IGNORED

What do you think of...

Guest Enki

Guest Enki

Hey, I assume everyone has heard of Satanism. What is everyones point of view on Traditional Satanism? For those of you who have never heard a non-bias opinion, or have never done any research on it, please try not to share your opinion if you have little or no knowledge of what you are talking about. :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1987

It's worshiping the creation rather than the creator of infinite power. It's working for the wrong side. The losing side.

Futile. Pointless. Stupid to do- you will lose in the end if you are on the devil's side.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Hi Enki, welcome to worthy. This is a message board to glorify the Lord, not the devil. We welcome your questions about Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Hi Enki

My viewpoint is that,since Satanism worships and glorifies Satan and not God, it is wrong.God alone gets glory, for He is the highest and best.God also desires the best for you,while Satan seeks only to harm you.

:emot-handshake:

Guest Enki
Hi Enki, welcome to worthy. This is a message board to glorify the Lord, not the devil. We welcome your questions about Jesus.

My intentions are not to glorify the devil. I only want to see what you people think of Satanism. Please don't ignore me, it shows weakness and ignorance.

I am not ignoring you Enki, Im sorry if I gave you that impression. I prefer to focus on the Lord, not the devil. Satanism, like too many other beliefs, lead to death.

Guest jckduboise

We are not to engage satan into our converstations. If we are talking about satanism we are focusing on him and not the Lord.

Why don't we talk about Christianity instead?

:emot-handshake:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

My intentions are not to glorify the devil. I only want to see what you people think of Satanism. Please don't ignore me, it shows weakness and ignorance.

We won't ignore you Enki. We simply will not allow a discussion regarding Satanism to take place here in the Lord's ministry. It is neither weak or ignorant but rather it reflects our FAITH in Jesus Christ.

Like Jade stated, you are welcome to stay and ask us about our FAITH but we have no interest in seeking the darkness when we are in the warmth of God's Light.

Therefore, this thread is closed.

I know this about satan.

Revelation 20:10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were. And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The devil, who is described as a liar, murderer, and deceiver, is not someone I care to follow.

I know this about Jesus.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

18 He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I prefer to follow the Lord. Jesus is all I need.