• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/18/1966

These events you quoted are not parallel to what the future tribulation is.

What is to come is the 70th week of daniel not given upon the church, but Israel. This prophecy is not for us, but for unbelievers both Jew and Gentile.

Noah was taken out of the world and put into the ark 7 days before the rain came. We will be taken 7 years from this earth while it goes through the wrath of God on an unbelieving world.

This tribulation to come is not what we have been living with.... trials and tribulations from man and satan. It is from God. We are his bride. We are already judged and paid for at the cross. A true bridegroom would not send punishment upon a faithful bride. And even if they are not entirely faithful, because they believe in Jesus, they will be saved... even if they are not as holy as they should have been, they will be in heaven, but lose rewards they could have had.

The pre-tribulation rapture has been here since it was written in 1 Thess 4. It is not new. The understanding was predicted to come as we got closer to the end time, which took a surge in the 1800s, but it was not Invented then. The rapture is true biblical doctrine.

You can't have a post-trib pre-wrath rapture idea. That is all confused. They do not line up at all with God's timeline.

Wrath begins on day 1 of the tribulation. There is not one verse that speaks anything like a post-trib rapture.... at the end of the rapture, we return with the Lord, not go up to meet him in the air.

I find that Noah was given 7 days to get all the animals and suplies in the ark.

Gen 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Gen 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

Gen 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Gen 7:5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

Gen 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Gen 7:7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Gen 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

Gen 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Gen 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Gen 7:12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

Gen 7:13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

During those 7 days Noah was busy doing the Lords will of getting the animals on the ark.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, my brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,

2Th 2:2 that you should not be soon shaken in mind or troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word or letter, as through us, as if the Day of Christ is at hand.

2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and plot to change times and laws. And they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and one-half time.

That plainly says saints. The man of sin/perdition will be in power while the saints are still on the earth. We do not get "raptured" out untill after he is in power, and does things that will wear us out. In othr words we will go thru tribulation for a witness to the most High God, Jesus Christ.

Isa 56:9 All beasts of the field, come to devour, all beasts in the forest.

Isa 56:10 His watchmen are blind; they are all ignorant; they are all dumb dogs who cannot bark, dreaming, lying down, loving to slumber.

Isa 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough; and they are shepherds who cannot understand. They all look to their own way, every one for his gain[/], to his own end.

Isa 56:12 They say, come, Let us take wine, and let us gulp strong drink; and tomorrow shall be like today, and much more abundant.

Isa 57:1 The righteous one perishes, and no one lays it to heart, and merciful men are taken away; no one cares that the righteous is taken away from the face of evil.

Isa 57:2 He shall enter into peace; they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

This makes me think of todays times, the old timers, who made sure people not just their kids were held acountable for the morrals of God. Look at the old man that was beaten up and robbed, yet the by-standers just watched and did nothing.

How about this prosperity preaching? Where did Jesus say we are to be rich? I remember Him saying lay your treasure in heaven, because where your treasue is so is your heart. How many people would go hungrey for one day, so someone who hasn't eaten in a week can have something?

We are to be like Jesus, yet look at how much of an impact TV preachers could have, if they lived a more poverty driven life, millions would see the heart of Jesus. I bet Jesus went hungrey so the poor could eat. Remember the pharisees were the religeous leaders of their day. Putting their theology, ideaology, and man made rules into worship practice. What did Jesus do, He rebuked them, for miss leading the sheep.

The word of God is sharper than a two edge sword, it will cut if yur walking in sin. How many deciples did he start with? Alot were there for the healings, but when He spoke truth, many departed. This is an hard saying who can hear Lord? Not many, only 12 stayed. What about the rest of us?

Are we really willing to die for our belief, if we complain when we sit in church uncomfortable because of heat/air-conditioner problems? Have we become so comfortable with these modern convinances that we wont be able to stand when things get a little tuff?

