• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  1

Bronze and Iron

Jeremiah 6:28 They are all stubborn rebels, walking as slanderers. They are bronze and iron , They are all corrupters; 29 The bellows blow fiercely, The lead is consumed by the fire; The smelter refines in vain, For the wicked are not drawn off. 30 People will call them rejected silver, Because the Lord has rejected them."

Isaiah 48:4 Because I knew that you were obstinate, And your neck was an iron sinew, And your brow bronze,

Daniel 5:4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze and iron, wood and stone.

Daniel 5:23 And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified.

Daniel 7:19 Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet;

Ezekiel 22:23 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 24 "Son of man, say to her: 'You are a land that is not cleansed or rained on in the day of indignation.' 25 The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst. 26 Her priests have violated My law and profaned My holy things; they have not distinguished between the holy and unholy, nor have they made known the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. 27 Her princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood, to destroy people, and to get dishonest gain. 28 Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, 'Thus says the Lord God,' when the Lord had not spoken. 29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads," says the Lord God.

Jeremiah 15:12 Can anyone break iron, The northern iron and the bronze?

Psalm 107:16 For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two.

Isaiah 45:2 'I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron.

Jeremiah 6:28 They are all stubborn rebels, walking as slanderers. They are bronze and iron, They are all corrupters;

Are you bronze and iron?

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Ah' Sister,

Jeremiah 6:28 They are all stubborn rebels, walking as slanderers. They are bronze and iron , They are all corrupters; 29 The bellows blow fiercely, The lead is consumed by the fire; The smelter refines in vain, For the wicked are not drawn off. 30 People will call them rejected silver, Because the Lord has rejected them."

Isaiah 48:4 Because I knew that you were obstinate, And your neck was an iron sinew, And your brow bronze,

Rejected Silver? Kinda like this?

James 5:1-11

1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries which are coming upon you. 2 Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last days that you have stored up your treasure! 4 Behold, the pay of the laborers who mowed your fields, {and} which has been withheld by you, cries out {against you;} and the outcry of those who did the harvesting has reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. 5 You have lived luxuriously on the earth and led a life of wanton pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and put to death the righteous {man;} he does not resist you. 7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. 8 You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near. 9 Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door. 10 As an example, brethren, of suffering and patience, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. 11 We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord's dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and {is} merciful.

So store up your treasures in heaven where the moth and rust can't touch it. Don't let the bronze of your brow and the iron of your neck. Keep you from the refinement. For if you do the refinement will not take hold and the silver will be of no use to the Lord.

The coming of the Lord is near and will your iron neck and bronze brow save you? Brethren submit to the refinement! Endure so that He might preserve you Wholly unto his coming!

G-d Bless!

Peace :il: Amen!

I'm curious Dr. Luke, were you connecting the 2 threads? Or did the Lord lay that verse on your heart without your observation of the "Abominations" thread? If the Lord just revealed that verse to you.......go take a look at it, and you will see? I am just wondering? Either way, the message is consistent with both of us.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 2 months later...

Psalm 107:10 Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, Bound in affliction and irons-- 11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, And despised the counsel of the Most High, 12 Therefore He brought down their heart with labor; They fell down, and there was none to help. 13 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. 14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, And broke their chains in pieces. 15 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! 16 For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Right on! And notice that it is the results of the fulfilling of this verse and others like it.

From Suzanne's opening post;

"25 The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst."

What the people of the nations become is the direct result of their preachers having taught their own interpretations of the scriptures, instead of having taught according to the interpretation God had already placed on it. The effect caused by false teachings handed down for generation after generation.