to obey us. Just speak in authority the next time it happens, hopefully it won't happen again.

God Bless

Rach

Edited by living4onlyJC

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/08/1962

The devil immediately had to leave me alone and flee. The presence of evil lifted because satan cannot have victory over the saint of God who knows the word of God. People who know the Word of God know how to fight. I am not talking about head knowledge, I am talking about heart knowledge.

Cheers

You are the only person other than myself that I have ever heard use the terms head-knowledge and heart-knowledge. Abba Bless you!

It's not about religion, it's about relationship.

Clio

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  1

Head knowledge and heart knowledge are pretty common terms

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Johann

I do not believe growling to be a spiritual gift, I think it is something which is not at home in a Christian body and needs to be removed.