There is much love in Christ Jesus,

Sister Bridget

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That plainly says saints. The man of sin/perdition will be in power while the saints are still on the earth.

"Saints" simply refers to those in Christ, it may or may not refer to the Church. You are conclusiuon jumping.

Saints are the church, if belivers in christ are not saints, than who are they? The saints are believers, believers make up the church.

The church is the whole body of Christ, right?

The body is the all individual believers, right?

Individual believers are the saints, right?

So the saints are the church.

So the saints are the church.

The Church is defined as believers in Christ during the Church Age, which comes to an end when Daniel's 70th Week begins, the last seven years of the 490 year period of time alotted to the Jews.

If the Church, God's vehicle of the message of the Gospel at this time, is still here then, why does God need to supernaturally convert 144,000 Jewish males in Israel? The Church is still here, right? I've never heard a logical rebuttal to that question on this forum or anywhere else, because there isn't one. The Church is GONE when Daniels' 70th Week begins, and the number of Tribulation saints will be too numerous to count, but the Church has nothing to do with it.

It's not all about us, God has an amazing plan for Israel, study Ezekiel and Zechariah and prayerfully consider what I'm saying. Very few people spend time in the OT prophets.

Thats funny I was just going to send you to Ezekiel 9 about the 144,000 getting sealed by God in there forhead. If you read 9:4 it's the ones that cry because of the abominations done in jereusalem. At 9:1 The nations are drawn near with weapons of distruction. In chapter 10 he sees the war from the heavenly perspective, 10:20-21 refers us back to chapter 1, were it's an earthly vision.

Now in luke 21:20-23,he Jesus talks about armis surronding jereusalem, matt. 13:14-20, & mark 24:15-22 talka about the abonimation spoken of by daniel.

If the christians are raptured out why only the ones that cry for jereusalem are saved? I to used to believe in the rapture, and one of my brothers said that when the rapture happens then he'll get saved. Why wont all the people waiting for that time get saved? Why just the 144,000?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:25 (KJV)

fullness 4138

G4138

πλήρωμα

plērōma

play'-ro-mah

From G4137; repletion or completion, that is, (subjectively) what fills (as contents, supplement, copiousness, multitude), or (objectively) what is filled (as container, performance, period): - which is put in to fill up, piece that filled up, fulfilling, full, fulness.

Fullness does not reference any numerical element. As a rule, God uses time, not numbers of believers, as a measure. That's why the bible says, fullness of time........, there is a time for everything....., and the time came that...

Thank you for that informative post.

When the scripture says...."till the fullness of the Gentiles be come in"does that mean, as I used to think, until all the Gentiles that can be saved are saved, or...is what you are saying above - until it's time for the Gentiles to meet God's wrath?

I, just recently, find that I believe it means the later....their time is drawing to a close and they will no more run over Jerusalem. Isn't it funny how you can look at the same scripture and all of the sudden see something so very different than before?

..........Whirlwind

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

fullness 4138

G4138

πλήρωμα

plērōma

play'-ro-mah

From G4137; repletion or completion, that is, (subjectively) what fills (as contents, supplement, copiousness, multitude), or (objectively) what is filled (as container, performance, period): - which is put in to fill up, piece that filled up, fulfilling, full, fulness.

Fullness does not reference any numerical element. As a rule, God uses time, not numbers of believers, as a measure. That's why the bible says, fullness of time........, there is a time for everything....., and the time came that...

When the scripture says...."till the fullness of the Gentiles be come in"does that mean, as I used to think, until all the Gentiles that can be saved are saved, or...is what you are saying above - until it's time for the Gentiles to meet God's wrath?

I, just recently, find that I believe it means the later....their time is drawing to a close and they will no more run over Jerusalem. Isn't it funny how you can look at the same scripture and all of the sudden see something so very different than before?

