• Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/08/1962

wow it is really intresting. i never understood the amour b4

Kewl, I'm glad you were blessed!

Clio

Guest exalttheLord

God bless you for these are words taht we must take out to the fallen earth in order to bring people back to Jesus. He didn't die for the rich and famous, He died for us, the people of the world. The ARMOR is our only hope to get throught this world until the Coming. We must place this armor in our lifes in order to win over other people, in order to defeat the enemy, which by the way only comes to kill and destroy. The spiritual realm is much worse than it is here on earth, the armor God has given us is to strengthen our spiritual bond with Him so that an attack from the enemy does not defeat, but makes us stronger. For those of us that do not understand what the ARMOR is, read Ephesians 6:10-19. This explanation as to what we we need to do in order to preservere is the one of the fundamental things to do. Use this small testimony for example. When I gave my life to the Lord last year on 11-24-05, I thought that it was going to be easy. After that day, my dreams were interrupted by ugly dreams, I could barely stay awake during the day, satan knew that not letting me sleep would cause me to lose my job by not being able to be on call all the time. I asked the Lord to intervene in this so that I may continue and to give me the strength to continue on the road of righteousness. I found this scripture in Ephesians to help me, I asked the Lord for the breastplate, the sword, and the shield, and the helmet to cast out and rebuke the devil out of my life. And, what do you know, a year later, I have been blessed with new positions, i have gotten full nights of sleep, the devil can not stand to here the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We should respect the powers of the enemy, but we should fear the power of the Lord. For in Him we are conquerors, in Him we will have not only life, but more abundantly. If someone is reading this may the Lord give you revelation to endure the painful daily life so that we might one day see Him in heaven. God bless

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/08/1962

God bless you for these are words

I really enjoyed your testimony to the power of Abba to effect change and protection in our daily lives. Welcome to the Kingdom Family!

Clio