IGNORED

HELP

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

Yea i need no 3 other ways to avoid fighting and getting mad beside:

ingoring them

walking away

this is for my conslor,only 2 more visit counting this one im through with him.I dislike him,and wht most them do.I dont trust him i dont like,i want wont miss not going there.I suck at thinking ways not get mad or fight,tho my favorate thing do.Well one them was,if i get in any toruble get ground for like 3 months now so.Fighting is dead,well me geting in them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Smiley!

Glad to hear you are getting some counseling. How long have you been seeing this counselor? Sometimes it takes a while to get used to the individual. Sometimes it's a personality thing. Try your best to work with them, as long as you are fairly certain they are good-hearted, competent and truly trying to help you. If you absolutely aren't getting anything out of the sessions, ask to be switched to another counselor. You have that right.

RE: anger

For me, getting angry has alot to do with what I tell myself.

For example: The other day I was sitting in my car in a parking lot waiting for a friend. The guy in the next car, opened his door and.......bang! hit my car. He never even looked to see if he dented it. I'm fairly sure he didn't realize I was sitting there.

Now I could have thought to myself, "What a jerk! How dare he bang his door into my car! He needs to be told off! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!" Then I could have jumped out of my car and got into a big argument.

But I saw that it was a very old man with his very old wife, driving a very old car. I thought to myself, "So what? It's just a car. He didn't hurt me. And he looks kind of pitiful. Maybe he doesn't even realize he hit my car. etc."

It's all in what you tell yourself.

The next time you get angry about something, pay attention to what you are saying to yourself. If possible. Stop. And change it.

Act like Jesus is right next to you(He is) and try to imagine what He would tell you to do and/or say.

Peace,

Fiosh

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/17/1964

Smiley, try getting away from the music you listen to. That could be one of your biggest problems.

Try going to church and reading the Bible. Everytime you want to fight or get mad or listen to satanic music,

just try to talk to the Lord instead. You can tell people your problems and get their Ideas on what to do, But Jesus Christ can heal all things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic Smiley,

I'm concerned for this song you have posted: This is what you like. I've asked before if you are born again and if you have had any involvement with the occult. A person can't dapple with both. You play with the devil and you will get burnt. You have a choice to make Jesus or the devil-can't have both. If you give the devil an inch he'll take as much as he wants. The Lord Jesus has much more to offer, by way of eternal life with Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/12/1957

hi

you can't sit on the fence for ever

candi is right you have to chose

i read this sign once

no jesus, no peace

know jesus, know peace

in Christ,

carolyn

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

You know Smiley, there is such a thing called love. God loves you and died for you that you might live a full life. Also Smiley you can CHOOSE to love other people. Instead of being angry and full of bitterness you can look at other people with caring and affection and love. It is amazing how we can choose to do this.

Do you actually read any of these answers and think about them. Do you listen to your counselor and think about what he says? You have received some good anwers from caring people. I think you have lots of people giving you advice and I am sure the Holy Spirit is calling you to Jesus. YOU have to make a decision which way you are going. It is your life that is on the line.

Think about where anger is going to lead you. It will lead you to hurting people. And that will lead eventually to prison or something worse. Think about that when you start to show your anger so freely at people.

Guest ManicSmiley
Manic Smiley,

I'm concerned for this song you have posted: This is what you like. I've asked before if you are born again and if you have had any involvement with the occult. A person can't dapple with both. You play with the devil and you will get burnt. You have a choice to make Jesus or the devil-can't have both. If you give the devil an inch he'll take as much as he wants. The Lord Jesus has much more to offer, by way of eternal life with Him.

and to deershot

music isnt satanic ,artist isnt ether.Just seems tht way from words.im going which to other song that i like tht,definely isnt satanic it all.

i havent been any cults or anything ever,no matter wht some ppl at my school think.

song im going put maybe later or tomorrow-Jap name-Passion english version-Sanctuary by same artist

Guest ManicSmiley
You know Smiley, there is such a thing called love. God loves you and died for you that you might live a full life. Also Smiley you can CHOOSE to love other people. Instead of being angry and full of bitterness you can look at other people with caring and affection and love. It is amazing how we can choose to do this.

Do you actually read any of these answers and think about them. Do you listen to your counselor and think about what he says? You have received some good anwers from caring people. I think you have lots of people giving you advice and I am sure the Holy Spirit is calling you to Jesus. YOU have to make a decision which way you are going. It is your life that is on the line.

