• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

My dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

For the past two months or so the board has undergone many changes some great and some not so great. But I believe that I can evaluate the situation and give some meaningful remedies to the problem at hand.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

To all the Vets of the boards

I recognize that there's been an influx of strange doctrines that have entered the boards in recent weeks and because of this influx everyone has their guard up. But I am concerned that this guard is so up and overprotective of the way Worthy Boards was that "Newbies" coming onto the boards are immediately shunned until they "prove" themselves.

We all know how the Lord moves from one movement and another movement when people become accustomed to the way things "used to be." Let me give you an example. When Martin Luther started the "Lutheran" church that church was on fire for the Lord and was burned because of the persecution of the Jesuit priests of the age. This persecution lit a fire under the "Lutheran" church and the reformation spread. As the church became more and more prevalent in Europe, the church then became an "institution." It died. But those seeking the power of God and seeing the errors of the "Lutheran" church started other churches -- Anabaptists and the Church of England. Until these movements became stale and thus pushed into newer realms in the new world -- thus began the Puritan movements -- which eventually started the Wesleyan and Methodist movements in the new world. The Spirit moved from one "institution to another institution" because people became accustomed to the way "things should be!" Today many of these denominations are struggling to find their identity in the Lord because people based their lives on the "institution" instead of basing their lives on Him!

I bring this point out -- why? Because people are wanting Worthy Boards to be the "way it used to be." A nice place to fellowship! You have to recognize that the Boards are under direct attack from the enemy -- and to defeat the enemy -- you deal with the enemy head on -- in HIM and not in yourselves. The anointing rests in this place because these are His boards. He will deal with those that are in opposition to themselves regarding the truth of His Word. We need to remain in the Spirit and let Him carry us into a deeper, more intimate walk with Him. When we place our focus on Him, instead of trying to prove ourselves RIGHT all time, then the LOVE will lift these boards to another mountain top.

Remember when you are on the TOP the enemy wants to knock you down! Recognize the enemy -- but in recognition of the enemy do not cast out your family! Let's encourage the body -- stay focused on the job at hand! Remember that it's only because of PRIDE that contentions come. Let's keep our pride in check -- be patient -- be slow to speak -- quick to listen and slow to anger.

Pr 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

• Steward

To the NEWBIES

Oftentimes when one goes to a new church, one is quick to point out all the reason why NOT to attend. Why not to stay? What's wrong with the church? Quick to criticize all that is wrong with the church. When this happens then the "Church Members" then "DEFEND" themselves -- defend the love they have for the Lord -- defend their walk with the Lord.

Please be aware that in the recent months we have had several disturbing situations and I

• Steward

How this is creating a cycle of division?

First of all, the veteran members know how great this board was and how the board was used even more mightily by the Lord just a short while ago, and with the influx of "strange" and "perverse" doctrines trying to infiltrate and cause divisions have the veteran members with their guards up. Now with their guards up -- they are watching closely every word being said and trying to kill the snake before they rear their heads. But in trying to kill the snakes -- oftentimes they are crushing innocent sheep. When this happens "newbies" are reacting to this influx of questioning and reacting and saying "all that is wrong" with the boards, which is causing the "veterans" to turn and defend themselves and their relationship with Him. It's creating a cycle of division.

• Steward

How to fix the problem?

1st -- Let's go to the ANSWER to every problem. Take disagreements you may have with another poster to the Lord. Take problems you may be experiencing to HIM!

2nd -- Stay focused on Him! These are His forums -- His message boards.

3rd -- Be acutely aware that EVERY WORD that you TYPE, EVERY WORD that you say will be judged on the last day! Keep a honest reverence of the Lord instilled in your heart -- because You will not be judged how RIGHT you are -- but how WRONG we are.

4th -- Recognize that there's many denominations presented with that, there's many different interpretations of scripture! The Bible is so clear -- 1 Corinthians 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. None of us have arrived in the fulness of His knowledge or His understanding. With this in mind -- let's teach as Paul instructed Timothy to teach.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the servant of the Lord must not strive;

4A -- Servant of the Lord must not STRIVE. A servant of the Lord does not HAVE to prove that he/she is right! Because ultimately the servant of the Lord is resting in His truth. When the servant of the Lord is trying to PROVE themselves correct -- then this is when PRIDE enters into the picture and from PRIDE are all contentions started.

but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves;

4B -- The servant of the Lord must be GENTLE, not harsh or abrasive. When Jesus came to earth John describe our Lord -- as being FULL OF TRUTH AND GRACE. If you are so harsh in your truth, then the truth you are expressing will not be received on the end of the sledgehammer. If you are only full of GRACE never expressing the TRUTH then heresies are formed, divisions are created, and all forms of evil enter in. So you must learn to balance teaching truth in gentleness and meekness seasoned with grace.

if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

4C -- The servant of the Lord does not NEED to prove how RIGHT he/she is because ultimately we cannot correct anyone! The Lord is the ANSWER to every problem!. The Lord gives them the anointing of His Spirit of truth so that they RECOVER THEMSELVES out of the snare of the enemy. Amazingly we cannot take credit for anything the Lord has done. What we do is partake as being instruments of the Lord to impart TRUTH, so the Lord can work. We are merely partakers of His work, but ultimately its His work. If we focused on how we may be HINDERING HIS work instead of trying to DO HIS WORK, the body will grow as speeds we cannot imagine because He's the husbandman and what He plants yields FRUIT.

