Sign in to follow this  
JohnS

Are You Born Again?

Are You Born Again?

by J C Ryle

This is one of the most important questions in religion. Jesus Christ says, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God"

A man born again, or regenerate, is very careful of his own soul. He endeavors not only to keep clear of sin, but also to keep clear of everything which may lead to it. He is careful about the company he keeps. He feels that evil communications corrupt the heart, and that evil is for more catching than good, just as disease is more infectious than health. He is careful about the employment of his time: his chief desire about it is to spend it profitably. He is careful about the friendships he forms: it is not enough for him that people are kind and amiable and good-natured; all this is very well; but will they do good to his soul? He is careful over his own daily habits and behavior: he tries to recollect that his own heart is deceitful, the world full of wickedness, and devil always laboring to do him harm; and, therefore, he would fain be always on his guard. He desires to live like a solider in an enemy

Guest Teh Wiccan

Well... it doesnt appear that I fit that category.

I am sorry to hear that Wiccan. Are you not Christian?

Guest Teh Wiccan

Nope... The username says all.

Well... it doesnt appear that I fit that category.

Which category, Wiccan? Because ,basically, there are just two categories. We are all either sinners, or sinners saved by God's grace.

IR :il:

Nope... The username says all.

So you are wiccan, Wiccan. Why?

Sign in to follow this