rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

For many years now, christians have been hearing Bible Prophecy experts say that they believe the little horn of Daniel might already be alive somewhere in the world, and waiting in the wings for the perfect time to appear onto the world scene. The Prophet Daniel says he will rise up among ten other horns and become greater than they are, speak boastfully and even try to magnify himself above God. Although the little horn hasn't yet come, we know him by many names including: the man of lawlessness, the son of perdition, the man of sin, the beast, but the most common name by far is the anti-christ.

We should not be fearful or start worrying about this evil man that will soon take center stage in the world. He is an impostor that will deceive the world and many will put their faith and trust in him, as he leads them to destruction. It will be a trap for all of those who are not ready, as God promises to send a strong delusion upon the world. I am not writing this to bring more attention to the evil one, but to expose some of the darkness that is already covering the world. True christians are not of the world, for we must overcome it, and Jesus commanded us to keep watch, so we don't get caught off guard.

Matthew 24:42-44 - "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (43)But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. (44)Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 - "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. (2)For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (3)For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (4)But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (5)Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. (6)Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."

Mark 13:34-37 - "For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. (35)Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: (36)Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. (37)And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

Although this subject can be very frightening for some, we were also commanded by our Lord to fear not. This man will definitely rise to power before the second coming of Christ, but we must not fear him. He is not going to just appear some day from out of nowhere, and he will not receive his power until the restrainer is first taken out of the way. Most christians today believe that the rapture will happen first as well, but I want to avoid that thought as much as possible. I will try to steer clear of that subject as much as I can, but sometimes it may be unavoidable. No matter if you believe in a pre, mid or post-tribulation rapture, most believers agree that the man of lawlessness will come before the second coming of Christ.

The best way to expose the darkness is to flood it with light. I am not claiming to have all the answers here, and I would highly doubt if any man does, but I want to share some of the insight that I believe the Holy Spirit has shared with me. I just hope and pray that I can satisfactorily explain it, which has always been one of my lifelong weaknesses. I aim to shed some light on, and uncover some of the hidden mysteries contained in the book of Daniel, mostly those that pertain to the fourth beast that has ten horns, and the little horn that rises up among those ten horns. It is this beast that will devour and crush the entire world in the coming 7 year tribulation.

The Bible says that the man of lawlessness will be revealed after the restrainer is taken out of the way. Soon after that happens, there will be no doubt for the tribulation saints as to who he is. The Bible doesn't say, however, that we can't know who it is before the restrainer is removed, so it may be possible to know who he is before that time, especially if you keep a close watch on the words of the ancient prophets and the current events in the news. Jesus warned His followers to keep watch, and that the very elect would be deceived, if that were possible. I've been tracking this beast for about 2 years now, and I've learned some interesting things along the way. In my conclusion, I will post some very interesting news links and commentaries that you don't hear or see in the liberal news media. Now let me tell you how I happened to stumble into this very interesting subject....

In April of 2002, I was having a conversation with someone about the European Union on a christian forum online. The person I was conversing with didn't know who the current leader of the EU was at that time, which really isn't that uncommon because our liberal media doesn't really tell us very much about that part of world. For those who study Bible Prophecy though, most of us are expecting a revival of the ancient Roman Empire.

Not only did the person that I was talking to not know who the president was at the time, but she was also not aware that the EU rotated its presidents every six months. That's right, the 15 member nations of the EU change their leader every six months. They all get their turn to lead. Isn't that odd! Daniel warned that the fourth beast would be much different from the others, and this is certainly different.

After this conversation, I was pondering these things. I opened my Bible up to the book of Daniel. As I read through parts of it, one verse in particular stood out. It may seem like a coincident to some, but I believe I was meant to focus on that one little verse. I also believe the Holy Spirit gave me a little insight that goes with that little verse. And when He did, it was as if a light had come on. The next day, April 8th, 2002, I made a blind prediction as to what I thought would happen. Oh it was nothing really wild, but I knew it had to happen before the 7 year tribulation could begin.

