• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

An evangelical pastor and an Orthodox rabbi, both from Texas, have apparently persuaded leading Baptist preacher Jerry Falwell that Jews can get to heaven without being converted to Christianity.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/jpost-com-s...rticle-Printer/

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

An evangelical pastor and an Orthodox rabbi, both from Texas, have apparently persuaded leading Baptist preacher Jerry Falwell that Jews can get to heaven without being converted to Christianity.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/jpost-com-s...rticle-Printer/

Here is another example of misguided theology. Folks believing in

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

does anyone even listen to falwell anymore?

Of course, I first heard of him when he said the teletubies were gonna make all kids gay because one had a traingle on its head. Can't say my opinion of him ever improved from that point on.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This Duel Covenant theology is the most perverse form of antisemitism in the body of Christ. I can think of no greater evil than to prevent the Jews from heaing about the only name given underheaven by which men might be saved. Hagee is a heretic if this is what he truly believes and so are all who share this view. Jesus said, "Iam the way the truth and the life NO ONE comes unto the Father accept by me!!! " Falwell has fallen well if he has been sucked into this deception. It may well come down to a cowardly fear of rejection from the Jewish community for bearing the reproach of Christ! The same evil that prevents true christians every where from sharing their faith and preaching the gospel to all men. Yes It could just be the fear of man! The scripture says that the fear of man leads astray! John and Jerry should take this to heart!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Hmmm...Now, if that were true - if the Jews don't need Jesus - then why did Peter even bother to go out and preach the gospel to the Jews? Why did Paul discuss the diferences between salvation according to the law and salvation in Christ extensively?

These guys are off their collective rockers.

Guest stevej

What should bother us the most here is religious leadership once again isolating the Jewish people. We have example after example of this in my denomination and the success rate is dismal at best. I do not believe we should be quiet on moral issues but there should be a better choice in what to attack and the "theology" we use to attack!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I think what bothers me most is that the list of guys on that page tend to represent the "majority voice" of orthodox Christianity. They are the ones most heard, most read, and most listened to in America as far as "popular Christianity" is concerned. For them to take positions that deviate from Biblical orthodoxy is not just shocking, it's horrifying.

So now Hagee is the judge of who goes heaven, eh?

Who do they think they are?

It was a jew speaking to jews that said, "There is no other name under heaven (but Yeshua) by which men are saved".

I wonder about Hagee getting in after that statement.

the days of the great apostasy are still upon us.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

To continue the reason behind this absurdity, That some how the Jews can be saved aside from Christ by observance of the Law. It has been impossible for Jews to carry out the duties required from the Law since the temple was destroyed in A.D. 70. Judiasm, at least the biblical form of Judiasm has not functioned since the temple was destroyed! The Judiasm of today is a man made belief system. Not the one given to Moses on the mountain. Even if it were and the Temple erected today and animal sacrifice reintroduced, the scripture says that .. The blood of bulls and goats can never atone for sin! I guess I should not be shocked that bible believing Christians can be so seduced by demonic doctrines but I am. Brothers we must surely be living in the last days. The apostle Paul fought hard against these heresies in the early church, now in our days we find ourselves contending over similar issues. May the Lord grant us the grace and fortitude to stand! Do not be decieved a man will reap what ever he sows! Paul said that if even a angel preach a gospel contrary to the one you received may he be eternally damned! This is a new gospel that some men need Christ and others do not! Please some one pinch me and tell me that this is not some weird demonic dream I find my self in? That Brothers in Christ would pervert the true gospel??