felix

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I have been thinking about this. I think this is needed.

Has the Lord spoke to any of you or given you any words? Does anyone feel that something is about to happen? Please speak for the Lord.

Let the light of the Word and fellowship in prayer precede you.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Has the Lord spoke to any of you or given you any words? Does anyone feel that something is about to happen? Please speak for the Lord.

I was awakened early this morning with these words in my heart.

The Body of Christ is being prepared for an increase in the Anointing to bring in the last of the Harvest (salvation of souls) as also wickedness is likewise increasing in the earth.

Revelation 12

"9": And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

"10": And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

"11": And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

"12": Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Character is paramount in enabling us to overcome the devil. And character will ensure we properly use the Word of God. How many times has the body of Christ seen those anointed by God fall greatly into sin simply because they didn't have the character to handle it and they either misused it or didn't use it at all? Too often.

Remember when Jesus went into the synagogue to read God's Word after he'd overcome the devil during His forty days of temptation in the wilderness? It's recorded in the book of Luke where Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord."

The book of John records Jesus praying to the Father God for the disciples as such, "As You have sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world." And Jesus affirms in the same prayer, "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word." That surely includes you and I because if it hadn't been for their word then we'd never heard the Gospel. It's obvious throughout the theme of the New Testament that believers are to carry on doing the work of Christ in the earth. Obviously we can't be crucified for the sin of man. For there is none righteous, no not one. Jesus is the second Adam (from heaven - spiritual) by whom comes life and righteousness. Whereas death and sin came by the first Adam (from the earth - natural) Yet Jesus stated that He sent us into the world even as His Father had sent Him. Peter, inspired by the Holy Spirit, wrote "for He (Jesus) is our example that we should follow His steps" and this is repeated in many ways throughout the theme of the New Testament.

Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and then was led into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil for 40 days. What did Jesus do when He was tempted of the devil? He spoke God's Word in truth and in it's proper context every time. Remember the first Adam (and Eve)? The devil's temptation to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was by getting Eve to question God's Word. The devil said, "Has God not said ..." And what did Eve (part of the first Adam) do? She distorted the truth of what God had actually said. And the woman said, "God said we shall not eat of that tree, neither touch it lest we die." God didn't say anything about not "touching" the tree! God had said they shouldn't eat of that tree. God didn't say anything about not touching it. And since Eve (part of the first Adam) didn't properly use the Word of God in defending herself from temptation (and neither did Adam ... he was there too), she left herself open to be deceived and started considering the very thing God had said they weren't to do.

The Corinthian church had many spiritual gifts from God. You'd think they were able to easily overcome the devil since they were so blessed with grace. But the Apostle Paul said he was concerned for them regarding the devil. He said, "But I fear, unless in any way, that as the serpent beguiled Eve though his craftiness, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." Paul additionally instructed them that they weren't in natural warfare, but in spiritual warfare. Finally what was the main point in all of Paul's writings to the Corinthian church? Obviously it was love = the love of God (charity). Love is of God and God is love. Love is the spiritual force that will enable us to overcome all temptation. Jesus told the disciples they were to abide in Him and let His Words abide in them thus they would abide in His love. John records affirmation of this when he writes, "But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected." As you know there are many references in scripture to the fact that the love of God and faith (which comes by the Word of God) work together to enable us to overcome the devil.

Thanks be unto God that Jesus is the Shepherd and Bishop of our souls and He is training us to where we can handle His Anointing appropriately and to where It will not destroy us. But it will destroy the powers of darkness. Blessed be the name of God in Jesus Christ; the name above all names to which everything in heaven and earth must bow the knee and confess as Lord.

I. John 3

"8": For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Revelation 22

"10": And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

"11": He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

"12": And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

"13": I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

If there was such a thing as a "million dollar bill", you would need a MILLION million dollar bills to make a Trillion dollars. The Federal Government OWES about 8 TRILLION dollars to the banks. The debt is actually higher than the appraised value of the land in the U.S. Think of that!! Even if you sold the entire country at market value, you'd still be in debt!!

What about state and local governments? Well, with the exception of Texas, most of the states are broke too. Even before the hurricanes, Louisiana and Mississippi had insurmountable debts which there is no forseeable chance to ever pay them off. Where the money we spend is going I have no clue, because there are very few new roads being built, only re-doing the old ones every few years, no new schools to speak of. No new hospitals or colleges. All the local town governments are broke. Have been for years, even before the hurricanes.

At some point, the banks are going to forclose on America. No joke.

Your youth is showing.

While we agree on the evils of debt ( I stay debt free personally), you do know that much of the Fed's debt is actually in the form of bonds and other securities, which, I know is still a debt. A government has no money of its own, only what it can confiscate from taxpayers, so technically it will never go broke; all they have to do is raise taxes--again.

