arunangelo

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

We must be merciful, just as our Father is merciful (Luke. 6:36), because, He is our God. If we truly are followers of Christ, we too will forgive as He does (Eph 4:32). He forgave by sacrificing His life for those who betrayed Him, were unfaithful to Him and killed Him.

Guest jamesy

it is hard to forgive, i always struggle to forgive immidiatly but always do in the long run.

it does tell us in the bible to forgive you enemy even if he sins against you 77 times dont know what passge it is from tho :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I think most people struggle with this.

I know I do.

Me and my past make it easier to Forgive others. If you steal something from me, I will forgive you, It might make me upset at first but It does not take me long to remember My past, And I have no good reason to be Mad at all. I am glad I learned this way of looking at it Has saved me from doing things I would have regreted just because I was mad over something I could replace. But I find it harder to Forgive a lier. It's like I forgive but Know I will never trust this person again. I guess it hurts worse. Hate the Sin Love the sinner.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

It seems to me that if we never forgive we become Hippocrates!

Guest Museed

Forgiveness is one of the most difficult, but one of the most righteouss things we can do. Forgiveness is a Wall Breaker, A Spiritual Shaker, A Divine Manisfestation of our Maker!.

You also got to learn to Forgive yourself, many people carry their guilt, even tough they've being forgiven. This is like someone asking to carry your load, and you deny The Help. Satan best tool is Guilt. You cannot carry the load yourself, you must leave it at Jesus's feet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Indeed.

We must forgive so that we can be forgiven. (This is, of course, after we receive salvation in Jesus Christ. Afterall it was God's forgiveness of our sins through Christ that enables us to forgive others.)

Mark 11

"25": And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

"26": But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Peace.