Think about where anger is going to lead you. It will lead you to hurting people. And that will lead eventually to prison or something worse. Think about that when you start to show your anger so freely at people.

yes i do read them i check on here everyday on all my post.Yes i listin to my counselor when he makes sense .Reason why i dont like him is he doesnt keep tht wont tell mom this .well does but sneaks it out in and stuff,i dont want him tell her some thing at moment and all tht.So i rather just learn deal with them and stuff on my own and get hurt bit then do something i dont want.

With chosing love ppl,tht not easiest thing in world for me.Here tell a bit of my past. 5yrs ago-every single friend i like and cared for lost contact with,4-most of ppl devolp hate for me3 yrs ago 2 my clsoe friends move 2 yrs close friend moves 1yr ago close friend move again,can guess whts happening this summer.Every time i start care about some they leave.

To last part,yea it will.Has,lost girl i love because that and my cussing problem which she said wasnt problem(trying quit for long long time),then also lost friends over it,and then messed up my family(not my anger but other relatives).No wont end me up in prision if does i would really messed up.Cause i start going to paid thepist if start lead were i think i might in up in prison.When i fight,its friendly fights now,like see who strong,or hey lets blow stream w/friends so.No one gets hurt usally ether in my fights.Worst injury some got was bruise and sore shoulder.

---IF ANYTHING IS WORD ODD OR DOESNT MAKE SENSE TELL ME SOMETIMES BRAIN THINK IT RIGHT DOESNT TYPE IT RIGHT---

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

ManicSmiley,

Your counselor needs to communicate with your mother. Your mother must face the issue. You can't protect others from the truth-they need to hear- You are important and what you are going through matters and she needs to know that. If it hurts her-it will help her to wake up. You need help-if its there receive it- I've had issues with my Son and my insurance says no-we don't cover that= so I take authority over the enemy and go on. My prayer partner showed me how I had gone wrong- It hurt=but the Lord showed me=so that he could deal with my heart. This is a burden that only one person can not carry alone. I wasn't made to carry my own burdens=I didn't climb on the cross and die for myself=no Jesus did so I give him my burdens and my weaknesses and he gives me Strength and Hope. Manic= give your heart to Jesus-he is the one that takes our heavy burdens. Also, it takes more willpower to be obedient= watch their attitudes change when you give respect and obey what they say-ask

Jesus to help you. He can help us with things we do not have control over=and he loves to help us even with the smaller issues=because he loves us. You not only need to be born again=after that you need the Lord to renew your mind-so that you will be more Like Christ.

Then you begin learning who you are in Christ and the desires you once had are no longer dominant in your life. You start really getting hungry to learn more about Jesus.

I've asked before if you have ever had involvement with the demonic side. You must renounce your involvement with this. The devil wants nothing more than to kill, steal and destroy man. His whole plot is to take as much humanity to hell with him-he has nothing good to offer= Yes, he will deceive many-but in the end=his followers will remain in an aweful pit being tormented day and night. The devil likes to take over in someones life to destroy families, friends and the like.

Jesus came that we would have life and have it more abundantly. The Lord Jesus delivered me from Depression, the spirit of suicide, the spirit of fear- but through Jesus I got the victory. He took me through some awesome things on my road to freedom. He set me free, broke the chains that bound me. And you know what=Jesus is no respector of man= if he does it for one he can do it for another.

For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16 NKJV

If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:9-10, 13 NKJV

If you would like to pray this now:

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come unto You, just as I am, a sinner. I have sinned against You and against Heaven. I ask You, Lord Jesus, to forgive me and to come into my heart and save my soul. Let me be born again by the Spirit of the Living God. I give my life to You, Lord Jesus. I do believe that You are the Son of God. I give You thanks and praise and honor for redeeming me by Your precious blood. AMEN

I've seen a website www.pacifichealthcenter.com/updates/6.asp

It talks about spiritual stronghold and how we surrender ground to the devil and to renounce your involvement with the devil.

Manicsmiley-I'm praying for you regardless-but if you have prayed the above prayer and you are looking to Jesus- I am willing to pull doubletime prayer for you let me know. I would like to know your first name-so I can be alittle more personal in prayer.

Blessings

Candi