• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Hi George, I've gotta admit that I felt a little "convicted" by your posts, especially the part where you reminded us all about the FACT that we will be judged by every word we say(or type) . I'm a newbie here, and enjoying myself VERY much, but I've been guilty of "having my guard up" when it comes to those who belive things that are obviously false, and when I'm just not sure what someone believes. In the end , it won't matter what we choose to belive, there is only One Way, and that's what will bear out! Still, I wouldn't want to assert myself to the point of making someone else uncomfortable, and I truly hope that my few posts reflect that. If not, I am sorry to you all, and more importantly, I repent before The Lord. The Bible says that we could go so far as to give our bodies to be burned, but if we don't have love in our hearts, we're doing nothing but making noise. Thank you for your most humbly stated reminder, it has served as the wake up call that I, and some other board members have needed! God bless you bro. Thanks, Hazel PS serpant seed doctrine???? What in the world is that???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

the one doctrine that binds all christians is.. JESUS IS LORD. :rofl: all i know is HIM,my desires is to know HIM more and more everyday.i some times fail HIM,but HE never fails me.may we all stay focused on these three things..CHRIST is the way,the truth and the life :rofl: george :blink:

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,762
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Serpent seed theology -- basically if you were born in the line of the serpent you were going to hell. The idea has been around in different ways. For example, Mormons believed that if you were black -- you were part of the serpent seed and on your way down, but they have recanted and changed their position (1977 I think). Another proponent of serpent seed theology is Arnold Murray of "Shepherd's Chapel." This is an article on CARM. Shepherd's Chapel -- Serpent Seed Theology

It's a strange doctrine indeed.

May God bless you Hazel and I look forward to fellowshipping with you on the boards.

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Thanks George, I had a chance to look at the article you suggested, wow that sure is a strange line of thought! I appriciate your taking the time to see that I was informed. I look forward to fellowship with you, as well. Blessings to you, brother. Hazel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

the one doctrine that binds all christians is.. JESUS IS LORD. :P all i know is HIM,my desires is to know HIM more and more everyday.i some times fail HIM,but HE never fails me.may we all stay focused on these three things..CHRIST is the way,the truth and the life :P george :wub:

WAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

the one doctrine that binds all christians is.. JESUS IS LORD. :D all i know is HIM,my desires is to know HIM more and more everyday.i some times fail HIM,but HE never fails me.may we all stay focused on these three things..CHRIST is the way,the truth and the life :D george :D

I second that WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! :P

:wub::P

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

the one doctrine that binds all christians is.. JESUS IS LORD. :D all i know is HIM,my desires is to know HIM more and more everyday.i some times fail HIM,but HE never fails me.may we all stay focused on these three things..CHRIST is the way,the truth and the life :D george :D

I second that WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! :D

:D:D

I second that WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! :D

:D:D

hey I THIRD it :P if there is such a thing as 'thirding it :wub: :wow: :P :upsided:

Guessa

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Finally a thread that I can understand and appreciate! It was obvious to me that George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Great stuff George