• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

:th_praying: I don't understand half the things you are saying. I thought maybe there was a language barrier. :wub:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Hello again Manicsmiley,

I'm curious if you have any interest in talking about Jesus?

-CC-

Guest ManicSmiley

i do.just that things started goin in other directions on here after awhile.srry about that.That happend cause started get over that,for u know.I did read what u and other answered my questions wrote.If i stop talking about it either one got to hard to talk about,or two it is bothering me anymore.Also on if have any interest talking about jesus,talking on here is tough for my own reason dont push me ok.No ur not odd are just that other sites i been on did help any.I just didnt change,got worse,ot bit better then worse.So for once actully not trying rush things,and getting happier overall.Dont rush me in anyway,i dont feel screwing this up.Im one hundred percent serious if i go back to way i was just before join here odd are i will kill myself.Im not mad for u no.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

I was not rushing you, I was just curious how you ended up here at the Worthy forum? If it has been making you feel better than that is a good thing. God has the power to do that whether we know it's happening or not. The prayers of those who have read your posts, even if they didn't respond to you, could very well be helping you. Take your time, ask questions, we're here for you.

God Bless

-CC-

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/12/1957

hi manic,

just wanted to let you know jesus is always there, the bible

is a good way to learn about the Lord, and don't worry he

will meet you at what ever stage in life you are. he can answer

the questions you have about life. remember everyone and i mean

everyone who is a Christian is a sinner saved by grace.

Jesus loves you he shed blood for our sins. the fact that your still

posting let me know you are looking for the answer. just wanted to

let you know we have an awesome God. i will pray for you. God bless

you.

in Christ,

carolyn

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/28/1989

Manicsmiley,

My observation of youth like yourself is that you are attention starved and feel you are "misunderstood" by logical people. This behavior and fashion of yours gets you noticed which makes you feel special or "unique". Sadly you dance with unnecesssary darkness in your life and live unhappily as a result.

My hope is that you are on this forum because none of your life is making sense and you want a change. Well one is certainly available for you here so I hope you'll stay around and chat with our brothers and sisters about what's going on with you.

God Bless

-CC-

It is understandable why he is misunderstood. If he talkes as well as he types I wouldn't understand him either. Manic, I don't hate you in any way, I love you like Christ likes you, but every post you make is trying to get attention, which is just as bad as self-validation, which is a sin. The pharacies did this many times in the Bible and Jesus became angry as I am. Please understand, Jesus and all of us here love you just the way you are, but we are unwilling to leave you that way. We want you to be just like Jesus.

God bless.

Guest ManicSmiley

Manicsmiley,

My observation of youth like yourself is that you are attention starved and feel you are "misunderstood" by logical people. This behavior and fashion of yours gets you noticed which makes you feel special or "unique". Sadly you dance with unnecesssary darkness in your life and live unhappily as a result.

My hope is that you are on this forum because none of your life is making sense and you want a change. Well one is certainly available for you here so I hope you'll stay around and chat with our brothers and sisters about what's going on with you.

God Bless

-CC-

It is understandable why he is misunderstood. If he talkes as well as he types I wouldn't understand him either. Manic, I don't hate you in any way, I love you like Christ likes you, but every post you make is trying to get attention, which is just as bad as self-validation, which is a sin. The pharacies did this many times in the Bible and Jesus became angry as I am. Please understand, Jesus and all of us here love you just the way you are, but we are unwilling to leave you that way. We want you to be just like Jesus.

God bless.

Ok.I'll give u that u type badly,that i do do alot things for attention.Usally i realize after ive posted it or couple days later.Couple of post were really something i needed know or help with.Srry that some them are for attention,but my brain play trick makes me think its more important.On if i talk like i type u couldnt understand me.I talk different in life then here,sort of.I dont if make its easier understand me but it different.

o yea if some one know,or a adim reads this why am i been banned from chat for like 2 or 3 days now.Remeber what he said(think it was a guy,idk),u can come back when u stop talking hurting urself(something along the lines),but one wasnt talking about hurting self.I was saying what i would do if i go through what was bein said.Second how is he going no if im going stop if i cant it all.--had say this bein buggin me since after 1st 24hrs i couldnt go to it,on i no over 48hrs in really bugging me.-srry if this seem like wanting attention,but just want if permit,or if they can reverse it.IF i want attention i know what to say to get it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

What is emo? ;)

My mom lives in a town called Emo and the last time I was there it was a nice little farm community. I don't think emo is named after this town, is it? :)

I am terrably sorry for what im going to do next.... :noidea:

:P:D;):21::24::24::24::24::wub:;)

again i am sorry....

No, its just not a town it is a way of living like dressing Emo, listening to emo music which i cannot stand for the reason i cannot understand a word there saying and it is very depressing music... Very graphic to explain a point like if you are to say she broke my heart they would scream she ripped out my heart with a knife then go on about he lost his soul; blah blah... and that is just the minor stuff it can get worse... Don't know if it is bad never really listen to it but what i have listen to LOL what i could understand it was very depressing in my view...

Emos are gothic people who don't like to be called gothic and like to wear other colours,like pink or purple either with or instead of black. They like to wear strawberry shortcake stuff when they r too young to know who she was... basically, in looks and music they are "gothic lite"