• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1989

Well... Here's my problem. I've had this dream of preaching to THOUSANDS of people... I've ALWAYS been good at talking to people. But I've never made the move. The only thing that truly motivates me if Music.

I need help in finding who I am as well... I've been looking for a year now. (Not alot... But I haven't found out much. :whistling: )

In other words... I need prayers. And meaby also people who could Help me out.

My real name is Jeremie Babin. I'm 17 and I've been a christian for 4 years now. But I've had troubles of Doubt lately. ALOT of 'em too...

Please, help me out, Tell me your thoughts if possible.

I've been listening to: Hillsong United Live lately... Their awesome. And are helping me out to concentrate... :21:

Thank God their here. So are Delerious by the way.

Thanks to you all. Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Bonjour Monseur Babz! In our books, proper worship of the Lord doesn't depend upon a Hillsong or a Delerious or what-have-you, etc. If one's heart is right & in tune with Deity, one will always "get thru". Make sure your heart is NEAR Him, not "far from Me." God isn't dependent on our various "methods." Hillsong for one; The Old Rugged Cross for another. A guitar for one; a piano for another. A "worship leader" for one; a pastor-teacher for another. It isn't all one way, not the other at all. Have a great one!

Keep strong in Jesus!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I wish I could. But unfortunately...

It's VERY hard to keep strong in Jesus when you have no one to talk about your problems to

I don't trust my family enough because theres too much going on in it...

what I meant about the Music is...

It's the only thing that can actualy bring me back to god because I can feel his power in it. And I ain't falling asleep...

I ALWAYS fall asleep when some1 talks... And I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Everytime I go to a reunion... I fall asleep. I just can't stand it. But I think it's because it is the ONLY place I actualy feel safe...

I'm a sad person... I used to smile so much. I'm still not very sure of what happened... Even WHY it did. All I can tell you is that God has something to do with it. I know that I'm supposed to be happy about what's going on.

But I'm getting more then tired of this BS.

GOD! HELP ME OUT! I'M TIRED OF LIVING THE LIFE I'M LIVING! I DON'T LIKE IT!! EVEN!! I COMPLETELY DISLIKE IT!!!

WHY?!? I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS QUESTION FOR MONTHS NOW!!! I'VE BEEN ALONE IN MY MIND FOR SO LONG! AND "BANG" GOD JUST COMES BACK TO ME?!?

I STILL CAN'T FEEL HIS LOVE! WHY?

DO I EVEN KNOW WHAT IS LOVE?

EVERYTIME!!!!!! I'M BORED TIRED AND SERIOUSLY... SLEEPLESS IN FRONT OF GOD

I JUST CAN'T STAND UP LIKE I USED TO WITH MY BELIEFS!!!

I KNOW HE'S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE! WHATCHING ME!!

BUT I WANNA FEEL HIM! I NEED A HUG... SOMEONE WHO CAN HOLD ME CLOSE TO THEIR HEART!

I NEED SO MANY THINGS LATELY...

But I try to do without 'em.

DOES IT WORK?

NO!!! FUDGER!!!!

I'M TIRED!!! AND HE DOESN'T WANNA LET ME GO!!!!

Just like my song says...:

Wielder Of Love

• Hey Lord, I woke up today
    Thinking about you
    I'll die someday, dreaming of you
    If one thing I've learned
    Was that your love is ours
    If theres one thing I'll do
    Is make others know

Your the weilder of love
    The God of patience
    When we step to the cross
    We look toward you
    If we try to back out
    You won't let go
    Because, You loved us so much
    That you gave us your son

If by everymorning, We need a smile
    We'll make a mistake, and go wild
    You'll be there with us, to pick us up
    Because we know that when we fall down
    It's to learn to get up

What we beleive is
    That whenever we need you
    Your there somewhere close
    Even though we can't feel you at times
    We know your trying to reach us everyday

Your the Weilde of love
    The God of patience
    When we stepped to the Cross
    You were waiting for us
    When we'll try to back out
    how many times
    You'll never let go, bringing us back to you

Weilder of love, Keeper of hope...

and if you wanna know. I'm really getting tired.. I mean. I can't keep up anymore.

I mean. I've been fighting this stupid suicide thought for about a year now. And I'm tired of fighting it! I'M TIRED OF EVEN HAVING IT!!!

WHY CAN'T HE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WHAT DOES SATAN AND GOD WANT OF ME?!?

Ya... I've been under his control before and I can assure you that magic really does exist.