..........Whirlwind

When you look at Romans 11:12, you see the word fullness used in relation to the Jews

Romans 11:12 But if their slipping away is the riches of the world, and their default is the riches of the nations, how much more their fullness?

The contrast shows them slipping away, and the fullness is them being saved. Paul uses that word in relation to the Gentiles in 11:25

Romans 11:25 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.

The word

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

OK! So what about a Jew who has converted over to Christianity? Are they still an enemy to the gospel?

No...but you're missing the point. The point is not that there won't be ANY Jews who choose to follow Christ during the Church Age (I know a few), the point is the vast majority "have experienced a hardening until the full number of the Gentiles comes in [i.e. in the Church Age]", and THEN they will experience a quickening to faith by the power of the Spirit resulting a vast number coming to Christ, so much so Zechariah records they will mourn en masse over the Savior, expressing genuine sorrow that they rejected their own Messiah when He came the first time. The dispensation of God's plan for the Church and Israel is crystal clear for those with discernment, and who truly know the scriptures.

Besides you forgot that the Gospel was preached by Jesus to the Jew first and then to the gentle

No, I didn't forget, but most Jews rejected the Messiah and called for His execution, in case you forgot. Then Jerusalem was sacked in 70 AD, exactly as Christ predicted. As Daniel 9 predicts, the Messiah was cut off, and had nothing. The Kingdom did not come at that time.

Ancient,you have got to be kidding me ''discerment''????

Do you actually believe that teaching that God is waiting for a certain number of gentiles to get saved then he is going to rapture the church and turn his attention once again to the jew?Have you ever heard God is no respector of men,or maybe there is no difference between jew and gentile.Do you know who said those things?....God did.Any doctrine that separates the jews from the gentiles is flawed at it conception eph 2:11-19.Pretrib or other wise.We will indeed be here for the trib like it or not.

You go wings!

fullness 4138

G4138

πλήρωμα

plērōma

play'-ro-mah

..........Whirlwind

When you look at Romans 11:12, you see the word fullness used in relation to the Jews

Romans 11:12 But if their slipping away is the riches of the world, and their default is the riches of the nations, how much more their fullness?

The contrast shows them slipping away, and the fullness is them being saved. Paul uses that word in relation to the Gentiles in 11:25

Romans 11:25 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.

The word

fullness 4138

G4138

πλήρωμα

plērōma

play'-ro-mah

..........Whirlwind

The word "fullness" in both instances refers to their conversion, not a time of wrath.

Thank you for your reply but I must disagree.

The scripture we are discussing, Romans 11:25.....that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in is again written of in Luke.

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

23.For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

24.And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

27.And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

To me, the word "fulness" as used in the verse in question does not mean conversion....it is speaking of God's wrath....the times of the Gentiles will be over.

God has blinded some to truth for their protection (Romans 11:7) until it is time for the cleansing. Their eyes will be opened when the Holy Spirit speaks through God's Elect (Mark 13:9-11)....They are of the 144,000 that will be sealed at that time and then the end shall come.(Rev.7:3-8)

......Whirlwind

The fullness of the gentiles, refer to the abomination of desilation.

Matt.24:15-22

mark 13:14-20

Luke 21:20-23

Dan. 7:25 & 8:23-25 & 9:27 & 11:23-24

Jer.25:8-13 & 29:8-14 & 50:13-15

Eze. 1:4-24 & 8:15:18 & 9:1-10 & 10:1-21

I believe the 70 weeks started when jerusalem became inhabited with jewish people, can I give an exact date, no I haven't followed there history. But what I do know is....

In Eze. 8:15-18 God asks him if he sees that the men are praying to the east worshiping the sun, with their back to the alter. In 9:1-2 God calls all the armies together with weapons of slaughter. In 9:4-10 God wont let the battle begain untill all the men that have cried out about the abominations of Jereusalem are seal, 144,000. In chapther 10 he discribes the battle as best he can from an heavenly perspective, he inecates this in 10:20-21 refering us back to chapter 1. In 1 he was on earth seeing this come quikly upon jereusalem.

