:wub: Me too!!! :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Okay folks, I finally got around to fixing my mistakes. I usually get very anxious when I'm about to finish a thread, so I'll try to push myself too far, trying to get to the finish line. In this one, I tried to take a short cut because it was approaching 2:00 a.m., and I was exhausted.

Most of you don't know that I actually had to write this one twice, but I did. Not being very familiar with computers cost me dearly this time. I was under tremendous attack during this time. My car was totalled on the interstate in a hit and run. A big truck rear-ended me and my wife. I was going 70 mph on cruise control, when a big SUV nailed us from behind going between 110 and 120 mph. It hit us so hard that it even buckled my roof. But praise the Lord! He was there protecting us. Can you believe no injuries? Only stiff necks for a few days. God is so good!

I was so upset though. I had just lost my 94 Chevy Baretta with only 48,000 miles on it. To make matters worse, because it was paid for, I didn't have full coverage, and the other driver managed to get away. For the next month, I was so busy trying to find a replacement body for my car, so I could pull my engine and transmission out of my wrecked car and put it in the other one. I had no desire to write at all for that whole time. It seemed as though Satan was coming at me from all angles, but I knew that I would eventually be victorious, because Satan is only a loser.

It was during this same time period, (within a couple of days), that I had lost my entire thread. I didn't know how to use my note book on my computer, so I wrote my rough draft on an old thread, on the back pages of another board. I just kept writing it little by little, just like I still do, editing it as I went. But this time, the server crashed on that board and I had lost all my work after a couple months of hard study and research. I had to start all over, but only after I fixed my transportation problem. And that cost me about $2000.00 as well. But I still knew that I was more than a conqueror and Satan was a loser. Two battles were lost but the war was not over.

Would you believe that loser tried to attack me again when I was about to post it for the second time? He did. And it has made it much more difficult, but as you can see, he failed to get the victory this time. I had planned on posting it one Saturday evening after I finished mowing the lawn at a school that I mow every week. It takes me about 3 1/2 - 4 hours to finish the job. I mow it with a John Deer tractor provided by the Christian School. Well on this particular Saturday, I started mowing the first field when the steering went out.

So I thought I would beat Satan to the punch. I went over to my brothers house and borrowed his commercial mower. I thought, "Great, I'll be done before dark." Well, then after about an hour of mowing, his mower just quit too. Then I started to get a little edgy, but time was running out. I quickly went home to get my little push mower, and my wife and one of our sons to help mow. We were doing the job with just two push mowers. I think Satan wanted to wear me out so I wouldn't post the thread.

So I thought that there's no sense in killing ourselves over it. We'll quit for now, and come back and finish the rest on Monday. So that's what we did. I was very tired, but I stayed up late and finished the thread and posted it anyway. That was about a month ago now, and that John Deer is still in the shop. It's never taken this long in the shop before. I'm still using my push mower little by little. And I'm also working on Part Two little by little as well. If there's a will, there's a way.

For some reason, Satan hates this thread more than all the others I've writen so far. But finishing Part One is a victory, and it's too late to stop it now. Part Two is in Satan's face, and I must say, it really starts out with a loud BANG. I can't wait to post it, but I will try to get it right the first time this time. Even though I don't think I've ever written a thread without having to go back and edit some type of mistake. But ya never know, I might surprise myself this time. After all, I use my notebook now. :)

Now after my final editing, I'm really finished with Part One. Also, I added much more scripture in order to prove my point better. I also deleted one that really didn't fit so well. That's the one that I thought was a good short cut, but my mind was overworked at that time. I thought someone would spot it for sure, but no one caught it but me I guess.

Hopefully a day is coming when I will be able to get it right the first time, but it's hard when you're not really a writer. :x: :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

rollinTHUNDER,

May the Lord continue to protect you and deliver you from the enemy and remember that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I am so sorry you are going through so much. Praise God for protecting you and your family from injury though.

Looking forward to the thread.

Praying for you!

rollinTHUNDER,

May the Lord continue to protect you and deliver you from the enemy and remember that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I am so sorry you are going through so much. Praise God for protecting you and your family from injury though.

Looking forward to the thread.

Praying for you!

Thanks much wordsower and all who are praying. I'm so thankful that none of our four boys were in the car with us that night, because they would have been seriously hurt. Everything in the rear came forward, all the way to the front seats. From the front seats forward, everything was okay. It's like we had a hedge of protection around us. The harm came right up to us, but it could not penetrate past a certain point. It's quite amazing actually. If you saw my car, you wouldn't believe that there were no injuries.

I'm not sorry that Satan is coming against me though. This can only be a good thing. It's when he leaves us alone that we should be concerned. He only attacks when you are a threat to his evil plans, so I have joy in knowing that he hates me.

1 Peter 1:6-7 - "In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. (7)These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed."

James 1:2-4,12 - "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, (3)because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (4)Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

(12)Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

It's like we had a hedge of protection around us

You DO!! :o

It's like we had a hedge of protection around us

You DO!! :o

We do!!

And praise the Lord!! I just got the John Deer back today!!

Now I will have more time to finish Part Two!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

I'm able to see the EU a little more clearly now. It is a very complicated cumbersome organisation.

I am very interested, Keep posting, Rollin' :wub:

Ethlyn

blessyou.gif