Anyways. What I was talking about was that... I've had a couple of demons inside me already. I know how it feels like. I know both sides very clearly. (Which is good... )

But It's hard now. Because Satan wants me back. And God doesn't wanna let me god. I don't wanna go either. But sometimes... I just sooo wish I could just die.

It always been easier to remember sad and painful things then good and joyful moments.

So ya.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

That is my vision to a "T" I see the same vision for me! And the thing is i can see it happening! Anything is possible! I believe God will rise up alot of people before the end times! i firmly believe that!

I am Open to talk anytime you are. i am a very non judgemental person who would just listen!

Edited by Trinity

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

You know what, Jimmie?

As I'm reading your post a couple of things have jumped out at me.

1) Between the massive amount of sleep you seem to need and the fact that you feel so sad inside, the first thing you should do is make a doctor appointment. The first thought that crossed my mind is that you are suffering from depression. Get some wise council on that as soon as possible and your best bet is a Christian doctor. I have an on-line friend who is a member here, name Docboat. I'm going to link him up to this thread so he can give his perspective. He is very loving and kind and also a medical doctor.

2) If you are truly a born-again Believer, you are giving Satan way to much power. More power than he has. You are a child of the Living God and you have much more power over Satan than he has over you.

3) The third thing I would encourage you to do today is find a very quiet space to go, where you won't be interrupted. Read the book of ephesians and pay close attention to what it says about your position in Christ. After you have read that, put on your music that you enjoy so much (Delerius, etc) and lay back, close your eyes and hear the words as a prayer. Then be still and let God speak to you. He will.

God wants us to be joyful and joy only comes from Him.

In His Love~

Totallyatpeace

By the way~

I fell into the deepest slump you could possibly imagine a few years back and he never let me go. Even when I couldn't find my way out, I could feel him hanging on to me, refusing to let me go. Sometimes it was just by a thread.

"Nobody can snatch them from my hand........" God said it.

Believe it.

That feels good. Thanks. Problem... I'm going to have to do that after work. Because right now... I simply can't as...

I'm WAY 2 much "stuck" in my schedule. And you see... I've left God out of it. So I try to stick him in something. Even though I KNOW I MUST take something OUT to take him IN. But I just don't wanna do it. I'm tired of changes... Had WAY 2 much in just 5 months.

Changes don't happen overnight. If you understand about Sanctification then you know that the change that occurs in us after we come to Christ is a lifetime of change that isn't complete until he calls us home.

Be patient and let him change you little by little.

Take a deep breath and focus on one positive thing while you're at work today. In fact, the best way to combat an overwhelming feeling of depression is to look for someone throughout your day who needs your help. Give, give, give to others and you will find yourself feeling really good inside. It can be something as simple as holding the door open for someone or as tender as giving a comforting word to someone who is struggling through the Holidays.

TAP

Well... I am being patient. I mean... I don't even know HOW long I'm supposed to be called to do what he wants me to do. I have an idea alright. But it ends there. :)

Guest docboat

Did someone call for a docboat?

Greetings Jeremie ... sounds like you have a bit of a problem. I was not quite sure what kind of a problem. You see, there are a number of areas where I can see a potential problem that might fit your description.

If you are all alone in your faith, and there is no-one to share your walk with you, then the loneliness can be quite scary. How do I know I am on the right path? These doubts and questions can come up even in the middle of a good fellowship and church, all the more so when you are on your own.

If you are 17, and the whole uncertainty of life is assailing you, then it is highly likely that you are confused about who you are, and where you are going. To know that things "settle down" soon is not good enough, because we always feel as if wew are the only one there, - it is the loneliness again - and helpless. Being out of copntrol is very frightening.

On the other hand, if - as Totallyatpeace is correct in her impression that you may be depressed - then fear is a major symptom of depression.

The platitude "God will help" is not enough for you just now. Yes, He does help, but it is not the right answer for you just now.

I would suggest, if you allow me to give a word of advice, the following:

1. Read about King David, and some of his psalms, especially where he is completely alone and in fear of his enemies. He knew a thing or two about being in a bad place. Then look at Ecclesiastes 12: 13-14 and take comfort.

2. Seek out a good doctor, someone you can trust, and share your feelings. It may be you simply need to get your thoughts in order, and there is nothing wrong. But if you have a depression, then it is difficult to deal with these issues if the brain is not functioning well.

3. Speak to someone. Share. Not instead of a doctor, but in addition to a doctor. A church brother, a pastor, a believer. They will not seek a cure, but they could provide a balm.

Brian