• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1959

Great testimony, Wayne.

God is so faithful; His word dividing soul and spirit, it does not return to Him void.

Thank you for that great example of what His word can do.

stilllearnin'

oops I just realized the testimony I referred to was written 9 months ago, still it is pretty awesome.

Edited by stilllearnin'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Wow! I'm a newbie and it is odd to see this from one year ago. I guess Worthy Boards has been in a constant state of growth. Everyone just needs to be aware. Thanks for bringing this one back up. :P:rofl:

Guest Rootabagga

I have to say that the posts on this thread have moved me. There are many groups/communities that claim to be just what you have voiced, and many can not live up to it. When I first joined the Worthy Boards I did so with hope and a lot of prayer because I didn't want to be involved in a "fake group". Looking back on the time I spent in other communities I could tell you for the next year what hurt or what was wrong, so on and so forth, but I would rather share what the Lord taught me instead. He taught me not to take what people said as sole truth. He showed me to rely more on Him then anyone including myself. He taught me to lean on Him for the answers to even the smallest minut things that we encounter. Always allow the Holy Spirit to lead in words, feelings and actions. Without Him we are nothing!!! Praise God! I praise Him for this board and His children that aide in the day to day business that keeps it running smooth. As long as we all allow Him to run and rule over everything, then...... "It is well with my soul"

Guest Psalm27

:hug: I was a member at another christian board for a few years until I finally had enough of everyone fighting and bashing....they didn't even seem like christians anymore.. that's why I left and found this place.

It's so nice to come here to this board and see that it's Christ centered and everyone is so polite here. Praying that it stays that way.

I'm not a debating kind of person...lol....I just enjoy reading the posts and learning from them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Good Call on bumping this to the top George, it really does fit what has been happening as of late.

God Bless,

Dave

Guest TwoOrMore

God bless you George for the time that you ponder and pray about each and every word that you delivered in this communication. It's not easy to tell people that we need to change what we are doing and get so much possitive response. PTL for the way that way that He is working on these boards and the many lives that are being blessed daily....including mine! Amen :ph34r:

TwoOrMore (a newbie extraordinaire!!) :t2:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

For some reason, I have over looked this thread until today. What a mistake!

This is the essance of this ministry. It lays out the format and spirit of Worthy and it's good to see so many that will defend God's Word.

Being as how I consider this my second home church, I pray that God will preserve the Saints here and keep a protective wall around us.

We have certainly been attacked in the past few weeks, more so than ever since I have been here.

What a fragile foundation we trust in when we take our eyes off of God for only one second!

Thank you, George and all here at Worthy for standing up for Christ. For being a lighthouse in times of trouble!

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Serpent seed theology.

So you don't think that a bad seed was planted in the ground and grew into a serpent just because it is completely a made up lie? :) (not the real serpant seed doctrine, but just as true)

I have been so amazed at the doctrines that can be created when the bible is ignored! I know a guy that thinks that you are supposed to "read between the lines" when reading scripture, and between the lines is only white space, nothing else.

Whatever you do, hold to the scriptures like your life was on the line, because it is. Search the scriptures, don't believe just any old thing, but search daily to see if these things are so.