Basicly, I told her that the EU was rotating their presidents every six months. Then I showed her the verse that I had found, and told her my prediction, that "I thought the anti-christ would be the one who would think of changing the six month rotation system." I waited for her reply, but she never returned to that Forum, so it seemed as though the topic just died. But thankfully, another guy was watching the things that I was writing very closely, and 32 days later he informed me by way of private message on that Forum, that my prediction was starting to come true, and he also gave me the links so I could research it further. Sure enough, it really was coming true. And on May 10th, 2002, I started a thread titled, "APRIL 8th PREDICTION/ Possible fulfillment soon?" as I began tracking what could very possibly be the little horn that is spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Let me explain :

Here's the verse :

Daniel 7:25 - "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

You see, it just suddenly hit me after I read that verse. We know from scripture that the coming anti-christ will be given the authority to reign for 42 months, but that can't happen if the EU is rotating their leaders every six months. So I instantly knew that this policy would have to change first. Notice too, that verse 25 doesn't say that he would be the one to change the times and laws, but that he would be the one that would (think of) changing the times and laws, which tells me that it would be his idea. Changing the times and laws would only be a partial fulfillment of that verse, so whoever it is, I believe he will also be the one to fulfill the rest of it as well, just as Jesus was the only one who fulfilled all of the prophecies written about Him in His first coming.

If the EU is ever going to become the powerful revived Roman Empire that Daniel warned us about, then it must undergo some major changes. It's hard to speak with one voice with a shifting government. A central government is badly needed. The current system of rotating it's presidents every six months is nothing more than a joke. Granted, it insures fairness among all the 15 member nations, but playing musical chairs with the leadership will only keep the EU from being productive. They will always be two steps behind the rest of the world because they will not always be able to agree on political matters, which will cause untimely delays. Instead of being united under the leadership of one permanent leader, they will always be trying to lookout for the best interest of their own individual nations, so things will have to change if the EU is ever going to become the powerful beast that terrified the Prophet Daniel.

On July 1st, 2003, Greece passed the torch to Italy for the next six month rotation of the EU Council Presidency, then Italy will pass it to Ireland on January 1st, 2004. The EU is currently designing the new laws that will be contained within their new Constitution, which will be voted on this winter. So changing the six month rotation system automaticly forces the EU into changing their laws, which also fits in nicely with a partial fulfillment of Daniel 7:25 as well. Then later, we can also expect to see a changing to World Law, as the UN is already pushing the International Criminal Court as well. You can just imagine how the globalists must be drooling by now as they are licking their chops.

Here are the 15 current members of the European Union :

Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland and Sweden

On 1 May, 2004, these 10 nations will become new members of the EU :

Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia

I was once asked if these ten new members will be the ten horns. My answer was, "Not a chance." There is not a powerful nation in the entire group of these ten new members, not even one. Daniel tells us that this fourth beast will be different from the former beasts, and that it will be a divided kingdom. It appears to be divided in many ways. These 10 new members are from eastern Europe, but we should remember that the old Roman Empire started in Rome, which is in the Western EU, where the current 15 original members are. The kingdom will be part iron and part clay (strong and weak). No doubt, the strength is in the WEU, and out of these 15 current members will come the ten horns that Daniel saw. The teeth of iron and the claws of bronze will stay in the WEU, as will the ten horns and the little one that will rise up among them as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are living in the last days, the days that will precede the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The Age of Grace is rapidly coming to a close, as Jesus told us that the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel will certainly not pass away before all these endtime events are fulfilled. What an exciting time to be alive, as we are witnessing the fulfillment of the words of God's ancient Prophets concerning these last days! Yes Jesus is coming soon, are you ready to meet the King of kings and Lord of lords?

Matt. 24:32-34 - "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: (33)So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. (34)Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

In the Bible, the fig tree is a symbol for Israel. And all of endtimes Bible prophecy is centered around the tiny nation of Israel, and God's chosen people. The Bible says that they are the apple of His eye. The last days, or the end of this age could not come to a close unless Israel was reborn. Miraculously, and like no other nation before, they have been revived, after being scattered all over the world for over 2500 years! As amazing as that is, it's only the half of it, because the Prophet Daniel has foretold of another Empire that will also be reborn in the last days, even though he may not have understood it that way.

