• Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

GLOBAL JIHAD

Islamic websites carry

al-Qaida's 'last warning'

Threat of 2 operations designed

to bring Americans 'to your knees'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: March 11, 2006

1:00 a.m. Eastern

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I take this very seriously, not because I believe al-Qaeda, but because the Lord has been showing me for the past year and a half that this was coming. Please be in prayer. Time is short!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I pray that the Lord would wait..............that his mercy would go a little longer and that he would open the hearts of America to receive Jesus and believe his shed blood can wash away their sin.

Romans 8:15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

One thing these muslims don't understand is when they try this, they themselves will be destroyed after they give their praise to the false god.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

GLOBAL JIHAD

Islamic websites carry

al-Qaida's 'last warning'

Threat of 2 operations designed

to bring Americans 'to your knees'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: March 11, 2006

1:00 a.m. Eastern

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello brothers and sisters,

Thank you for being watchful Sue. "All things work out for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

I feel we need to see what God is showing us through this. I also feel that this is the attack on the America that will give Her the reality of Her real condition.

We do not need to look at al-Qaida. Though we cannot change the outward situation, we can change the inward situation. There needs to be a change on the inside of our lives...not what's happening around us. This is what the Lord is after. Without what is coming, there will be no change in the Church in America. There is a reason this is coming; it is like a reality check. As survivors, this is a not a disaster small enough where we can say "Oh praise the Lord, I made it out alive. God shall avenge me." in a false humility. This will force the people on their knees and in true repentance they will seek the Lord's will and not their own concepts.

Brothers and sisters, the Lord our Father has plans to prosper us not to harm us. We are on a boat in a river. There is a boulder in front of us. It is too big, we cannot get out of its way. But there are two ways to pray. We can pray for the boulder to be removed or we can pray for the Lord to increase the flow of water so that we may be able to flow over it. If we pray for the boulder to be removed what have we gained? Have we not been traveling this way for a long time already; a slow steady stream with no obstacles in our way? We should pray for the latter; that the Lord may increase the flow of water that we may overcome the boulder. In this manner we truly have gained something. It will be a struggle but after we make it over our words will be with more praise than if the boulder was simply removed and everything stayed the same.

We should no longer be ashamed of Jesus's powerful Name. When we are in danger we should just call out loud "Jesus". No longer shall it be used in vain; it must be hallowed.

Today I was watching something on the tsunami. There was an account of a survivor. When he saw the wave coming he got his family, his children and wife, on the roof. The wave was about 25-35 feet high. The wave past and they were all ok. The waters went back to the sea carrying cars, trees, and homes into the sea. They went back down to the ground. Yet they did not know a second wave was coming. This time the wave carried in it all that stuff -metal, wood, shrapnel. By that time, it was too late for the family to get back to safety. The man lost his wife and children. I think this will be similar to the attacks in that the second one is more furious.

Finally, brothers and sisters do not lose heart.

2 Corinthians 4:16

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day

Edited by felix

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Peachy. They mention my state specifically. Im not that far from a good target for them.

God be praised though. There will be wars and rumors of wars. These things must happen before the end. We know we have victory in Jesus. No muslim can truly hurt me. They cant take what truly matters away from me.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Well, I am in a prime target area, I have 3 Nuclear Plants in very close distance from me, I am 6 miles from Philly, 5 Miles from a Major boating port, and halfway between New York and Washington D.C.

:)

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Victory in Jesus!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Well, I am in a prime target area, I have 3 Nuclear Plants in very close distance from me, I am 6 miles from Philly, 5 Miles from a Major boating port, and halfway between New York and Washington D.C.

Yep, yer doomed.

See ya in heaven Trin! :blink:

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

:blink:

Yep, yer doomed.

See ya in heaven Trin! :emot-wave:

Eh, i am not even afriad anymore, God is in controll and if it happens it happens