Notice God is angery that they are defilling the temple by praying to the S-U-N IN THE EAST? Think about Isreal today, the dome of the rock and the wailing wall, Any simularities?

Now in Jer. 50:13-15 God calls all the armies together agains babylon.

Now what I do see here is God called the armies both places. Islam is the religion of the old babylonian impire, and is Islam in the dome of the rock right in Jereusalem, God's holy city.

The fulness of the Gentiles is the treading down of the temlpe. It's happening right now, the jewish people do not have their promised land, but is being tread down by the gentiles, with a sun worship, where they do pray to the east, and the sun does rise in the east.

The wrath comes when God gets so angry, he rides Jereusalem of this abomination, and sets up His earthy kingdom in Jereusalem.

fullness 4138

G4138

πλήρωμα

plērōma

play'-ro-mah

..........Whirlwind

The word "fullness" in both instances refers to their conversion, not a time of wrath.

Thank you for your reply but I must disagree.

The scripture we are discussing, Romans 11:25.....that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in is again written of in Luke.

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

23.For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

24.And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

27.And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

To me, the word "fulness" as used in the verse in question does not mean conversion....it is speaking of God's wrath....the times of the Gentiles will be over.

God has blinded some to truth for their protection (Romans 11:7) until it is time for the cleansing. Their eyes will be opened when the Holy Spirit speaks through God's Elect (Mark 13:9-11)....They are of the 144,000 that will be sealed at that time and then the end shall come.(Rev.7:3-8)

......Whirlwind

The fullness of the gentiles, refer to the abomination of desilation.

Matt.24:15-22

mark 13:14-20

Luke 21:20-23

Dan. 7:25 & 8:23-25 & 9:27 & 11:23-24

Jer.25:8-13 & 29:8-14 & 50:13-15

Eze. 1:4-24 & 8:15:18 & 9:1-10 & 10:1-21

I believe the 70 weeks started when jerusalem became inhabited with jewish people, can I give an exact date, no I haven't followed there history. But what I do know is....

In Eze. 8:15-18 God asks him if he sees that the men are praying to the east worshiping the sun, with their back to the alter. In 9:1-2 God calls all the armies together with weapons of slaughter. In 9:4-10 God wont let the battle begain untill all the men that have cried out about the abominations of Jereusalem are seal, 144,000. In chapther 10 he discribes the battle as best he can from an heavenly perspective, he inecates this in 10:20-21 refering us back to chapter 1. In 1 he was on earth seeing this come quikly upon jereusalem.

Notice God is angery that they are defilling the temple by praying to the S-U-N IN THE EAST? Think about Isreal today, the dome of the rock and the wailing wall, Any simularities?

Now in Jer. 50:13-15 God calls all the armies together agains babylon.

Now what I do see here is God called the armies both places. Islam is the religion of the old babylonian impire, and Islam is in the dome of the rock right in Jereusalem, God's holy city.

The fulness of the Gentiles is the treading down of the temlpe. It's happening right now, the jewish people do not have their promised land, but is being tread down by the gentiles, with a sun worship, where they do pray to the east, and the sun does rise in the east.

The wrath comes when God gets so angry, he rides Jereusalem of this abomination, and sets up His earthy kingdom in Jereusalem.

The underlined should read... Islam is the religion of where the old babylonian impire was. Sorry.

To me, the word "fulness" as used in the verse in question does not mean conversion....it is speaking of God's wrath

Question is, how did you reach that conclusion? Romans 11 is not talking about God's wrath at all!

It is talking about the fulness of TIME for the Gentiles, not the fulness of their salvation.

Their "time" began in 636 when they took over Jerusalem. Their "fulness" comes to an end when Christ arrives at His 2nd Advent.

They are what the "Parable of the Fig Tree" is about....the bad figs!

.......Whirlwind