Some prophecy experts believe that the little horn (antichrist) will rise up out of the Middle East among ten horns (10 kings) in the Middle East, who will form an Arab alliance. This simply can not happen. At this point, some of you will probably want to disagree with me on this, but I hope you will give me a chance to present my case. One of my favorite prophecy teachers is also teaching this, and because I disagree, I feel led to write an opposing view of this subject. I don't need to mention his name here, but I was particularly encouraged a few weeks back when he said on his tv show that the parables of Jesus are full of hidden prophecies. My latest writings on the forums have been about a couple of these hidden prophecies in the parables. I believe the Lord spreads His knowledge and insight around, and some may receive more than others. I don't believe God puts all of His eggs in one basket, so none of us can claim that we know it all. As for me, I'm just a little part time amature student of endtimes prophecy, but I believe the Lord is using me just the same, even though it may not be as much as He uses others. My aim here is quality, not quantity.

Let me show you why his theory of an Arab little horn can not be. I believe it violates Daniel Chapter 7, which shows an overall view of the four beasts. In order for this to be so, then the fourth beast of Daniel would have to be a Middle Eastern Empire, but Daniel 7 clearly shows a Roman Empire, not only that, but also the Islamic religion didn't even exist in the first century. I think some of these prophecy experts are tripping over Ezekiel 38/39, which I believe is one of many dual fulfillment prophecies. As a student of Endtimes Bible Prophecy, I believe one of the major keys to unlocking the endtimes mysteries is the recognition of the hidden dual fulfillment prophecies scattered throughout God's prophetic word. For example, one of these dual prophecies is the coming of Christ. First, Christ was to come as a sufferring servant, but in His second coming, He will come as a mighty conquering King. The first time he came to save the world, but the second time He will come to judge it. The first time as the sacrificial lamb, but the second time as the mighty Lion of Judah. The Jews believe that the Christ has not yet come, but we christians are expecting Him for the second coming. Here's a couple examples of other dual fulfillment prophecies : Isaiah 9:6 and Zechariah 9:9-10, but there are many more, and for different events.

Why are these dual fulfillment prophecies so important to us? Well first, when the ancient prophets wrote about the endtimes, not only did they not know when the endtimes would be, they also didn't understand what they were writing about because the message wasn't for them. They wrote it for us who live in the last days, and that's why God sealed and concealed there meanings for the time of the end. Secondly, the church was a hidden mystery in the old testament. Because of this, when they wrote about the coming Messiah, they had no idea that He would be coming twice, so a lot of times their prophecies were dual fulfillment prophecies. And lastly, the God who created the end from the beginning has designed history to repeat itself, especially the things that are prophesied in these last days. These serve as major clues for the generation that will see all of these things fulfilled, as Daniel was told that knowledge would be increased in the last days. It is my belief that unless a so-called prophecy expert recognizes these dual fulfillment prophecies, he will not get very far. The three following verses are of major importance for the student of Endtimes Bible Prophecy :

Ecclesiastes 3: 15, NIV, - "Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account."

Isaiah 46: 10 - "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

Hebrews 10: 1a, NIV, - "The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming -- not the realities themselves."

No doubt, the book of Daniel is very complex. Most people, even christians and many students of prophecy don't understand it. I can remember how clueless I was the first few times I read it, but we need to remember too, that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Yes, the book of Daniel can very easily overwhelm it's readers. If this has happened to you, you can rest assured, knowing that this is how God designed it and it's how He wanted it to be. But don't be discouraged, because even Daniel himself was alarmed, sickened and even terrified by what he saw and wrote about (Dan.7:15,28). He was given the interpretation of only some of it, but he still didn't get to see the big picture. And in the end, he was ordered to go his way and told that his words would be concealed and sealed up until the time of the end, when knowledge would be increased (Dan.12:4). It appears that Daniel was frightened of the thought of living through all these terrible times, but he was comforted when he was told that he would rest (die) and rise (be resurrected) to receive his part of his inheritance or reward (Dan.12:13).

1 Peter 1:10-12[CEV] - "Some prophets told how kind God would be to you, and they searched hard to find out more about the way you would be saved. (11)The Spirit of Christ was in them and was telling them how Christ would suffer and would then be given great honor. So they searched to find out exactly who Christ would be and when this would happen. (12)But they were told that they were serving you and not themselves. They preached to you by the power of the Holy Spirit, who was sent from heaven. And their message was only for you, even though angels would like to know more about it."