There is a "balanced budget ammendment," but the American public wont stand for it. Washington simply gives voters what they want. Have you ever known a government program to stop? Never. People dont want debt, but they dont want their programs cut. How about we start with the black hole known as the Dep't of Education? How about we kill TRIO and Upward Bound? Or what about the awful No Child Left Behind? What about revamping Social Security and Health Care? See what I mean? Every student, old person and parent hates me now, even though they dont like a national debt. No doubt some will bring up the DoD and the GWOT. The Defense budget is teeny tiny compared to other programs.

The most selfish group of people in America are its seniors. As soon as a politician even hints at changing Social Security, the gray hair and walkers start flying! All of a sudden, people who can hardly stand up are ready to march on Washington, and what does Washington do? Give them a raise! A raise! Like people actually earn their SS checks! And, as always, it's the working stiff--people like you and me--who are left holding the bag, yet again. I am self employed, so I pay both sides of SS and other "payroll taxes." It gauls me to think I will never see a penny of the thousands of dollars I send in every quarter. And to what end? Who gets my money? The American people have been sold a bill of goods in the form of The Great Society, and they had better wake up. Federal entitlement programs are killing this country.

Now, having said all that...that's what real, informed cynicism looks like. It's not very pretty, but when you make statements like what you said, you need to look at all sides of an arguement.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I was awakened early this morning with these words in my heart.

The Body of Christ is being prepared for an increase in the Anointing to bring in the last of the Harvest (salvation of souls) as also wickedness is likewise increasing in the earth.

Actually, last spring the Lord told me that "next spring" we would be attacked again by the same people who attacked us on 9/11. On March 9th the Lord gave me Ezekiel 34 - these are some excerpts:

"I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them."

"I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness."

Then, on Monday, March 14th a little past midnight, the Lord gave me Ezekiel 7 and told me to send it out to people with this title: "Look, Listen & Heed the Word of The LORD." These are some excerpts:

"The end is now upon you and I will unleash my anger against you."

"Disaster! An unheard-of disaster is coming."

"The day is here! It has come! Doom has burst forth..."

"Every hand will go limp, and every knee will become weak as water."

"They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing."

"Then they will know that I am the LORD."

"Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark." [God's mark on those who grieve and lament over the detestable things that are done in the city] "Begin at my sanctuary."

"I will bring down on their own heads what they have done."

Then, on 6-6-05: "This is what the Lord says to me: 'Within one year, as a servant bound by contract would count it, all the pomp of Kedar will come to an end. The survivors of the bowmen, the warriors of Kedar, will be few.' The LORD, the God of Israel, has spoken" (Isaiah 21:16-17 NIV).

On January 27th of this year he gave me a sense that this was the "midnight hour" and when I inquired of him as to what he meant by "midnight hour," he led me to read Jeremiah 7 - 9. The Lord also woke me on 1/19 with the words "lion and the lamb" and the number 13. The number 13 has been popping up everywhere for the past six months. Here are some excerpts from Jeremiah 7:

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place, on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground, and it will burn and not be quenched."

"When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call them, they will not answer. Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or reponded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips. Cut off your hair and throw it away; take up a lament on the barren heights, for the LORD has rejected and abandoned this generation that is under his wrath..."

Then, this was from this morning's Quiet time with God:

Excerpts from James 5:

"Now listen you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days."

"The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter."

My commentary on that verse reads: "The day of judgment. The wicked rich are like cattle that continue to fatten themselves on the very day they are to be slaughtered, totally unaware of coming destruction."

"The Judge is standing at the door!"

And from Hosea 6:1-6

"Come, let us return to the LORD.

He has torn us to pieces

but he will heal us;

he has injured us

but he will bind up our wounds.

2 After two days he will revive us;

on the third day he will restore us,

that we may live in his presence.

3 Let us acknowledge the LORD;

let us press on to acknowledge him.

As surely as the sun rises,

he will appear;

he will come to us like the winter rains,

like the spring rains that water the earth.

Joel 3:13-14:

Swing the sickle,

for the harvest is ripe.

Come, trample the grapes,

for the winepress is full

and the vats overflow

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thank you brothers and sisters,

I have much more to share but for now these words truly speak to me.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Hi felix, the Lord gave me this in 1997...........some have seen it before.

America.....America...The beautiful land. In your youth the nations of the world glorified me in saying, "She is great because she has not forsaken the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. She has proclaimed the blood of Jesus to the world and God has raised up a mighty people. Her streets are clothed with righteousness. Her belly is full of the Lord. Who can make war against her? For surely the arm of the Lord God, the Father of light, creator of all the earth has kept her and held back her shore. Has fought for her in the hour of threat and blessed her and made her great. Let us make peace with her, lest we be consumed".

Soon they will say, "who is she that we should fear? Has she not rejected her God that made her great? Her streets are clothed with shame, her belly is full of herself. Where is her beauty? Where is her splendor? Will God fight for such a wicked people? Her glory is gone. Her camp is in confussion. She does not know where she is going. Oh how the mighty land has fallen. For she is divided. Let us make war against her. Because of her vanity, she sees us not".

