• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Greetings to the Brethren in the Peace and Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ,

Check out this article! :rofl: Any comments?

Quote Arutz Sheva;

Corner-Stone Ceremony To Be Held

18:41 Aug. 06, '03 / 8 Av 5763

In contrast with the above, however, the Temple Mount Faithful will be allowed to hold a special cornerstone-laying ceremony on the day of Tisha B'Av. 

The police grudgingly agreed to a Court-requested compromise, and the ceremony will begin in Jerusalem's Givat HaMivtar neighborhood, where many cars will accompany a truck carrying two large stones to downtown Jerusalem. The stones symbolize the foundation stones of the Third Holy Temple. Each of them weighs 6.5 tons and is made of diamond-cut marble; metal-cut stones are not permitted for Temple use. From downtown, the stones will be brought without fanfare to the Temple Mount gate near the Western Wall plaza for the conclusion of the ceremony.

Gershon Solomon, leader of the group, spoke excitedly of the historic nature of the decision:

"From a historic and national perspective, this begins a new chapter in our struggle for the Temple Mount, and actually for Jerusalem and the entire Land of Israel. Foundation stones for the Holy Temple in downtown Jerusalem! In a convoy and with a parade! This has tremendous significance, it is a real revolution - the crown jewel of the revival of the People of Israel in the Land of Israel." 

G-d Bless you all richly!

Peace :il: Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Dr.Luke, this seems to be very prophetic! Oh my gosh!!! :rofl: I think we're in

the last years!!! :rofl:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Dr Luke,

I was listening to endtime ministries radio program and one thing that caught my attention is the fact that about 400 or 4,000 Jews have marched around the site to claim it and have asked the catholic church for thier Medora? (The candle) and utensils back that were taken when Rome destroyed the temple.

I know the temple has to be rebuilt in order for abomination of desolation to occur (Anti-Christ sets himself up as god in tyhe temple). so my thoughts are yes and we are quickly approaching the great tribulation.

God bless

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

I used to get updates from the Temple Mount Faithful and, come to think of it, I have received any in a long time.

Yod, it is my heart's desire to visit Israel, but for now I'll have to see it through your eyes and George's soon, Lord willing. I received an update that the temple mount would be opened to visitors again next week. If that doesn't stir up trouble, nothing will.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

This is not new, folks...

The Temple Mount Faithful have been doing this ceremony for years now...

They have been forbidden to get near the actual Temple Mount by the Israeli government for fear of setting off a war. Yet, every year they apply for a permit to go and set the Cornerstone upon the Mount (by the Al Aqsa mosque)

I have been to their building which practically overlooks the Temple Mount, Western Wall, and Dome of the Rock. They have feverishly been preparing the implements for the coming Temple.

They had just finished the High Priest's breastplate when I was there. They already had the crown, the golden menorah, the lampstand, the table of shewbread, all the priestly garments, and claim to know the location of the Ark of the Covenant....all they need now is Temple.

If anyone goes to Jerusalem they give free tours of their place. I think the girl who was showing us around was messianic but had to keep quiet about it. Just something about the way she answered questions....

:)

God bless you Yod,

Thats some pretty heavy stuff. I have heard rumor that the vatican has a picture (painted of cource) or a statue (Not the vatican? :) ) of when the romans were carrying away the Jewish temple treasures and a box that resembles the Ark.

Do you think it is possible they have the Ark?

I have also heard rumor that the public will be allowed to visit and stand on the temple mount.

God has not forgotten our Jewish brothers and sisters.

In Jesus

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

I believe the temple will be built again, but I believe there will have to be a treaty for it to happen. We will just have to wait and see. Peace, but not yet.