Daniel had no way of knowing how long it would take to fulfill all of his prophecies. He had no way of knowing that the Messiah would come twice, or that He would be crucified, only that He would be cut off and have nothing. He had no way of knowing that the fourth beast would be dominating the world 2000 years later. And I doubt if he knew that Messiah would be killed, rise again, then leave for 2000 years and return again. No wonder Daniel was so alarmed by his dreams and visions. But what appears to have terrified him the most was the fourth beast with the ten horns and the little one, which never made their appearance in the old Roman Empire. Therefore, the fourth beast must be revived again in these last days, just as we are witnessing with our very own eyes. And not only did the horns not make their appearance, but the fourth beast also failed to devour, crush and trample the entire world as Daniel said it would. But never say never! I believe we have already entered into the days that will lead up to the time that terrified Daniel the most. Daniel saw and knew the terror that was going to come. And we would do well to know that we are witnesses of the beginning of the War on terrorism. I believe that terrorism and the Middle East peace process will be major players in the coming days. I also believe that Sept. 11, 2001, was the beginning of the end, when God started moving the nations into their final positions before the war of Armageddon. The Day of the Lord is coming, are you ready?

When Jesus Christ came into this world in His first coming, He was born in a small town called Bethlehem in Judea. In those days, when Jesus walked this earth, the fourth beast of Daniel was already in power and controlled most of the Middle East, the Northern nations in Africa and all of Europe (All the land that surrounded the Mediterranean Sea). And it was this beast, the Roman Empire, that was responsible for the cruel death suffered by our Lord and Savior when they nailed Him to the cross. They didn't know it then, but the King of kings is going to have the last word and the last laugh. So it seems fitting, that the old Roman Empire should be resurrected in the days before Christ's second coming as well, because Jesus said that vengeance would be His, especially when they beat, spit on, laughed at and mocked Him as they thought they were dealing Him his final blows in this world. And it was also this same Roman Empire that beheaded Paul and crucified Peter upside down. It was Rome that imprisoned John on the Island of Patmos, and it was Rome that mercilessly butchered christian men, women and children, and even burned many of them at the stakes. But they knew nothing about Christ returning to crush their kingdom once and for all, and that He would defeat death, rise again and return to rule and reign forever and ever.

During that time, the Romans designated Judea as the southernmost division of the province of "Palestine," the other two being Samaria and Galilee. Jerusalem was part of Judea, but the whole province was under the authority of the Roman Empire, which Daniel said was the fourth beast in chapter 7. According to Daniel, this fourth beast was to be the final world empire. Currently, the U.S.A. is world's lone superpower, but she is not an empire, as she does not rule the world as per (Dan.2:39). She is and has been more of a peacekeeper type of nation. But if you read Daniel chapter 7 very carefully, you will see that not only must Israel be reborn in these last days, but the ancient Roman Empire must also be resurrected from the dead as well, otherwise Daniel's prophecies can not be fulfilled. That may sound kind of daring, but here's proof:

Daniel 7:19-22 - "Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; (20)And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. (21)I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

(22)Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom."

It's true that the ancient Roman Empire crushed and devoured it's victims as verse (19) tells us, but verse (23) says that it will devour the whole earth, which is something that the Old Roman Empire failed to do. If it would have devoured the whole earth the first time, then there would be nothing left for it to trample under it's feet as verses (7) and (19) tell us will happen. The first Roman Empire never saw ten kings rise, then another little one rise after them to subdue three of the previous ten kings as verse (24) tells us and that they would come from the same kingdom. So the Roman Empire must be revived in the days just before Christ' second coming. Verse (25) points to the coming tribulation period, and verses (26-27) point to the millennial reign of Christ and eternity.

Daniel 7:23-27 - "Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. (24)And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. (25)And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (26)But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. (27)And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him."

Daniel said that this fourth beast would be different from the other beasts (vss 7 & 23). One of the ways it is different is that it's the only one of the four kingdoms that will be revived. And it will be a divided kingdom (Dan.2:41). One of the many ways that this kingdom will be divided is by a great gap of time, as the ancient Roman Empire was the legs of iron, but the revived Empire will be the iron and clay feet with ten toes. The ten horns can also be seen in the ten toes in Daniel chapter 2, and verse (34) shows us that a rock will strike at the feet of the statue. This rock is the stone that the builders rejected (Christ). This is a thumbnail sketch of Christ coming to crush the kingdom of the ten horns that are led by the little horn. Amen! And I can hardly wait!