This is what the Lord says, You were an oppressed people. You cried unto me and I heard. You said "give us peace" and I did. You said "Give us wealth so we may proclaim your word without oppression" and I did. You said "this nation is set aside for the Lord" and I blessed you. For it was my will to make you great.

But now I am about to reject you. And you say "Why will you reject us? Is it because of abortion"? I, the Lord, tell you no! "Is it because of politicians? Moral decay"? No! It is because you have rejected me. You will say "How have we rejected you"? You have rejected my word. You have said in your heart "Let us mold and shape God's word into a sword of our lust" You say "There is no condemnation, my conscience is clear". But I tell you, It has been seared. Is my word a piece of clay that it can be molded? Or a piece of steel, that it can be bent? Am I not the God who has said, "I am the potter, you are the clay'? You are as it is written, "Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God"

You have cursed those who have stoned the prophets of old. You have said "Why wouldn't the people listen and repent"? But I tell you, You do the same. For I have sent men to preach against sin, and call all to repentance. But you have rejected and mocked those I have sent. You have stoned them publicly and cried out "Give us teachers who will satisfy us". So they have taught you delusions and things of demons. They have taught my grace is a license to sin. They deny the power in the Blood of the Lamb to destroy sin in sinful man. And you have received them and their teaching. And it satisfied you. You say " I have the peace! I have the peace!" But I tell you it is only temporary. For I have said, "here, take my yoke upon you" But you have said "The way of God is hard" Am I a man that I should lie?

The sin of this nation has come up before me. You have rejected to be governed by righteousness, so I will send you a government that will rule you with tyrany and injustice. My anger will not be turned back! But for the sake of the elect, those my children who repent and turn back to me, I will not totally consume you.

I will extend my hand of mercy more so than ever before but few will receive it and most will reject it because it will not please the flesh.

Your minds are full of myths and fables. You cannot see or hear. You do not even know what is real or fantasy. You say "What shall we do? This is what the Lord says...Lay down your idols and repent. Seek me now while I may be found. I am not a God that wants to destroy you. But you have rejected life. You are about to trodden under foot the Blood of the Lamb. Hear the word of the Lord!

You say "God would not let anything happen to us. He is a God of love". It is my mercy that allows tribulation but you lack understanding. I have proven my love but you look for it in the wrong places. My thoughts are not you thoughts nor my ways your ways. Stop saying " How do we know the mind of God?" For it is written " If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask God that giveth to all liberally and unbraideth not and it shall be given to him" For I, The Lord reveal to any who truly seek me.

I love you says the Lord, But I will pour out my wrath. I am merciful but I am also the God that judges. My word is complete, but you have chosen only to eat the pieces that please you. Am I divided? By no means! I, the Lord am one. My word is one. I and my word are one. Wake up oh sleeper, for the fulfillment of my word is at hand. Be watchful, repent and hear! Says the Lord!

I love you says the Lord, But I will pour out my wrath. I am merciful but I am also the God that judges. My word is complete, but you have chosen only to eat the pieces that please you. Am I divided? By no means! I, the Lord am one. My word is one. I and my word are one. Wake up oh sleeper, for the fulfillment of my word is at hand. Be watchful, repent and hear! Says the Lord!

Gypc,

That is so right. That is exactly how the Lord feels right now, only now he is going to pour out his wrath. He has given the Church many opportunties to repent. He has sent his messengers, but they did not listen. The midnight hour is upon us. But, the positive side, if there is one, is that many will turn to Jesus through this.

Guest torahdelight

I have noticed that many Believers are down cast lately including my self. You wouldn't suspect it though, unless you really know the people, G~D surrounds you with. It is usually when I take the time to ask, and listen that people share with me what is really going on in his or her personal and Spiritual walk with Jesus. This to me, is the greatest ploy satan is using right now, besides the obvious~ deception. The blessing is that if we keep our eyes on Jesus, seek His Word, call on Him, He will be our Strength, our Light and our Comforter. So, try to pray/encourage your Brothers and Sisters in Christ, and continue to share the Gospel with the Unsaved, because today is all we have, and tomorrow is not a guarantee.

Edited by torahdelight

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Gypc,

That is so right. That is exactly how the Lord feels right now, only now he is going to pour out his wrath. He has given the Church many opportunties to repent. He has sent his messengers, but they did not listen. The midnight hour is upon us. But, the positive side, if there is one, is that many will turn to Jesus through this.

Hi Sue,

I pray that no harm would come this way but not my will but His be done. I love America but God loves us more than our love for anything. His will is perfect.

May it be that God would open our eyes that we might see and our ears that we might hear and that we might repent and turn back to him. May this nation come back to the Lord. May our hearts be changed. The will of God be done. Amen.

In his love,

Brian