IGNORED

Which Church

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

I need help knowing which chruch i should TRY and go to?I cant say ill be able to right now,ill definable be more able when its like october or november ill have my drive linecse and job,so.GOt alot family says their match wht i have.well i gtg do HW

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1989

You have to find a church thats right for you. If you like old style hymns go to a church like that. If you like bands on stage and upbeat music go to a non-denominational or an assembly of God church. Truely, it is up to you and what you like. Try a bunch, it never hurts. In the mean time though, make your home your church, read, pray, rejoice in His name.

I hope that I helped. God bless you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/06/1987

Hey MANIAC!!! good to see you around anywayz just try a church if you don't like it try another. If you have any friends that go to church in that area, ask them which one they attend and what it is like there. Just try not to be too picky because it always gets better! when you get involved, and don't let one issue turn you away, like the church i go to now pretty much all they played was older hymms when I first got their now they play all kinds of music!!! Anyway just be sure to pray about it is the best thing anyone can do and I wish you much luck in finding the right church hope u keep us up to date on what happens! :whistling:

Ryan

Guest ManicSmiley

Ok,u want be update i will,but it wont always be good.Today i almost missed school,i was sick all night.Went for a half day and am still misable(sick).Then when got home,had killing,startin getting more sickish,and 2 twst tomrrow that i realy dont feel like takin.My niece is driving me crazy and keeping me up.Also im startin get depressed again.Not as bad as other times but its coming back.That what all happen today.Beside my issues with "Common Teenage male problem" nothing really changed dramically over last day or 2.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH my headache

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1987

You have to find a church thats right for you. If you like old style hymns go to a church like that. If you like bands on stage and upbeat music go to a non-denominational or an assembly of God church. Truely, it is up to you and what you like. Try a bunch, it never hurts. In the mean time though, make your home your church, read, pray, rejoice in His name.

I hope that I helped. God bless you.

Southern Baptist churches also have the bands-on-stage things sometimes... and very upbeat contemporary music :-)

ManicSmiley-

Whatever church you go to- find one where the pastor actually asks people to turn to a passage in their Bibles when he preaches, (and where he preaches God's word) and find one where the people are friendly, welcoming, and willing to get to know new people.

Guest Chosen Chosen Chosen
I need help knowing which chruch i should TRY and go to?I cant say ill be able to right now,ill definable be more able when its like october or november ill have my drive linecse and job,so.GOt alot family says their match wht i have.well i gtg do HW

Manic, look, bump all of that.. i am not hating on anyone who has written their opinion and this is mines... Let me tell you what i honestly think you should do.. You can run with it or just leave it where it stands... Everyone is saying the same thing you have to find a church that fits you.... How about you pray about it, let the lord lead you. Yes, fellowship is needed. thats the only way you will learn.. Question, why hop for chruch to church when God has a set church for you... Pray, ask God to lead you footsteps into a place where you can fellowship and get his wonderful word in the processes. If it is your strongest desire to fellowship with you brothers and sisters in christ.. then pray about it he will reveal himself to you. He said you have not because you ask not.. he also said : for I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster,to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

he isn't going to place you in a place that doesn't represents him.. he isn't going to just place you in any old place.. He will place you in something so advaced somewhere, where they are moving in Christ.. They are fullfilling the missions from God. so just don't walk into it until God tells you to move.. When the time comes for it trust me you will know. God makes things easily seen.. so do be discourage in fact be encouraged God moves in the time we most likly think he won't.. My prays to God this afternoon is that God leads you in the way that you should Go. Trust him and he will show you his plans

Guest ManicSmiley

I just like say thnks to every one that replied,and hopefully not thinking im stupid kid.Even tho that wht i think u r,but that me.Long story way,lol.Bet has due with being screwed up kid,o well

see ya,Manic Smiley

:thumbsup:

wonder why i have headache