In my studies and research for this subject, I was very amazed to discover something that I think the historians have overlooked. As amazing as the re-birth of the nation of Israel was in 1948, I believe it is equally amazing that the re-birth of the ancient Roman Empire was also in that very same year, 1948. They were both reborn less than two months apart. Israel was more easily recognized as she became a nation in a single day, 15 May, 1948, but no one even noticed when the old Roman Empire was actually reborn. Folks, would you believe that the ancient Roman Empire was actually reborn 59 days before Israel was officially recognized as a nation in 1948? Let me explain how this is so.

Currently the world recognizes the community of nations in the same geographic location of the ancient Roman Empire as the EU (European Union). This is currently it's official title, but this name has undergone a few changes over the years. Israel was more easily recognized as a single nation, but the EU has been forced to take many much smaller steps along the way. And while Israel is being forced to give up their land, the EU is still growing by leaps and bounds. The EU was built gradually by signing several Treaties and agreements. Currently with 15 member nations, this beast will grow to 25 nations by adding ten more nations on 1 May, 2004. Another note of interest here : 1 May, 2004, also just happens to be the one year anniversary of the day that the Bush Administration unveiled the so called "Road Map for Peace" to Israel and the Palestinians.

On 1 Nov, 1993, the Europeans officially became known as the EU (European Union), as a result of the Maastricht Treaty. This was not the day that the Roman Empire was re-born. This was the day they became more unified and changed their official name or title. It was formerly known as the EC (European Community), as a result of the Treaty of Rome on 25 March, 1957. During this time Europeans were also informally called the EEC (European Economic Community) and the Common Market. This is common knowledge and well known by historians, but this too, still was not when the new Roman Empire was actually re-born either.

So when did the fourth beast of Daniel actually start it's revival? Obviously it happened while the world was asleep. It was easy to recognize the re-birth of Israel. The whole world took notice of the new Jewish state, but no one even had a clue that only 59 days before that, the fourth beast of Daniel was re-born in it's initial infant stage. We should remember that old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

It appears that I have accidentally stumbled on to something not very well known here, but I don't really believe that it was an accident. I'm not quite sure if I am the first one to discover this or not, and I guess it matters not, but I got a special blessing one night when I was researching history while studying prophecy. I praise God and give Him the glory for leading me to this discovery. Here's what the world's historians have completely overlooked: They tell us that the EC or EEC was established on 1 Jan., 1958, as a result of the Treaty of Rome on 25 March, 1957. Granted, this may have been the official beginning of the EU for historians, but for us students of endtimes prophecy, it happened almost ten years before that. It was actually re-born on 17 March, 1948, with the Treaty of Brussels. I guess we students of Bible Prophecy have an unfair advantage over the historians because they only study the past, while we study not only the past, but we also watch the present, and we also look intently at the future through the words of God's ancient prophets as well. Make no mistake about it, God does not want us to be ignorant of the things that are soon going to come upon this world.

1948 is precisely when The Roman Empire was re-born, and out of it will come the ten horns and the little horn that rises among them. Interestingly, about a year later, another Treaty grew out of the Treaty of Brussels, the North Atlantic Treaty (NATO), on 4 April, 1949, to form a coalition against the threat of Communism. From these two Treaties came the Treaty of Rome almost ten years later, which historians claim was the EU's beginning. This may be when the EU was officially established historicly, but it's not even close to when the old Roman Empire was reborn.

The building blocks of the EU are treaties and agreements, but the foundation that these blocks are laid upon is the Treaty of Brussels. And each time a new treaty is signed this beast becomes stronger. As that old saying goes, "You gotta learn to crawl before you can walk." The Treaty of Rome merely strengthened and brought more unity to the Treaty of Brussels, and it also added West Germany and Italy, which joined in 1954 when the Brussels Treaty was modified. More simply put, the Treaty of Rome was born out of the other two earlier treaties (1948 Brussels and 1949 NATO), which also brought the U.S.A. into their mix. This could very possibly be when the beast grew it's iron teeth and claws of bronze that Daniel mentioned in (Dan.7:19), and I believe it is. Thanks to the military might of the U.S.A., and the UN, which by the way, was also created by the U.S.A., this fourth beast was resurrected from the dead, otherwise the EU would probably be under communist rule. No need for communistic wishful thinking here, because the God of the Universe has a plan that will be accomplished no matter what.

