• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

One thing to keep in mind -

"Judgment begins with the house of God."

Yes, we have sins of the land; but Church in America needs to clean house first.

Are we providing for "the widow and the orphan?"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  0

One thing to keep in mind -

"Judgment begins with the house of God."

Yes, we have sins of the land; but Church in America needs to clean house first.

Are we providing for "the widow and the orphan?"

I do not believe that the "CHURCH" is doing what they are suppose to be doing....

we "the church fellowships" are relying on Social Services to take care of the elderly, orphaned, and the widows..... we "the church fellowships" are more concerned about the money then we are about doing our part.....

there is way way tooooo much focus on the numbers sitting in the seats, and tooooo much focus on the income and expendatures.......

elderly people needing help with their houses, maintenance and such.....

orphans living in foster care that is run by the state and poorly run at that..... (sometimes too much red tape to inforce and thus children get dropped through the cracks..... )

widows, along with the elderly, needing help just running their every day lives... some do not even know how to keep a check book or to keep track of bills.... some do not know this stuff for their husbands did it.... and on the flip side, there are widowers that are in the same boat.... dont know how to cook, clean, do laundry, or any of this stuff, for their wives did it all......

why should we rely on social services.....

a hundred years we didnt...

are we just so busy that we do not have time to care for our brothers and sisters in Christ?

i have heard people digging to find out how much the pastors and staff make at our church fellowships, and i watch them put in their tithes.... where i would venture to say the people digging for this info, have not paid a single monthly tithe for years......

church fellowships are hurting cause people are not doing what they are suppose to be doing....

this past week, heard about a pastors wife, being put on the payrole, there were complaints, but yet, she is holding down a full time job in the church fellowship.... counseling, teaching, ministering, and working through out the week at the church, trying to fill in whereever there is a need that no one else is covering...

these people complaining, warm pews, and will not lift a hand to do anything... not even flush a stool if a child forgets to...... or pick up a piece of paper that some one inadvertantly dropped.... just walk right on by.....

I believe that we are not suppose to rely on social services to take care of our elderly or our orphans....

not in the least.......

mike

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  10

Update: I posted this on another website and this morning a young man wrote to me and shared with me something I had never heard before. He said that there is a saying that says: "If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb." I thought "Wow!" I had been sensing that the Lord was telling me March 13th, but I really hate to set dates, and I feared I may not be understanding the significance of the number 13, but here again was another confirmation that the number 13 and "lion & lamb" could in fact be talking about this March 13th as D-Day, basically. All I am sharing is what I am hearing from God. I am hearing "lion & the lamb" and the number "13" over and over again, and now I have this additional insight that I am sharing with you. All I would ask is that you take it before the Lord and ask him about it, ok? Please, please be in prayer about this, because I do believe the time is really short! I don't believe we can pray it away, but I do believe we can pray for the salvation of souls through this.

Just curious . . .

But what now?

:P

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Update: I posted this on another website and this morning a young man wrote to me and shared with me something I had never heard before. He said that there is a saying that says: "If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb." I thought "Wow!" I had been sensing that the Lord was telling me March 13th, but I really hate to set dates, and I feared I may not be understanding the significance of the number 13, but here again was another confirmation that the number 13 and "lion & lamb" could in fact be talking about this March 13th as D-Day, basically. All I am sharing is what I am hearing from God. I am hearing "lion & the lamb" and the number "13" over and over again, and now I have this additional insight that I am sharing with you. All I would ask is that you take it before the Lord and ask him about it, ok? Please, please be in prayer about this, because I do believe the time is really short! I don't believe we can pray it away, but I do believe we can pray for the salvation of souls through this.

Just curious . . .

But what now?

:rolleyes:

What now what? Nothing has changed. I brought something before you. I asked you to pray. Obviously the specific date I asked you to pray about did not come about, but that doesn't change anything. All it means is that 13 did not mean 3-13. So, I got my answer to prayer. I appreciate the prayers. Everything else is still the same as what I shared previously.

OK . . . but I am getting tired of waiting for something to happen in a specific time frame . . . and then it doesn't.

Nothing against you or anything - just in general - this seems to happen a lot.

I fear when the disaster does stirke . . . well . . . you know the story of the boy who cried, "Wolf?"

OK . . . but I am getting tired of waiting for something to happen in a specific time frame . . . and then it doesn't.

Nothing against you or anything - just in general - this seems to happen a lot.

I fear when the disaster does stirke . . . well . . . you know the story of the boy who cried, "Wolf?"

I understand. The Lord first gave me the "Visions of Devastation" in November of 2004. He said "two years" but then he also said that it would be like Joshua and the Israelites conquering Canaan, which I understand took two years. So, I assumed he meant then it would be over a period of two years, and there would be multiple battles. Then, last March he said "next spring" we would be attacked again. Spring begins tomorrow, so 3-13 actually wasn't spring. Sometimes I try too hard to try to figure out what he is trying to tell me, and so I "think outloud." So, I apologize if my "thinking out loud" upset you in any way. I'm learning that God will show me what he means in time. This is one of my areas of growth. I need to trust more, rest in him more, and not try to solve everything. I have no doubt that this is coming, and I just need to rest in him for his timing. You can pray for me about that! And, also pray and ask God what he wants to show you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Actually, last spring the Lord told me that "next spring" we would be attacked again by the same people who attacked us on 9/11.

Today's the first day of spring.

Actually, last spring the Lord told me that "next spring" we would be attacked again by the same people who attacked us on 9/11.

Today's the first day of spring.

Yep it is, and it lasts until 6/20, I think. God is in control. His kingdom come, his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

How did the Lord tell you?? Do you actually hear the voice of God?? I honestly dont know if I could handle something like that. I know how I get when I see someone famous, my heart races for days. If I was in the presence of God, forget about it, I would die. If you do hear him, what does he sound like?? I am not making fun of you, I know that God can talk to anyone, I am just curious as to what occurs. Do you go in to a trance? Is it in a dream?? The only way I hear from God is in His word. Out of his word, I have a tough time believing that it is God. How do yoou know that this is God, if it doesn't come true, will you question that voice next time it comes?? God is never wrong, and for this prophecy to be wrong you would have to question the source of your prophecy. Just curious, I know a few people in here claim to be prophets, I am just wondering what occurs. Shalom

Aaron

You can pray for me about that!

Will do! :)