• Steward

About the moderation of the boards

The reason for writing this post is to describe the task of moderating these forums so that people can be aware of the difficult tasks at hand.

These are the questions that need divine wisdom from above and insight from the Spirit of God.

1. How far do you allow a thread to go before it gets deleted?

2. How much false teaching do you allow to be presented in the hopes that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the enemy?

3. How to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace?

4. How to deal with people at various stages of maturity in the Christian walk?

I want to just lay out the position that faces moderators on a daily basis. These thoughts are presented because I truly believe communication is the best means to maintain harmony.

Worthy Boards is meant to be an environment where believers can gather together in spirit of Christ and learn from one another. Oftentimes I learn by realizing other avenues of thinking presented by various believers. By allowing various avenues of thoughts we expand our horizons and allow the Spirit of God to realign our thoughts with the mind of Christ and continue our growth in the maturity of the Lord.

Oftentimes as a moderator people question the reason for this, that or the other. It's good to ask questions -- but oftentimes these questions are presented in a way to undermine the integrity of the moderators. If you are wondering where this spirit comes from -- the spirit of division is not of the Lord.

Oftentimes I could post information that would "explain" the situation in its fullest of details, but at what cost? I trust that my integrity, my love of the Lord and the wisdom the Lord has given me will shine like a light -- for He is the one that defends His people.

The first priority of these boards is to show people the love of God -- Why? So they can see Jesus Christ in this place!

The second priority of these boards is to help believers mature in the Word of God and grow together in harmony!

We have a world that needs to hear the gospel -- but people tend to WATCH how GOD's PEOPLE live -- notice on the boards at any given time how many "GUESTS" visit the boards. I wonder what they see? Do they see Jesus in this place? That's my job! To make sure they SEE JESUS in this place.

HELP ME SHINE THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL IN THIS PLACE!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Guest Calamity

George, I sure feel better after reading your posts. Thank you, and thanks for the job you do here. I know it gets hard, but you do great. :unsure:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Yes. Thanks George. I think we all needed a "heads-up".

Guest shadow2b

BY GEORGE ,I believe YOU'VE got it Bro....I personally will PRAY before dialing worthy boards up, &

will PRAY before replying to a post from now on,those that I think might be too hot for me to handle, i will just by-pass----I'M learning Bro. "slowly" but steadily...These are the "BEST" christian boards out there & I will no longer "do OR say" anything that might HURT worthy-boards-----Thank you George.........GOD-BLESS-WORTHY-MINISTRIES----

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Ahhhh - - - UNITY - - - - It's so much more relaxing.

Ephesians 4

1. I THEREFORE, a prisoner for the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called,

2. with all lowliness and meekness, with patience, forbearing one another in love,

3. eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call,

5. one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6. one God and Father of us all, who is above all and through all and in all.

Thank you George, for reminding us of what's important. (and that the enemy won't attack unless he's been shoved!)

Heavenly Father, thank you Lord for your righteousness. Father, thank you for all the brothers and sisters here in this place. Father, help us all to remember that when we come into this place, to do so with love and meekeness, to seek Your guidance and to allow the light of Christ to shine through us. May we always remember the family members that are looking for their way back home. May we always remember that everyone is someone special because they are loved by You Lord. May we always remember that our precious Lord died for them as well. May we reach out to the lost and give comfort to the hurting and listen to the distraught. May we always remember our many blessings and may we be a blessing to many. Father, help us to wak closer to You, to seek Your path always. Help us to have a deeper understanding of Your word. Help us to run the good race Lord. Father, please bless this ministry with a fresh annointing and may it be bold to proclaim the good news and to lift up the Name of Jesus. Please protect this ministry from the enemy Lord. Please give us discernment in this area Father. Please guide the moderators in this place and protect them and their families Father. May the people that leave this place take with them more knowledge of You Lord. May they be refreshed in Your word Lord. Thank you Father that we can come to You with everything. Please, bless all who come here to seek you. I pray that we bring glory to Jesus in all that we do here, and may His name be lifted up. Thank you Lord. I love you ABBA. I ask that your perfect will be done and I ask all these things in the name of Jesus, amen.