So what the historians recognize as the EU, we students of Bible prophecy recognize as the revival of the ancient Roman Empire, but they are actually one and the same. It's all in how you look at it. It's also very interesting to consider the reason that Europe decided to unify itself into a single body was because they wanted to establish and protect "international peace and security," and it is this "international peace and security" that will ultimately lead the world to sudden destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 - " For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (3)For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

They may truely be seeking peace, but these are blind guides, for true peace can not be found without the true Prince of Peace. So in the end, with their worldly wisdom they will only find a false peace in this dark world, which is nothing less than a trap. Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives" (John 14:27). On Sept. 11th, 2001, Satan set another trap for those who are in the world. The deceiver is giving the world a choice between (peace and security) or (terrorism). It's a war in which both sides will be led into the trap. The only way to escape this trap is to obey God and come out of the world. God's word demands that we be holy (set apart from the world), and obedient. Satan won't tell you that, but God has told us many times. Unfortunately, I believe that even some christian believers will be caught with their hands in the cookie jar. It's time to be looking up folks, not trying to keep up with the Jones' and getting ahead in this world. These are just a couple of Satan's other traps. God does not change. Some used to claim that we were in the 90's and that change was okay. We still hear similar excuses today, but christians are commanded to stand firm and to hold on to the teachings that were passed down to us (2 Thes.2:14-15/Rev.3:10-11).

As I said before, I have learned a lot since I first started watching this beast. I started off knowing next to nothing, but I am still continuing to learn. And as I learn, I try to form a flexible opinion as I watch God's hand move as the ever changing current events develop around us. Sometimes I will get a hunch as I see things begin to happen. If it's a strong hunch, I'll mention it usually on my thread that I constantly update on the forum, but if not I'll wait. Sometimes I wonder if the hunch is insight from the Lord or if it's just me. Sometimes it's hard to tell, but I believe it comes in both ways. I believe the world and even many christians don't see what's going on here, mainly because prophecy is usually fulfilled in ways that most of us do not expect. For instance, Israel knew that Messiah would be coming soon, but when He came they didn't even recognize Him. Only a few were able get rid of their preconceived expectations of what He would be like, and these were the ones who were able to see Him as He truely was and receive Him.

Likewise, most believers today believe that the antichrist will soon be coming to take center stage in the world. Most are waiting to see him sign a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, but before he comes, the stage must first be set. He's not gonna just magicly appear one day. Daniel says that he will rise up among ten kings first. I don't know if I'll be around to see him take centerstage or not, but the stage is being set up even now. In any event, I believe the ten horns that we are waiting to see, and the little horn that will rise up among them are already here. They have gone pretty much unnoticed thus far, and they will remain powerless until the one who now holds back is taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, KJV, - "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (4)Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (5)Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? (6)And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (7)For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (8)And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: (9)Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (10)And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (11)And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (12)That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Click on the links below for more info :

Is this the man who will fulfill Daniel 7:25?

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?sele...article_id=6210

Giscard : More important role for Solana

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?sele...article_id=6247

Who is Javier Solana and where did he come from?

http://www.weu.int/Solana_en.htm

Treaty of Brussels/ 17 March, 1948

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/intdip/w...esteu/we001.htm

North Atlantic Treaty/ 4 April, 1949

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/nato.htm

Modified Brussels Treaty/ 23 October, 1954

http://www.weu.int/Treaty.htm

Added 10/28/03 OMEGA LETTER Commentary

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=1961

*** [All scripture is from the Authorised KJV, unless otherwise noted.]

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Great job Thunder!

I think you should prayerfully consider writing and publishing a book. Really.

Bless you brother,

Great job Thunder!

I think you should prayerfully consider writing and publishing a book. Really.

Bless you brother,

Thanks much wordsower, but lets face it, I'm not really what I would call a writer. What you see here is the Lord doing a work in me. When you read it though, you don't know that I typed it with one finger, or that I had to edit it 30 or 40 times to get it right. Writing is very hard for me, mainly because I have always had trouble explaing how I feel, but I do sense that I have been improving in that area since the Lord started this new work in me. If it wasn't for editing, it wouldn't be very good at all because a lot of times I will skip over or leave out a thought.

