IGNORED

What is it that you like most about God?

Kalashnikova

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I submit to you that there

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

I totally love his presence. From when I wake up in the morning to when I lie down to sleep at night. He is So There for me!!!! :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2

What I like most about G-d is that He knows who I am. And loves me anyway.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/16/1976

He's never made me feel like a burden to him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

He's always there

Guest Museed

His ways are simple. But he is full of wisdom. Even tough he is all powerful, he doesn't take advantage of it, like a human being would do. He can destroy The World right now, and he would be in his righteouness to do so, but his mercy is just as wonderful. He has a Billion Trillions things to do, but somehow he replies quickly to my doings. He has sent his Only Begotten Son, as a Sacrfice for my Sins, even tough I made the choice to Sin. Even tough I was a Rebel in Heart & Mind, and got others to follow me, he made my pride fall to ashes, and humbled me with dignity, and so I was Saved. Praised be his Name Forever and Ever, For He is Truly God!!!

Guest torahdelight

What a great reminder to cherish G~D! I love G~D because He first LOVED me (1 John 4:19 )Because of my sin, I could not LOVE Jesus (Yeshua) first. For G~D so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whosoever, believes in me, shall not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) Jesus died for us because we could not LOVE Him unless He freed us from sin. This amazes me, that Jesus knows everything about me and still LOVES me. I am so blessed to call on Him without ceasing, and that indeed, He is my Savior!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

I submit to you that there's nothing you can do that can make you lose the right to seek God. If you messed up, don't have a funeral for yourself. Everybody falls. Only those that get up- survive. Many ministers feel that if they backslid, they can't be ministers. What about David, Moses and Peter? Get right with God, get anointed, God will give you some people to minister to. If you're still alive, God's got something for you to do.

It's the greatest when God gives us another chance. What is it that you like most about God?

Kalashnikova...we do indeed serve a good, merciful and gracious Lord. Thank God as the Psalmist said that He has not dealt with us according to our failings, but has given to us out of His abundance because He love us. That has been my experience first hand in dealing with the Almighty God that we serve. But, while my relationship with Him is secure because of what Jesus done, my fellowship is restricted from time to time due to the presence of sin in my life unconfessed. The Bible actually suggested that God will turn His face away from us and withold fellowship as a chastisement. But you are absolutely correct to suggest that if we confess the fellowship is immediately restored as a promise of our relationship.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Tough question...really...right now, though, I love the fact that He is faithful, though we are not.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Numbers 23:19 - God is not man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

John 3:16 - For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

:b:

God's unfailing love and faithfulness!

I just realized my answer is the same as Iryssa's! :emot-questioned:

Edited by Elihu's Girl