• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

The Great White ZThrone Judgement is the final judgement. This is where all

are judged, the living, the dead, the demons, and Satan. There is no doubt

that Jesus is the judge of us all.

Revelation 20:11-13

"And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the

dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books,

according to their works."

"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

Jesus shall know those who have been faithful and true to Him, and those

who haven't.

Matthew 25:31-33

"When the Son of Man shall come in His glory, and all theholy angels with Him,

then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:"

"And before Him shall be gathered all nations; and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"

"And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left."

We are told that this Great White Throne Judgement shall occur in Israel itself, in the Valley of

Jehoshaphat, which is also known as

Guest zebulon

We won't stand in the great white throne judgment, we will be judges.

all who are Christs, dead and alive, will be resurrected/changed at the second coming. This is the first resurrection, over whom the second death has no power, and we will live and reign with Christ.

After the thousand years established by Christ, there will be a second resurrection for all the rest of the dead who did not come up in the first resurrection.

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" 1 Cor 6:2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Good point, Zeb. However, we must all die once, and then the judgement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hi C4C :o

Revelation 20

5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Not the first resurrection is the resurrection of the Saints and they shall reign with the Messiah Jesus for a thousand years Question is will they die at the end of those 1000 years and be re resurrected to face the final Judgment? I don't think so because of the Next scripture:

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

This scripture says to me that after the Saints take part in the first resurrection then they will be with Jesus Always that is that they will never die again.

Note what the final judgment scripture says:

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Paul said he "saw the dead" this is after the 1000 year reign of the Messiah Jesus and the saints will not be dead at that time.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days