True, He did tell me years ago that I was going to write, but He said nothing about books. I have thought and prayed about it, but so far it appears that I am not to write books. I believe I have been chosen not because I am a good or knowledgable writer, but because I am one of the weaker and foolish things in the world. And that's why I put that in my signature as well.

At this point, I don't believe the Lord gave me this gift for financial gain, and I'm afraid to abuse the gift He gave me. I get the feeling that the moment I used it for worldly gain, then I would probably lose the insight that He gives me. And that, to me, is the most valuable part of it all. I feel like He wants me to give it away. He gives it freely, so I will do the same. At this point, the only way I would change my mind is if the Lord wanted me to write a book, but I don't think that is in His plans for some reason, and that's okay with me.

It's funny though. I have always struggled financially, but the Lord has always provided. He will never let us down. It is much better to store up treasure in heaven than it is to store up things here on earth that are only passing away. I am very content with what He has given me. I am really rich, the world just doesn't know it yet. Thanks for your encouraging words wordsower, they make it all worth it. :rofl::rofl:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

oh oh part two....hurry...hurry...what a great read...I love your posts...they make me think...I am off to pray for your "finger" to become faster :rofl::wub:

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I love his posts too Angel! rT - - - - anxiously awaiting part 2. :P

No, really, I'll be patient. *sigh* :wub:

Thanks for your encouragement Angel and trav. Part Two will take a little while though. I not only type like a turtle, but I develop my rough drafts even slower. And by the time I finish a thread, I'm usually burned out and ready for a break, which is where I'm at now.

I hope to start working on Part Two this weekend sometime, but I still wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. It took me about two months to complete Part One! :x:

When I said I was one of the foolish writers in the world, I wasn't kiddin'! But who cares how slow I am, as long as I can finish the race? That's really what counts, right? :laugh:

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Thunder,

Have you considered taking a typing course? It's really not difficult and you'd be a lot less tired...and your finger would thank you! Does your wife type? You could tape your voice and have someone else type for you? Hey, I even heard there are computer programs that listen to your voice and type while you speak...There you go!!

You wouldn't have to write a book for financial gain. It costs to publish a book and if your sales increased to a profit, well I think that would be a blessing from the Lord. But you know what He is telling you to do, so just pray about it and if it is His will He will open the doors for you.

I think He has given you a gift and a lot to say that would edify the Church.

:blink:

Thunder,

Have you considered taking a typing course? It's really not difficult and you'd be a lot less tired...and your finger would thank you! Does your wife type? You could tape your voice and have someone else type for you? Hey, I even heard there are computer programs that listen to your voice and type while you speak...There you go!!

You wouldn't have to write a book for financial gain. It costs to publish a book and if your sales increased to a profit, well I think that would be a blessing from the Lord. But you know what He is telling you to do, so just pray about it and if it is His will He will open the doors for you.

I think He has given you a gift and a lot to say that would edify the Church.

:laugh:

You know wordsower, I've been thinking about this lately, and as ridiculous as this may sound, I think it is very possible that the Lord may like the position that I'm in. It does has it's advantages too. For one it keeps me from being too much of a busybody in that my posts are few. I may never get to the thousand posts mark. Another advantage is that by me being slow, sometimes it allows me to expand on what I'm writing with more thought. Of course I do that with editing already anyway. But also, sometimes my slowness has helped me to rethink and delete something that the Lord wouldn't want me to write.

Then too, I know that typing is just a small part of it. It also takes me a while in writing my rough drafts and the studying and researching that goes along with it. I should just face it, I'll always be a turtle when it comes to writing, even if I did learn to type faster. One day I may only feel like adding one paragraph to my rough draft, but the next I may write 2 or 3, or on a real good day maybe 6 or 8. Then there are days like now, where I don't feel led to write at all. I thought that I would start working on Part Two last weekend, but so far I just don't feel led to start it yet, but I know I will soon.

Thanks for your encouragement sister!! Peace and blessings to you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay break over! It's time to get back to work.

I thought I would take a little break after posting part one, but three weeks? Yikes! Where has all the time gone so fast?

Yesterday I finally started working on Part Two. It's time for another long journey. To those who are interested in this topic, please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me with His wonderful gift of insight in this very complicated subject.

Thanks much! :t2:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I will be praying brother! :t2: