• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

As the parents of this worlds parents fill their childrens heads with occultic arts and other garbage, this world will continue to go downhill. As humans, we keep sinking lower and lower into degradation and away from God. Am I making a big deal out of a fairytale story? My answer is no. Why? You let a little sin in your life. You repeat it for awhile, feeling guilty as you should,after awhile you justify it and convince yourself that it is doing nobody any harm. The next little sin comes along, and you do the same thing. then the next, and the next, and the next. Soon you grow immune to the guilt of sin. At that point, you lose the wisdom God gave you to live a happy and content life. God is not going to grant wisdom to a fool. Evil takes over and evil becomes good, and good becomes evil. Is this not what has happened to our country?

How is it that witchcraft is an abomination to God in real life, yet it is cute and cuddly to us in the world of make believe? God says in the Bible, "thou shalt not kill".

We sure do run to the store and buy our children games full of violence that glorify killing. I could go on and on, but I believe I made my point.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe that there is enough occoultizm in the world today and that we dont need any more. Our kids are exposed to more today than we were when we were growing up. Why do we need to add more to them?

Isnt it funny that you can see movies about the occult but you cant hardly find a good christian movie.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63

I believe satan will use it to for evil to cause some to look to it instead of looking to Jesus. Most will be attracted to the special effects but some will be reeled into the occult. We are not ignorant of satan's devices. I like what one of the girls said that was a prisoner of the taliban.  She said I went to sleep under one governement and woke up under a new government in Afganistan. The time is coming when we may go to sleep in this world and wake up in Heaven with Jesus.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108

WHAT don't christians understand about the word WITCHCRAFT it's not like Satan is trying to hide the fact that Harry Potter books are his TOOL. Come on people!! I am a parent of an 8 yr old boy, and he does not play with Pokemon and he does not read Harry Potter books. The bible makes it VERY VERY clear. Anyone who denies the fact that these books, toys, sheets, candy, soap, etc, etc, etc, (you get the point) are filling our kids minds with the occult and it's practices are kidding themselves. If you are a christian and allowing your kids to mess w/ Harry Potter, or you enjoy them yourself, I highly recommend you examine yourself and ask GOD what he thinks about what you are doing.

Our country is right now crying out to God for help. Yet, we fill our minds and our houses and our TV's and our bookshelves with SATANIC influences. When we do these things, we open ourselves and our kids and our households up for the enemy to run rampid in our lives. I've BEEN THERE! I let my son have a few pokemon things until he was OBSESSED by it. (Satanic influence). I knew something was wrong and turned to God. Now he has given me a discerning spirit. I have NO DOUBT these things are EVIL and of THE DEVIL.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

O...K...I totally disagree with you on everything you said.

Prime#

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Prime Number,

Can you please tell me why you disagree with everybody?

also ,are there some Bible versus you can show us that is is all right to get involved in occult?

Waiting for your reply, Angels

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94

Not only is Harry Potter a bad influence but so is 99.999% of all television these days. We have satanic influence just about every time we turn on the tv.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63

Quote: from rwboyd58 on 6:38 pm on Nov. 21, 2001

Not only is Harry Potter a bad influence but so is 99.999% of all television these days. We have satanic influence just about every time we turn on the tv.

You are correct. We should really be monitoring everything we watch as we shold abstain from all appearance of evil.

• Thumbs Up 1